Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Judge Emmett Sullivan has Lost His Mind
Big Grin 
Seems like the Federal Judge in the Flynn case has decided to not dismiss the case even though he's been ordered to by another Court!!

Has this meathead lost his mind or is he just being stubborn, or is he getting PAID ??

Looks like he's always been a Democrat sympathizer and Deep State supporter.

Quote:Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

Flynn's lawyer, Sidney Powell, successfully sought a writ of mandamus last month from the three-judge panel on the appellate court ordering Sullivan to toss the case. Writs of mandamus are unusual remedies that order government officials to take a certain action; they are appropriate when there has been a "usurpation of judicial power" that is "clear and indisputable," Powell acknowledged.

LINK--> Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Emmet Sullivan is going against Sidney Freaking Powell.

He's doomed.

It is my FERVENT wish that in Trump's second term he will reinstate General Flynn to the White House as the National Security Advisor.

So that he can once again start a full audit of our national security agencies, which has not been done since the mid 1970's.

After our national security agencies have just spent 4 years raking him over the coals.

Justice.

I want that.

tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-10-2020, 01:13 AM)Lumenari Wrote: Emmet Sullivan is going against Sidney Freaking Powell.

He's doomed.

It is my FERVENT wish that in Trump's second term he will reinstate General Flynn to the White House as the National Security Advisor.

So that he can once again start a full audit of our national security agencies, which has not been done since the mid 1970's.

After our national security agencies have just spent 4 years raking him over the coals.

Justice.

I want that.

tinylaughing

Flynn ending up as NSA would will be the ultimate ballbuster of the year  tinylaughing

smallgreensmoker

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
How is this even legal?

Sure, in Soviet Russia, China, Cuba maybe.

But the US?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Quote:Has this meathead lost his mind or is he just being stubborn, or is he getting PAID ??

Probably getting blackmailed or threatened by the democRat deep state.

He's just helping them prolong this as long as possible because they know Flynn is going to open the flood gates with information on them that will land them in jail.

They're trying to keep him quite until the election, thinking they will win, then they can sweep it under the rug before the public finds out.

Poor General Flynn. He is a good man who didn't deserve ANY of this.
(07-10-2020, 01:13 AM)Lumenari Wrote: Emmet Sullivan is going against Sidney Freaking Powell.

He's doomed.

Justice.

I want that.

tinylaughing

You can't have justice.  If realizing justice was even possible ... the implosion of the United States would also be possible.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-10-2020, 02:17 AM)Snarl Wrote:

He's doomed.

Justice.

I want that.

tinylaughing

You can't have justice.  If realizing justice was even possible ... the implosion of the United States would also be possible.

You do realize that we are going to get one or the other....

It's just a matter of time.

I'm fine with it either way.

minusculebeercheers

(07-10-2020, 01:25 AM)beez Wrote: How is this even legal?

But the US?

It isn't.

Just a stalling tactic till November.

Running naked screaming with their hair on fire hoping to cross the finish line is what they are doing.

Welcome to the Democratic party.

tinylaughing

(07-10-2020, 02:44 AM)Lumenari Wrote:

But the US?

It isn't.

Running naked screaming with their hair on fire hoping to cross the finish line is what they are doing.

tinylaughing

I heard tonight that Durham is holding off on his report until after the election.

If Biden wins, there will never be a report.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-10-2020, 03:18 AM)beez Wrote:

But the US?

It isn't.

tinylaughing

I heard tonight that Durham is holding off on his report until after the election.

Ain't that some shit?  I don't think President Trump has a snowball's chance in Hell this go-round.  People aren't gonna go to the polls.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-10-2020, 03:18 AM)beez Wrote:

But the US?

It isn't.

tinylaughing

AANnnddd... welcome to the Progressive party.

Who essentially own the Democrat party and the Republican party.

Don't worry... we will all swirl down the toilet and get to rebuild soon enough.

minusculebeercheers

@"Snarl" 
@"Lumenari" 

My wife and I were talking tonight about a Biden win.

All I said was, "Welcome to the Resistance"!
-Abraham Lincoln
Sullivan is displaying his arrogant contempt for rule of law.  What a vile show.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-10-2020, 07:44 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Sullivan is displaying his arrogant contempt for rule of law.  What a vile show.

Cheers

That is absolutely true, plus I'm sure he is following orders.

I would like to hear from Judge Sullivan supporters.  mediumitwasntme
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-10-2020, 07:48 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 07:44 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Sullivan is displaying his arrogant contempt for rule of law.  What a vile show.

Cheers

That is absolutely true, plus I'm sure he is following orders.

I would like to hear from Judge Sullivan supporters.  mediumitwasntme

Is he trying to force a pardon so they can say "SEE I TOLD YOU!!"?