Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Fake C19 Story
Bug 
Now we have yet another fake C19 "case" that was sensationalized and highlighted by NBC of all things !!

A virologist, Dr. Joseph Fair went right along with this total bullshit story too and he really is a doctor !!

He needs to be de-licensed and NBC needs total exposure for the phony bullshit artists they are and always have been 

Makes you wonder how many millions of other cases are fake as well doesn't it 

Another bullshit Democrat trick has failed 

Quote:After NBC News extensively followed the COVID-19 case of its own on-air contributor Dr. Joseph Fair, the virologist and epidemiologist revealed he tested negative for coronavirus as well as negative for the WuFlu antibodies, meaning he never had the virus.

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

“Dr. Fair, let me start with  you because I would like you to share a little bit about your recovery from COVID-19. What should Americans take away from your experience?” Todd asked.

LINK--> NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

[Image: eyes-moving.gif]

tinybigeyes Look at this sick in the head BS... tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
It would be interesting to know just how many people had the C19 and died from it alone. As far as a VAX, judging by several other viruses that have been around for as along as I can remember, it will amaze me if they can find a shot for a cure that works without horrible side effects. 

If there were just one strain of C19 then they might have a chance at something but the last thing I read there were at least 30 different mutated strains...not good.... but the flu is not good...or a bad cold...

One of the stated tactics by the left is to try and keep the country on lockdown for as long as possible as they believe it will destroy Trump's chances of reelection. There really are some sick idiots who would sacrifice the many for the few and unfortunately much of MSN is their mouthpiece helping to carry out their dastardly plans.....
Most of all the COVID 19 Horror stories are just B S.
The people I've actually known to have it, said it was a little worse than the Flu.
Fever, night sweats, upset stomach and diarrhea, loss of appetite. 

I knew of two who had trouble breathing or catching their breath and both have Asthma and the worse is a smoker.

If you have diabetes, Asthma or respiratory problems of any type or just any illness you are on medication or elderly, then COVID 19 will make your life Hell.
But from what I have read and seen, it has a better recovery rate than the Spanish Flu or Ebola or the Black Death.
The MSM wants you to believe that this is Killing everyone and it is not!
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-10-2020, 11:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: It would be interesting to know just how many people had the C19 and died from it alone. As far as a VAX, judging by several other viruses that have been around for as along as I can remember, it will amaze me if they can find a shot for a cure that works without horrible side effects. 

If there were just one strain of C19 then they might have a chance at something but the last thing I read there were at least 30 different mutated strains...not good.... but the flu is not good...or a bad cold...

One of the stated tactics by the left is to try and keep the country on lockdown for as long as possible as they believe it will destroy Trump's chances of reelection. There really are some sick idiots who would sacrifice the many for the few and unfortunately much of MSN is their mouthpiece helping to carry out their dastardly plans.....

We may never know all the accurate numbers because many if not most are faked up and tainted.

[Image: flaming-mad.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]