Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump confirms he OK’d US cyberattack against Russia in 2018
Lightbulb 
According to the Washington Post (careful), Trump gave the "go ahead" for an operation against a Russian troll farm that was interfering in the 2018 election !

Trump said "we stopped it" (meaning the Russian trolls).

This story isn't getting much MSM coverage (understandably because it wrecks the Democrat BS story about Trump being in Putin's pocket).

This is the same Russian outfit that was raising Hell in 2016, even though to this day, nobody has offered any real evidence about how many votes were "influenced".

Bet this Troll Farm was really helping Democrats all along and now Trump has punched it down !!

Obama knew about these Russians and did zer0, which makes the case for the Trolls being symPATHETIC to Democrats !! tinylaughing

Quote:President Trump acknowledged this week that in 2018 he authorized a covert U.S. cyberattack against a Russian “troll farm,” according to a report.

The attack targeted Russia’s Internet Research Agency, the St. Petersburg organization that led Russian efforts to disrupt the 2016 U.S. presidential election and was repeating its efforts ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, The Washington Post reported.

In an interview with Post columnist Marc A. Thiessen, Trump said he OK’d the U.S. operation after receiving an intelligence report about Russia’s activities.

“Look, we stopped it,” the president said, contrasting his action with what he claimed was former President Barack Obama’s reluctance to take action in 2016.

According to Thiessen, Trump claimed Obama “said nothing” about Russian interference that year because he thought Hillary Clinton was going to win the race for the White House against Trump.

LINK--> Trump confirms he OK’d US cyberattack against Russia in 2018: report

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
The furor over Russia is not only political haymaking, but it is dangerous.

The Russians are capable of interference in our politics and the functioning of our society.

But when one political party sounds the alarm over and over for partisan gain, it becomes an exercise in the "boy who cried wolf".

Everything seems immersed in an endless muck these days.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"F2d5thCav" 

Quote:The Russians are capable of interference in our politics and the functioning of our society.

You are so Correct.

He means it, he will smack him with his limp wrist.
Stoppit Putin, or I'll hit you with my purse. After I get up off my knees and pull my pants up.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

So you don't think that Putin, former field operations officer with the KGB, was impressed with Barry Bad-Ass? tinylaughing 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-11-2020, 07:16 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" 

So you don't think that Putin, former field operations officer with the KGB, was impressed with Barry Bad-Ass? tinylaughing 

Cheers

[Image: the-obama-legacy-bows-to-saudi-arabia-bo...704813.png]
[Image: c09e2521d30dcbd890f165ead179539d.jpg]
[Image: l2e30c5ao2941.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]