Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks for allowing me!
I was invited here. I see a lot of familiar faces. I'm from ATS. My name is slightly different but similar. Anywho, I'm excited to be part of the problem. Lets start some fires.
Welcome aboard!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Welcome!  Quite a few ATSers have migrated here, myself included, though I wasn't a very active member over there.  I'm not even kissing ass when I say I like it here much better  tinylaughing  and I was a religious lurker at ATS for well over a decade.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-14-2020, 08:14 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Welcome!  Quite a few ATSers have migrated here, myself included, though I wasn't a very active member over there.  I'm not even kissing ass when I say I like it here much better  tinylaughing  and I was a religious lurker at ATS for well over a decade.

I recognize both of you from ATS, and it makes me feel warm. 

That said, you have no leeway in debate. 

XD

I love to see famiar faces.
For real though most people online and offline call me Nom. So it is what it.is.

I know a lot of people refer to me as sine. But please. Nom.
(07-14-2020, 08:34 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: For real though most people online and offline call me Nom. So it is what it.is.

You got it Nom, I remember that name from ATS, sinenomine or something like that.  I think.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Welcome

minusculebeercheers
Glad to see ya here mate!
I hope that we can keep up with the true tradition of deny ignorance!
Welcome!

There's cold beer in the fridge. The pizza is cold now, too, but there's a microwave on the counter to fix that. Help yourself!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Welcome Nom !

Hope we'll see you around the boards!

Any questions you may have, just fire away; there's almost always someone around to help!

Enjoy!!

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Quote:The pizza is cold now

Mmm.  Breakfast.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-14-2020, 08:34 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: For real though most people online and offline call me Nom. So it is what it.is.

but.... but.... but that will just make me hungry!!!

nom nom nom.....

tinywhat
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome!

I recognize your avatar from ATS. Good to have you here!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]