Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lie Hard 5, Lie Harder
(07-12-2020, 06:32 PM)beez Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Sol Wrote:
Quote:Claim 3.  I was sitting at a table, at a nightclub in London, with several people when one of them, Jodie Foster, took off her bra in front of everyone without taking off her top.

Why did she choose to do that, on a moment's notice?

It was more of a dare than anything else.  The claim was that women could take their bras off without removing their tops.  Someone (can't remember who) said, "Prove it!"

tinybiggrin tinybighuh

She did.

Can you describe the bra and breasts in question in excruciatingly fine detail...and was the air conditioning in the bar 'chilly'?

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is killing me because I'm pretty damn sure I know the lie.
(07-12-2020, 07:29 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: This is killing me because I'm pretty damn sure I know the lie.

Same here.

(07-12-2020, 07:12 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
Quote:Claim 3.  I was sitting at a table, at a nightclub in London, with several people when one of them, Jodie Foster, took off her bra in front of everyone without taking off her top.

It was more of a dare than anything else.  The claim was that women could take their bras off without removing their tops.  Someone (can't remember who) said, "Prove it!"

tinybiggrin tinybighuh

She did.

Can you describe the bra and breasts in question in excruciatingly fine detail...and was the air conditioning in the bar 'chilly'?

The bra was some light color, everything was awesome, I blushed a lot.

It was hot and crowded at the club.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-12-2020, 07:29 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: This is killing me because I'm pretty damn sure I know the lie.

Am I that transparent?

I thought I nailed this one.
-Abraham Lincoln
Only one question left per player!

tinywhat
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-12-2020, 07:59 PM)beez Wrote:

Am I that transparent?

I thought I nailed this one.
Sent you a PM. I think you did well except for one little detail
GAME ALERT!

One of my claims, I stated that the Star Wars cast & crew were filming at Pinewood Studios.

That was an assumption on my part.

Just to be clear.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-12-2020, 07:54 PM)beez Wrote:

tinybiggrin tinybighuh

She did.

What was the name of the club/bar...and by "awesome" do you mean surprisingly large, firm, round...or pendulous?

(07-12-2020, 08:30 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 07:54 PM)beez Wrote:

tinybiggrin tinybighuh

She did.

What was the name of the club/bar...and by "awesome" do you mean surprisingly large, firm, round...or pendulous?

Small, nice, and the club name was the Hippodrome (spelling?)
-Abraham Lincoln
FAUX....PM 4 U

Ok ok, for how long did the star wars crew hangout go on? Multiple weekends I assume from your post, but was it weeks? Months?
(07-12-2020, 09:36 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Ok ok, for how long did the star wars crew hangout go on? Multiple weekends I assume from your post, but was it weeks? Months?

It was multiple weekends, to the point where faces were familiar, everyone was on a first name basis.

I'd like to say I was at the point where Carrie Fisher knew me as "Mike" and I knew her as Carrie, but that's just speculation on my part.
-Abraham Lincoln
Final question.

Meeting the enigmatic actress from Silence of the Lambs must have made an impression on you. Was she alone, like, with friends of hers or bodyguards?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-12-2020, 10:15 PM)Sol Wrote: Final question.

Meeting the enigmatic actress from Silence of the Lambs must have made an impression on you. Was she alone, like, with friends of hers or bodyguards?

No bodyuards.

We were just with friends.  I knew one friend, Tyler McKenzie, who knew people because of who he was related to.

I thought she was cute, kind of stand-offish.  But nice enough.

It didn't impact me too much.

My fathers company paid for our schooling.  Primary school in Hampstead, Secondary in Knightsbridge, so I knew people.  I rolled with some hoity-toity types.

My best friend in school was the kid in "Little Lord Fauntleroy" on the BBC.  So meeting a cute actress wan't all that big of deal.  I was turned down by hotter gals my age back then.

tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln
And so it ends.

I hope I played it well enough and provided the few clues to spot my deceit!

Good luck!

tinyangry
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-12-2020, 10:27 PM)beez Wrote: And so it ends.

Good luck!

tinyangry

Pretty sure you did. I'm just hoping DFC doesn't pick the claim I plan on picking.

No matter what, this was a fun game!!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 10:27 PM)beez Wrote: And so it ends.

Good luck!

tinyangry

Pretty sure you did. I'm just hoping DFC doesn't pick the claim I plan on picking.

No matter what, this was a fun game!!!

minusculebeercheers
Great Job, Beez!

I will provide my answer shortly, just wanted to share a fun fact first:

Was looking into Jodie Foster's schedule in 1983 and in December of that year she got stopped at Heathrow with a gram of cocaine. Was given a $100 ticket and sent on her way to LA  tinylaughing
Lying isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln