Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common?
Wayfair was trending today on Twitter. I noticed some very strange posts, so I took a closer look.
It appears that some of these big companies are using store items as a way to sell children. Walmart, Amazon, E-bay, and many others are doing the same thing.

How, you ask?

Let's use this file cabinet as an example. When you put in the SKU # in a google search it takes you to a page showing young girls.
Each "item" is sold at an outrageous price!

[Image: EclM4OMWkAEqECM?format=jpg&name=large]

Notice the number is the same:

[Image: EclM4ONXgAAWoBk?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Ecl7s3CVcAA0_xR?format=jpg&name=small]

The items usually have the name of the child included in it.

Take a look inside this article to see how they do it.

https://todaysfive.com/wayfair-child-tra...ng-online/

White Hat went over this in part of his show tonight. Listen as he shows the items and how they operate.

Start at the 50:25 mark.

https://youtu.be/3QKG3Sbdr8o?t=3024

I'll share more tomorrow. This is enough to get you started.
tinywhat

Uhhhh, okay.

I'm seriously regretting opening this thread because this is disturbing as FUCK!

No offense, OP.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-11-2020, 05:14 AM)beez Wrote: tinywhat

Uhhhh, okay.

I'm seriously regretting opening this thread because this is disturbing as FUCK!

No offense, OP.

I agree, but it's one of those disturbing things that needs to be brought to light for the public to see. Until awareness is spread, it will continue.

After this started trending today, the CEO of Wayfair resigned.  I'll post more about that tomorrow...er... later today.
This is More Pizzagate.

Children go missing and then a site is selling cabinets and other items with their names in the description. A $200. Cabinet with sussies or tommies name on it for $12.000.? Where do you think little sussy or tommy is? 

WTF people!! 
The MSM says that Pizzagate is Fake News!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-11-2020, 05:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 05:14 AM)beez Wrote: tinywhat

Uhhhh, okay.

No offense, OP.

I agree, but it's one of those disturbing things that needs to be brought to light for the public to see. Until awareness is spread, it will continue.

After this started trending today, the CEO of Wayfair resigned.  I'll post more about that tomorrow...er... later today.

What in the holy hell! Digging into this now.
One more picture before I call it a night. I'm afraid all these things will be wiped off the internet when I wake up. I need to get a few of these here before that happens.

Notice the name of the child is included in the name of the pillow?

[Image: EcmoQlAWkAAGNI6?format=jpg&name=small]

[Image: EcmpRo0XoAAPwgb?format=jpg&name=large]
john roberts says,

Wayfair is just what i need tinysurprised
Watch this short clip that will take you to Twitter. You don't need an account. You'll have to put it in your address bar.

And here is the Clinton connection:

Quote:The Reqper @GrayKlaw
[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/QAnons?src=hashtag_click]#QAnons
, I think I might have hit on something here. Please share so others can dig. I think this shows a link between #Wayfair and The Clinton Foundation.
[Image: Ecl2-PvXkAMIwRk?format=png&name=medium]
Found an article which indicates that there's been no confirmation that the CEO has resigned, and that if a random number is put into the Yandex search engine, one will also be taken to pictures of little girls. 
U
It also indicates that Wayfair pulled the listings "so they could be updated" to better explain the products and why the ludicrous prices make sense.

It also mentions another manufacturer  / brand selling $10,000 pillows.

The conspiracy seems way, way out there, but at the same time, it seems like a great, though obvious way to instantly launder the money for such crimes. 

Either that, or I'm going to make and sell 2 cabinets a month on Wayfair.

https://thecourierdaily.com/wayfair-chil...22370/amp/
This post shows that George Soros is part of the company.

[Image: EcmNOkRXsAEIzSA?format=png&name=large]
(07-11-2020, 06:13 AM)Dogstar23 Wrote: Found an article which indicates that there's been no confirmation that the CEO has resigned, and that if a random number is put into the Yandex search engine, one will also be taken to pictures of little girls. 
U
It also indicates that Wayfair pulled the listings "so they could be updated" to better explain the products and why the ludicrous prices make sense.

It also mentions another manufacturer  / brand selling $10,000 pillows.

The conspiracy seems way, way out there, but at the same time, it seems like a great, though obvious way to instantly launder the money for such crimes. 

Either that, or I'm going to make and sell 2 cabinets a month on Wayfair.

https://thecourierdaily.com/wayfair-chil...22370/amp/

Go to the post I made above this one and put the Twitter link in your address bar. It will show a screen shot of the price of pillows selling in the thousands, and then he goes there now and they have reduced the price to much less. They didn't start this until they realized they had been caught.
No offense to the OP....

But you can't find anything like your screenshots on Wayfair.com or under Wayfair Furniture on amazon.com. Walmart doesn't carry the Wayfair brand of furniture and never has.

I just checked all three for fun and am a member of all three.

I used the Wayback Machine to check Wayfair.Com 3 weeks ago and they were never there.

I was told this was started on 4Chan a week ago and they are busy seeding the internet with it....

So maybe look into it a little more....

~shrug~
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-11-2020, 06:24 AM)Lumenari Wrote: No offense to the OP....

But you can't find anything like your screenshots on Wayfair.com or under Wayfair Furniture on amazon.com. Walmart doesn't carry the Wayfair brand of furniture and never has.

I used the Wayback Machine to check Wayfair.Com 3 weeks ago and they were never there.

I was told this was started on 4Chan a week ago and they are busy seeding the internet with it....

~shrug~

I was on the site 5 hours ago with Edge of Wonder EOW and watched it there, the Yandex SRC was already scrubbed though.

Stars at about 32:28 into the show.
(07-11-2020, 06:39 AM)guohua Wrote:

~shrug~

I was on the site 5 hours ago with Edge of Wonder EOW and watched it there, the Yandex SRC was already scrubbed though.

Here is the Wayback Machine.

The Internet Archive

It is an archive of every website on the internet and every change that has been made to the website for the past few years.

Feel free to show me some evidence from there.

Unless you are saying that the PTB have somehow scrubbed the world's internet history as well...

I understand that this is a believable thing.

What I do though is read something and then find actual evidence of it.

Still waiting for that part of it and I have been researching it on and off for 2 days.

So far all I have found is photoshopped pictures posted on the regular suspect's sites and E-Bay posts that I could have just done myself.

I like actual evidence before I jump onto the bandwagon.

I understand that you might think that I'm not the most intelligent or civilized person out there, but I still like facts.

tinywondering
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-11-2020, 07:01 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 06:39 AM)guohua Wrote:

~shrug~

Here is the Wayback Machine.

The Internet Archive

It is an archive of every website on the internet and every change that has been made to the website for the past few years.

Feel free to show me some evidence from there.

Unless you are saying that the PTB have somehow scrubbed the world's internet history as well...

I understand that this is a believable thing.

What I do though is read something and then find actual evidence of it.

Still waiting for that part of it and I have been researching it on and off for 2 days.

So far all I have found is photoshopped pictures posted on the regular suspect's sites and E-Bay posts that I could have just done myself.

I like actual evidence before I jump onto the bandwagon.

I understand that you might think that I'm not the most intelligent or civilized person out there, but I still like facts.

tinywondering

I was doing nothing more than pointing out what other that do investigate this stuff found and it looks compelling to me.
I do not KNOW where you ever got the Idea that I think You are Not Intelligent or Civilized.
I don't know where you got that idea! That is Total Bull-Shit think to say!

Can the Web be Scrubbed Yes, I do believe that. 
Go ahead and post something like that on E-Bay and then someone purchases that item and now you have to Produce that item for shipping.
I also went to the Russian browser knows as Yandex yesterday morning and seen the pictures of the young children. Today it was clean, no pictures.

But Please Do Not think I am saying you are not intelligent or civilized for me explaining what I had seen.
Of-course you call me a liar.
Even if this is a hoax, I find it suspicious how fast MSM and Snopes (of all things) came out to defend/cover this up.
And I also find it "convenient" that all these stores remained open during the lock down while all the small mom/pop shops had to close.  
All these sites started immediately to take down the evidence once this hit social media. Today all those cabinets that were selling up in the thousands are gone; pillow prices are back down where they should be, etc.  It's as if it never happened, and guess who is calling the researchers "conspiracy theorists"?
When I hear that label right off the bat, it says to me there is something true to all of this.

In the mean time, I'm going to keep adding any new "evidence" I come across to this thread for posterity. My gut tells me this is all true. 
White Hat, a YT channel I watch, works with the government. He said he was going to pass all this along to his "friend" and they will be looking into it. If it's true, we can at least feel good that they will "get them". 

As for myself, when I see people associated with the Clintons and Soros (in a previous post), that right there is enough to raise a red flag.

[Image: EcoRIGgXoAAmKnx?format=jpg&name=medium]
Here are some art samples from Etsy. The symbol on the necklace means "boy lover" in pedo talk.

[Image: EcoB0cUUwAMwawI?format=jpg&name=large]

Notice the one on the bottom right states, "a four year old could have done this".

Is that a hint that the buyer will get a four year old for $52,000?   And, if you're in to fat kids, they have those too. "Summer camp for fat kids".

[Image: EcoB0HXUMAAVhQs?format=jpg&name=large]
Quote:@igobyMdotReplying to  
[/url]
Yes, another coincidence for all to consider as part of the puzzle.
Soros Fund Mgmt owns 33 Million shares of [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/wayfair?src=hashtag_click]#wayfair
--- not illegal just part of the story. Screenshot taken less than an hour ago.

9:09 AM · Jul 11, 2020

[Image: EcpcZ0dWoAIRPBP?format=png&name=900x900]
Here's the thing about Soros.

How old is that dude?  He is fairly ancient.  Hard to believe a guy his age is on top of all this action.  I gain the impression that he has a "staff" that is more in control than he is, and who will ensure these agendas are carried forward after GS departs this world.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Are they selling babies too?

[Image: EcpkBCRWoAMSn3v?format=jpg&name=large]