Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A COUP in Turkey?!
What the hell kinda half-assed "coup" just rides the wave for a couple of hours and then throws it's hands up and surrenders? These guys must have failed "Coup 101". In a coup, a real one, you have to go balls to the walls and carry it out to the bitter end. There is NO surrender, for if you do, the cannibals will kill you and eat you, without fail. You fight to the last breath because you know what's in store for you if captured, much less just going full on pussy and surrendering. You DO NOT let them take you alive, because there are things far worse than death before death finally comes for you.

See, Erdogan knows how to run a coup, proven by the one that brought him to power ("democratically elected" my ass!). These guys didn't. They didn't at all do it like they meant it. Because of that, I smell a rat. There is something here that is not meeting the eye, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that ISIS reaps a big reward out of it.

The only possible good that can come out of this is if Erdogan's Islamic State goes to war with Baghdadi's Islamic State, which I don't see happening, at least not in the short term, the way Erdogan has been courting ISIS and kissing it's big furry ass.

Never thought I'd live to see the day the Turkish Army became a gaggle of capons.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I completely agree with you Ninutra.
From the news reports, they are finding that out the hard way, Whipped, Kicked, Beating to an inch of their lives and Beheaded!

OK, so where are those Human Rights Groups At? If it was American Troops Beating Troops They'd Be Everywhere Screaming " We're Animals and Fascist and Murderers!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is an interesting article that makes some sense to me.  What about you?

A false-flag coup in Turkey? (+ the role of Fethullah Gulen, Turkey’s NWO President)

Read the full article here: Source Link

Quote:Watching the bizarre goings-on in Turkey, this passage from a CNN article caught my eye…
Quote: “A total of 2,839 military officers were detained, a source in the President’s office said. And the Ankara chief public prosecutor’s office took nearly 200 top Turkish court officials into custody, Anatolian News Agency reported Saturday.

The officials include 140 members of the Supreme Court and 48 members of the Council of State, one of Turkey’s three high courts.”
So why are court officials being arrested in a supposed military coup? Did Erdogan himself stage this coup so he could rid the government and military of his opponents? It sure smells like it.

Given that there has been absolutely no time whatsoever to investigate who was behind it, how else would he have known which 2,839 specific military officers and which 188 specific court officials to arrest? It looks like he already had his enemy list prepared, and he used this staged event to round them up.
(07-17-2016, 06:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is an interesting article that makes some sense to me.  What about you?

A false-flag coup in Turkey? (+ the role of Fethullah Gulen, Turkey’s NWO President)

Read the full article here: Source Link

Quote:Watching the bizarre goings-on in Turkey, this passage from a CNN article caught my eye…
Quote: “A total of 2,839 military officers were detained, a source in the President’s office said. And the Ankara chief public prosecutor’s office took nearly 200 top Turkish court officials into custody, Anatolian News Agency reported Saturday.

The officials include 140 members of the Supreme Court and 48 members of the Council of State, one of Turkey’s three high courts.”
So why are court officials being arrested in a supposed military coup? Did Erdogan himself stage this coup so he could rid the government and military of his opponents? It sure smells like it.

Given that there has been absolutely no time whatsoever to investigate who was behind it, how else would he have known which 2,839 specific military officers and which 188 specific court officials to arrest? It looks like he already had his enemy list prepared, and he used this staged event to round them up.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a staged event, but not a "false flag". A false flag is when you attack your own country and blame another country for the attack (hence the term "false flag", with the false flag being the flag of the nation you plan on blaming your self-inflicted wound on), and I've yet to see Erdogan blame another country for it, just conspirators within his own country, making it an attempted civil war, as all coups are.

I do, however, think Erdogan engineered it in order to seize even tighter totalitarian control of Turkey. I think his long term plan is to reinstate the Ottoman Empire, a rival caliphate to the ISIS caliphate. The Middle East still mourns the loss of the caliphate since Attaturk abolished it last century. That sense of loss is in part what has driven the rise of ISIS after it declared itself to be "the caliphate" - a certain element of Islam seems to NEED a caliphate to feel whole, and it has not has one for nearly a century, until recently. I think soon it will have two rival caliphates, which has occurred before in history.

Erdogan has been allowing ISIS fighters to pass freely through Turkey to get to ISISstan (or Gomerstan, f you prefer). It seems likely to me that has been to foment unrest and instability in the area, which he is sure to benefit from. Now recently, in the last 6 to 8 months, the Turkish military has been ramping up anti-ISIS activity, which is sure to cramp Erdogan's style. Now, in one fell swoop, he gets tighter control over the military so he can make it walk the chalk, AND tighter control over the judicial, and some other sections of the government, which equates to tighter control over the entire population. You cannot have an Islamic dictatorship without very tight control over an unruly population. It has been demonstrated as well that Erdogan slides closer to the "Islamic fundamentalist" camp every single day.

Eventually, after Erdogan's caliphate is established he'll try to subsume the ISIS caliphate he helped create, just co-opt it into his new caliphate. He'll try at first with honey, and if that doesn't work (and it likely won't), he'll try with fire and steel. Since Turkey is now a NATO member, NATO will be obliged by treaty to assist Erdogan's caliphate. Just try to imagine that, will you - US troops fighting for a caliphate, just like Turkish troops fought for the UN in Korea. Yup, it could happen, placing American troops right there on the ground at Dabiq just as ISIS prophecy foretells.

Brilliant  Machiavellian plan. It doesn't stop there, but that's as far as I'm going to take it for the moment. As I've been saying for a few years now, a lone voice in the wilderness, just whose goddamned boneheaded idea was it to admit Turkey to NATO? Who in the hell thought that would be a GOOD idea? Have they never seen a map to see just where Turkey is in relation to the North Atlantic (the "NA" in "NATO")?

On a side note, I believe someone here has picked up a new toy. It's the loudest goddamned gun I have ever heard echo through these hills, and my best guess is that some lucky fella is practicing with a .50 cal BMG sniper rifle nearby. I've been hearing it for several days now, 8  or 10 shots a day. Note to whichever caliphate comes out on top: don't come up my holler. We've got your range now.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’