Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Planet Nine Maybe a Blackhole
Shocked 
What?!?!?!

Some scientist are speculating that the fabled Planet Nine does exist and might be a black hole the size of a grapefruit. 

Quote:The hunt for the ever-elusive “Planet Nine” has taken scientists down some very strange roads. The idea that a planet exists in the outer reaches of our solar system and can’t be easily seen has been floating around for some time, and observations of other objects in the area suggest that there’s something big generating a gravitational pull. The easiest explanation would be a planet, but it’s not the only possibility.

Now, scientists from Harvard University in partnership with the Black Hole Initiative want to test the theory that the object that appears to be lurking on our system’s edge is actually a black hole. Yep, you read that correctly; there may be a black hole lurking right in our cosmic back yard.

https://bgr.com/2020/07/12/black-hole-in...anet-nine/
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Really!!?? Now they are thinking it's a Black-Hole??
I thought a group of (so called) scientist found Planet Nine or they determined because of the gravitational disturbance of Neptune and the Van Allen Belt it was a large, Very Large object with a lot of Mass.

No, No, No,,,, DAMN, I was hoping for a Bigger that life Planet to pass by and make the Elites / Globalist and Hollywood types run for their shelters, where we could go and pump in Poison and kill them all like the Cockroaches they are! 
Sorry got carried away tinybigeyes

Great article!  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Why don't they just come out and say they don't know what the heck it is and move on?

They're reminding me of Fauci now with all the flip-flopping.  'It's this, no wait, we think it might be this instead.'

Whatever Dude.   tinysure
Seems to me like this is grasping at straws..

A dwarf planet would almost be undetectable with today's technology...so let's go with a black hole.

Or Harvard University is looking for more funding.

Not buyin' this black hole theory.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-12-2020, 11:00 PM)guohua Wrote: Really!!?? Now they are thinking it's a Black-Hole??
I thought a group of (so called) scientist found Planet Nine or they determined because of the gravitational disturbance of Neptune and the Van Allen Belt it was a large, Very Large object with a lot of Mass.

No, No, No,,,, DAMN, I was hoping for a Bigger that life Planet to pass by and make the Elites / Globalist and Hollywood types run for their shelters, where we could go and pump in Poison and kill them all like the Cockroaches they are! 

Oh, as a black hole it could have the mass, just not the size of a planet. A black hole with mass equivalent to 7 or 8 Earth masses could be of a physical size that could be held in your hand - except if you tried to hold it in your hand, it would liquify you and then assimilate you into itself because of all the concentrated gravity it would produce.

My only problem with this is that I cannot fathom a mechanism that could produce such a small (planetary mass) black hole naturally. Most black holes seem to be formed because they accumulate too much mass to be a star, and collapse all that mass into a much tinier volume, making them super dense. I don't know how mere planetary mass could develop enough gravity naturally to collapse to that density. Not saying it can't happen, just that I don't know how it could.

However, if a planetary sized black hole DID somehow form, it would have the characteristics observed of whatever it is in the outer solar system. It would have enough mass (the mass of a planet) to affect nearby bodies in the ways observed, but without giving up it's own presence visually because it would be so tiny and dark. It would be harder to see than a black marble on a distant mountain top in the night time.

They will probably check the data being collected for gamma ray or x-ray bursts that are the only things to escape when more matter is assimilated into the black hole. That, and the gravitational effects, are the only ways to detect it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-12-2020, 10:13 PM)kdog Wrote: What?!?!?!

https://bgr.com/2020/07/12/black-hole-in...anet-nine/

damn clicked wrong reply button, was replying to guohua.

cause of the lyrics.

"Black hole sun, won't you come
And wash away the rain?"
So, could it actually be a worm hole that can connect some stars in the universe together?  a bridge that connects things, a bridge that aliens could use to get here and vice versa?
I have a much simpler explanation. The are so many little planetoids, asteroids, comets, and other large space junk orbiting in the outer reaches of our solar system that if you were able to collect all the stuff you could make a couple (if not more of)  very large planets.  

There is so much junk floating around that if a black hole existed they would be able to detect it by it accretion dish and all the radio noise it would be giving off. Screw them, their theory, and the telescope they brought to this party !! hahahah
Was the last time this thing was in our neighborhood 30 June 1908 ?  Asking for a forest of leveled trees.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-13-2020, 09:16 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Was the last time this thing was in our neighborhood 30 June 1908 ?  Asking for a forest of leveled trees.

Cheers

Interesting idea, was it?
[Image: dd25e900be4f20c069b892171617abf795cf27dd...vennews_v2]
There is still the question about Planet 9 
Quote:Is 'Planet Nine' actually a grapefruit-sized black hole? Big new telescope could find out
Source

I don't think it is a small Grapefruit size Black Hole. 
Of course the only ancient peoples I know of that mention planet nine was the Ancient Sumerians, but I think they said there was 9 planets out there.
Calling the 9th planet Nibiru.
But for 9 planets we need to make Pluto a Planet again.
[Image: e10375c04e4a44f278022bdfea20b7e5.jpg]

Thoughts?
Pluto Planets Matter.

Cheers

(07-12-2020, 11:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why don't they just come out and say they don't know what the heck it is and move on?

They're reminding me of Fauci now with all the flip-flopping.  'It's this, no wait, we think it might be this instead.'

Whatever Dude.   tinysure

That's literally science in a nutshell.

Every now and then someone with some actual brains makes an observation or goes about testing hypothesis or retesting theories.

When the majority of the scientific community is comprised of people who are in a constant need of funding they are going to cater to whoever gives them money to continue.

Real scientists back in the day risked their very lives to prove a point. Scientists now just worry about their paychecks.
@"AutomateThis1" 
Quote:Scientists now just worry about their paychecks.

BAMM, minusculeclap  Give this person the Prize!  smallgreennumberone
That is the Correct Answer!  minusculeguzzlingbeer

They don't care about True Science, it is all about where that monies is coming from.
(07-19-2020, 09:22 AM)guohua Wrote: @"AutomateThis1" 
Quote:Scientists now just worry about their paychecks.

BAMM, minusculeclap  Give this person the Prize!  smallgreennumberone
That is the Correct Answer!  minusculeguzzlingbeer

They don't care about True Science, it is all about where that monies is coming from.

Yup, the difference between Science and $cience.

Cheers

(07-13-2020, 01:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 11:00 PM)guohua Wrote: Really!!?? Now they are thinking it's a Black-Hole??

Oh, as a black hole it could have the mass, just not the size of a planet. A black hole with mass equivalent to 7 or 8 Earth masses could be of a physical size that could be held in your hand - except if you tried to hold it in your hand, it would liquify you and then assimilate you into itself because of all the concentrated gravity it would produce.

My only problem with this is that I cannot fathom a mechanism that could produce such a small (planetary mass) black hole naturally. Most black holes seem to be formed because they accumulate too much mass to be a star, and collapse all that mass into a much tinier volume, making them super dense. I don't know how mere planetary mass could develop enough gravity naturally to collapse to that density. Not saying it can't happen, just that I don't know how it could.

However, if a planetary sized black hole DID somehow form, it would have the characteristics observed of whatever it is in the outer solar system. It would have enough mass (the mass of a planet) to affect nearby bodies in the ways observed, but without giving up it's own presence visually because it would be so tiny and dark. It would be harder to see than a black marble on a distant mountain top in the night time.

They will probably check the data being collected for gamma ray or x-ray bursts that are the only things to escape when more matter is assimilated into the black hole. That, and the gravitational effects, are the only ways to detect it.

Exactly.  Waaaaay too small to be a black hole.  I think the smallest black hole they've ever found was about 4 solar masses.

Neutron stars, however, average about 13 miles across.

Both are fascinating.  A thimble full of neutron star would weigh about 700 million metric tons.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]