Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another tweet from . . . someone
https://twitter.com/JohnFKennedy_Jr/stat...8453076994

Quote:On July 22 all questions will be answered. Identities reveled. A complete timeline. No more secrets, no more contradictions. The end of one journey will be the beginning of another. This is how The Great Awakening begins. It is what we have all worked for. I am not alive.

6:24 AM · Jul 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Be interesting to see if anything actually happens on 22 July.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-13-2020, 07:11 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://twitter.com/JohnFKennedy_Jr/stat...8453076994

Quote:On July 22 all questions will be answered. Identities reveled. A complete timeline. No more secrets, no more contradictions. The end of one journey will be the beginning of another. This is how The Great Awakening begins. It is what we have all worked for. I am not alive.

Cheers

That will be interesting, Keep us informed please.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-13-2020, 07:11 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://twitter.com/JohnFKennedy_Jr/stat...8453076994

Cheers

Hope its with some concrete evidence. Been to the JFK rabbit hole plenty of times. One gets tired from all the speculation and "theories".
(07-13-2020, 09:54 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: Hope its with some concrete evidence. Been to the JFK rabbit hole plenty of times. One gets tired from all the speculation and "theories".

Me too. If there's anything to this, let's also hope JFK Junior's car doesn't suddenly spit its engine out at him after it explodes!
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Cheers

Is this some of that QAnon stuff? Not trying to be flippant here, but JFK Jr. died in a plane crash a loooong time ago so I'm guessing that someone is just using his name and pic.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Hi Mrs G.,

Not sure if it is related, or some kind of imitation.

There has been a bit of oddness regarding a recent interview of a Kennedy family member that could be interpreted to mean at least some of the family do not believe that Jr is dead.

Me, personally, I have no idea.  But, unlike Q, this account is saying the cards get laid on the table in nine days.  So if nothing happens then, or an "outcome" is pushed to a further date, I'd say this one seems like a larp of some kind.

Cheers

(07-13-2020, 03:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Hi Mrs G.,

Not sure if it is related, or some kind of imitation.

There has been a bit of oddness regarding a recent interview of a Kennedy family member that could be interpreted to mean at least some of the family do not believe that Jr is dead.

Me, personally, I have no idea.  But, unlike Q, this account is saying the cards get laid on the table in nine days.  So if nothing happens then, or an "outcome" is pushed to a further date, I'd say this one seems like a larp of some kind.

Cheers

Here is the best compelling, I won't say "evidence", but just "things" that may suggest JFK, Jr. might still be alive.  I'm still on the fence.
This video also shows the Kennedy family member who touched his nose when asked to if Jr. was still alive. Also other things that offer up more mysteries surrounding his "death".

(07-13-2020, 02:37 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

Cheers

Is this some of that QAnon stuff? Not trying to be flippant here, but JFK Jr. died in a plane crash a loooong time ago so I'm guessing that someone is just using his name and pic.

People on Twitter use pictures and names of of other people all the time. It seems to be a way they show what/who their interested in discussing, or as a personal tribute/salute to their hero. Of course, people know right off the bat this isn't JFK, Jr. because he's supposed to be dead. But...

There are even some accounts that mimic live people who have a large "following".  They come on to lead people astray, especially if the person they are mimicking is a "truther". 
For example, let's say someone uses @MysticWanderer3 as their handle (that's me by the way), and someone else can use @MisticWanderer3 as their handle.  Most people won't notice the difference in spelling, they just look at the name and think it's me.

People have to be careful about this sort of thing on Twitter; it happens a lot.  People have shared a lot of disinformation before someone catches on that it came from a fake account.
(07-13-2020, 04:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 02:37 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

Cheers

People on Twitter use pictures and names of of other people all the time. It seems to be a way they show what/who their interested in discussing, or as a personal tribute/salute to their hero. Of course, people know right off the bat this isn't JFK, Jr. because he's supposed to be dead. But...

There are even some accounts that mimic live people who have a large "following".  They come on to lead people astray, especially if the person they are mimicking is a "truther". 
For example, let's say someone uses @MysticWanderer3 as their handle (that's me by the way), and someone else can use @MisticWanderer3 as their handle.  Most people won't notice the difference in spelling, they just look at the name and think it's me.

People have to be careful about this sort of thing on Twitter; it happens a lot.  People have shared a lot of disinformation before someone catches on that it came from a fake account.

4 days to go until we find out if it's real, or Memorex.

Tick, tock... tick, tock... 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Cheers

I won't lose sleep over it, but lets see what happens. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
@"kdog" 

That twitter page morphed since then.  It now claims to be a JFK Jr fan page.  The change was odd looking.  I don't know much about twitter but had the impression that an account could not simply change its name like that . . . without admin assistance.  A curious thing.  As to the 22d and "big reveals" . . . well sir, (my) dumb looks are still free tinycool 

Cheers

This is a *BUMP*er post...as today is the Day Of Anticipation, and oddly, I just (for the 1st time) listened to Bob Dylan's latest album - Rough & Rowdy Ways, that ends with the 16:55 minutes-long "Murder Most Foul", which regards the Assassination of JFK (while touching on a few other topics).
While 'Someone''s tweet may only regard JFK,Jr (?)- I felt compelled to share my thrill with this album, which was only released on June 19th...
What a gift!

If you are interested...here is "Murder Most Foul" (Audio only)

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

That twitter account has disappeared.  Before it disappeared yesterday, there was a flurry of activity.  The key takeaway was that the "revealed information" would be posted today at:

https://pastebin.com/BsyeQe5M

At the moment, there is just some placeholder text there.

No idea what to expect.  I suspect this is a "counter-Q" gambit of some kind.  The "reveal" may be an attempt to undermine Q and disenchant the anons.  We'll see.

Cheers

I just checked the pastebin account at 16:42 today, 22 July 2020, and still found nothing much. Maybe I just don't know how to use Pastebin. All I found at that time was this:

Quote:
  1. The Great Awakening

2. July 22, 2020

4. Today is the day. OP will deliver.

6. Q
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Aiight. There's crap posted there now. It's a long read, and I'm not all the way through it yet, but it's there.

(07-23-2020, 03:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Aiight. There's crap posted there now. It's a long read, and I'm not all the way through it yet, but it's there.

About halfway through it, this person is claiming to be Q, or one of the original Qs, and that it was all a grand hoax.  Still reading though...
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Meh, in my opinion, bullshit.

If this person really wanted to prove they were Q, they'd take a picture of the Q post they were about to put out, then after it was put out, show the picture of the post they made before it went out.
(07-23-2020, 03:49 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 03:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Aiight. There's crap posted there now. It's a long read, and I'm not all the way through it yet, but it's there.

About halfway through it, this person is claiming to be Q, or one of the original Qs, and that it was all a grand hoax.  Still reading though...

"Q" is not a He or She it is a Them.
They are a not a centralized group but a mass of Intelligence Operatives / Officers that analyze and post, each having their own area experize.
Just Our Humble Opinion as two who spent their adult life as gathers and analyst of covert information.
(07-23-2020, 04:03 AM)guohua Wrote:

They are a not a centralized group but a mass of Intelligence Operatives / Officers that analyze and post, each having their own area experize.
Just Our Humble Opinion as two who spent their adult life as gathers and analyst of covert information.

That's what this person is claiming, that he/she was the original Q, or ONE of the originals.  Do you believe the whole Q thing to be a hoax?
(07-23-2020, 04:34 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 04:03 AM)guohua Wrote:

That's what this person is claiming, that he/she was the original Q, or ONE of the originals.  Do you believe the whole Q thing to be a hoax?

If you're asking me, No, it is not a Hoax, but we will never know who they are or were.
There has been people just last year claiming to "Q" for a 30 minute sound bit for fame.