Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Breaking News ... That Isn't News (Warning- AJ)
Here's Alex Jones, a non-ranting Alex Jones FTM, telling us that there's a way to "cure" patients who are about to die from COVID-19.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f06524a672706002f481047

For those who can't watch the video, he's saying that the simple administration of an inhaled steroid will bring people back to normal in ~3 days.  Like a bee sting victim who has a reaction to bee stings or a person with a peanut allergy who accidentally consumes one.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I haven't watched AJ in a couple of years, but I agree with him on this.
While I don't like steroids, it's better than dying.

I used to get all my "natural" medicines from AJ's store. He does sell some wonderful products, but I started buying mine from RedPillLiving.com after they got up and running, simply because I didn't want to support AJ any longer. I still have to admit his items are really good.

I think I'll stick with the HCQ and zinc as my "plan" if I get the C virus.
I also have one of those ultra violet lights to use for disinfecting.   minusculebiggrin
(07-10-2020, 03:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I haven't watched AJ in a couple of years, but I agree with him on this.
While I don't like steroids, it's better than dying.

I used to get all my "natural" medicines from AJ's store. He does sell some wonderful products, but I started buying mine from RedPillLiving.com after they got up and running, simply because I didn't want to support AJ any longer. I still have to admit his items are really good.

I think I'll stick with the HCQ and zinc as my "plan" if I get the C virus.
I also have one of those ultra violet lights to use for disinfecting.   minusculebiggrin

My wife has 'a condition'.  It requires she take (amongst others) HCQ.  When the President was talking about it ... she just laffed and laffed ... because she's already got her own stash.  Remember this:  The HCQ reduces your susceptibility by boosting your immunity.  The steroids are supposed to keep your own immune system from killing you.  And the UV light?  Well, that's incompatible with life (in general).

I kind'a like ol' AJ.  He comes off irrational enough that you know better'n to take him seriously most of the time.  That doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to say what he wants to.  Really ticked me off when the banned him from YouTube ... so now I watch him on Banned Videos just to give the middle finger to TPTB.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Zinc tablets, tonic water, and elderberry juice here.  Keeping fingers crossed, so far so good.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-10-2020, 06:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: elderberry juice
Cheers

elderberry wine, might as well get pickled while healing. plus doesn't alcohol sterilize everything.

here ya go, they even call it Elixir. tinybiggrin

[Image: liq_ael1.jpg]
(07-10-2020, 02:17 PM)Snarl Wrote: Here's Alex Jones, a non-ranting Alex Jones FTM, telling us that there's a way to "cure" patients who are about to die from COVID-19.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f06524a672706002f481047
For those who can't watch the video, he's saying that the simple administration of an inhaled steroid will bring people back to normal in ~3 days.  Like a bee sting victim who has a reaction to bee stings or a person with a peanut allergy who accidentally consumes one.
It is the overreaction of your immune system that kills you. Immediate steroid administration is given to snakebite victims for the same reason.
There are probably many things that would repel CV19 but TPTB want to sell you a $20 shot for $3000 that may end up making you sicker in the long run. No way do they want you taking $15 worth of pills........ Why cure when they make their money for sickness ?
(07-10-2020, 02:17 PM)Snarl Wrote: Here's Alex Jones, a non-ranting Alex Jones FTM, telling us that there's a way to "cure" patients who are about to die from COVID-19.

Cure is not the correct word. Steroids reduce and prevent the inflammation process and can be extremely beneficial. Steroids alleviate or masks symptoms but does not cure disease.
(07-11-2020, 04:19 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Cure is not the correct word. Steroids reduce and prevent the inflammation process and can be extremely beneficial. Steroids alleviate  or masks symptoms but does not cure disease.

I Agree.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-11-2020, 01:01 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 06:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: elderberry juice
Cheers

elderberry wine, might as well get pickled while healing. plus doesn't alcohol sterilize everything.

here ya go, they even call it Elixir. tinybiggrin

[Image: liq_ael1.jpg]

Handcrafted in SCOTLAND!
minusculebeercheers
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]