Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marlin Grace
I Hope your PT is going well, and your healing fast.  Sending happy thoughts your way.
Here's an update from Our Dear Friend Marlin Grace.
I sent him an email asking how he was doing and here's his reply.
Quote:I have been going to the hospital 3 days a week in Williamsburg and once in Norfolk, to be typed and crossed for blood. Since the surgery I have had multiple GI leaks causing a huge blood loss. I am up to about 65 units of blood now that has been transfused each one taking 4 hours to complete after type and cross.

On my off day I have physical therapy, occupational therapy, and home care nurse. Not much time for anything right now but things are really getting better. Thanks for checking on me I should be posting soon.

Best Regards
So, Please My friends, My Family, Fellow Rogues, send our comrade your Prayers and Healing Thoughts.
He's not fully recovered and I know you all miss him to.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm saddened to hear that he's still Going Thru the mill, but heartened to hear that he hopes to be posting again soon.
"May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always on your back..."
G
(11-22-2016, 05:23 PM)guohua Wrote: Here's an update from Our Dear Friend Marlin Grace.
I sent him an email asking how he was doing and here's his reply.

Quote:I have been going to the hospital 3 days a week in Williamsburg and once in Norfolk, to be typed and crossed for blood. Since the surgery I have had multiple GI leaks causing a huge blood loss. I am up to about 65 units of blood now that has been transfused each one taking 4 hours to complete after type and cross.

On my off day I have physical therapy, occupational therapy, and home care nurse. Not much time for anything right now but things are really getting better. Thanks for checking on me I should be posting soon.

Best Regards

So, Please My friends, My Family, Fellow Rogues, send our comrade your Prayers and Healing Thoughts.
He's not fully recovered and I know you all miss him to.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that about Marlin.
Had hoped his days of the hospital were over with.

My thoughts and prayers are still with him, as I wish for a complete and restful recovery once more.

For you Marlin, when you are able to take a take a quick peek....... :smallwink:

[Image: a7ce0c687bda7b859c8f0c0985709f5d.jpg]

[Image: 2113f5e43d6eb2fa1cb5512fd5227820.jpg]

[Image: 1d6aaa8aa8eab734dd43aa30a6592eea.jpg]

Get well soon my friend.
 Hang in there and take care of yourself.

We sure do miss you!!

Sending warmest wishes and prayers your way.

Sen
minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Marlin Grace, Please get better soon and remember, we all miss you and we're here for you,,,,, REALLY!
[Image: 62c2dc5797ee4d1bd52e11b5f1e5b5b1.jpg] [Image: 2480084_orig.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I had been wondering why he hadn't been back. 

Thanks for the update.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Marlin Grace.  Sending loving, healing thoughts your way. 

[Image: Get+Well+Soon+Quotes.jpg]