Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had?
(07-10-2020, 02:11 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'm weird with dreams, I'm the type who loves a good nightmare, I wake up thinking that was fun because it wasn't real.  Maybe I need to get out more  tinylaughing

The most powerful dream I've ever had happened maybe about 5 years ago, but I remember to this day EXACTLY how I felt in that dream.

I don't remember the entire dream, but i know for sure i went to a beach house.  I remember bringing luggage into a room, and I saw her.  

She was a ghost, maybe in her mid-teens?  She walked right in front of me about 10 feet away and disappeared behind a door that was open and against a wall.  Honestly she was kind of rough looking, she looked like she might have drowned and had been there for a little while, I remember she had a green hue to her and was blotchy.

A second later, when what I had just seen hit me, I sobbed like a baby.  Tears of joy.  I couldn't do the feeling justice in words.  Finally I knew that there was something more after we die.  I was the happiest I've ever been.

That dream has stuck with me to this day, I think about it often.
Once I dreamed that while being involved in the exorcism of a child the demon left her body and tried to possess me in her place. It felt completely real and my ex woke me up saying I was kicking and screaming. I have never felt so afraid in my entire life and continued to feel that way for weeks- I was afraid to even close my eyes after that.

Jesus, I know I said I love a good nightmare, but the whole possession thing creeps me right the hell out.  Out of the horror movie genre, that's the one that gets me the most.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-10-2020, 02:20 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: ... the whole possession thing creeps me right the hell out.  Out of the horror movie genre, that's the one that gets me the most.

Because it can really happen.

I love getting into a conversation with people who, as a matter of their nature, discount the spiritual/supernatural.  It's always a 'walk on the wild side'.  Lifting the veil on them for the first time ... ya can't forget it ... like it's a dream.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-10-2020, 02:27 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 02:20 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: ... the whole possession thing creeps me right the hell out.  Out of the horror movie genre, that's the one that gets me the most.

I love getting into a conversation with people who, as a matter of their nature, discount the spiritual/supernatural.  It's always a 'walk on the wild side'.  Lifting the veil on them for the first time ... ya can't forget it ... like it's a dream.

I've found no better explanation for why people abuse and kill children and commit other atrocities.
(07-10-2020, 02:32 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 02:27 AM)Snarl Wrote:

I've found no better explanation for why people abuse and kill children and commit other atrocities.

When you see what you have to reconcile with 'over there' ... doing evil in this phase of existence is an obvious no-no.  I don't want to wind up in the hands of the Sleestak.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I have weird dreams every night and always wake up wet from sweating. But, they are not really bad dreams, just scenarios that are strange.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I had a bizarre dream a few years back. I was on my Ipad, and was looking for advice on Facebook. I can't recall what I was looking for advice on. So anyway, I hadn't gotten any replies and was just about to log off when I received a friend request from Vladimir Putin. I thought it was a joke at first, but somehow he was able to verify that he was indeed Vladimir Putin. He got on FB chat, said was interested in me, and had hacked into and spied on my Facebook wall. I was angry when he told me this and was about to tell him to get bent.  

Then he made some confession that he had been in my shoes at one time, and felt compelled to give me advice. He quoted some past historical figure, maybe Mark Twain (go figure on that). He gave the advice, and apologized for bothering me. He said I could go ahead and unfriend and block him if I felt compelled to do so. In the end, I was a softie and said I wouldn't do that as long as he promised he would not hack into any of my stuff anymore. He promised he would not hack me and wished me well. I closed the chat by saying "thank you Mr. Putin, and by the way, please stop this damn war in the Ukraine".  

That was the end of the dream, and I awoke to my alarm going off. I was very disoriented for awhile after getting up, actually felt like I was going to be sick for awhile. I hadn't had any adult beverages in days, so it wasn't that. I felt weird and out of sorts most of the day. 

It's just so opposite of me in the real world. No way I would have believe some yahoo claiming to be Vladimir Putin who admits to hacking me, and then I have a friendly chat. Not how I roll.  

I'm trying to figure out if this dream means anything, or if it's just my subconscious punking me.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-10-2020, 03:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I had a bizarre dream a few years back. I was on my Ipad, and was looking for advice on Facebook. I can't recall what I was looking for advice on. So anyway, I hadn't gotten any replies and was just about to log off when I received a friend request from Vladimir Putin. I thought it was a joke at first, but somehow he was able to verify that he was indeed Vladimir Putin. He got on FB chat, said was interested in me, and had hacked into and spied on my Facebook wall. I was angry when he told me this and was about to tell him to get bent.  

Then he made some confession that he had been in my shoes at one time, and felt compelled to give me advice. He quoted some past historical figure, maybe Mark Twain (go figure on that). He gave the advice, and apologized for bothering me. He said I could go ahead and unfriend and block him if I felt compelled to do so. In the end, I was a softie and said I wouldn't do that as long as he promised he would not hack into any of my stuff anymore. He promised he would not hack me and wished me well. I closed the chat by saying "thank you Mr. Putin, and by the way, please stop this damn war in the Ukraine".  

That was the end of the dream, and I awoke to my alarm going off. I was very disoriented for awhile after getting up, actually felt like I was going to be sick for awhile. I hadn't had any adult beverages in days, so it wasn't that. I felt weird and out of sorts most of the day. 

It's just so opposite of me in the real world. No way I would have believe some yahoo claiming to be Vladimir Putin who admits to hacking me, and then I have a friendly chat. Not how I roll.  

I'm trying to figure out if this dream means anything, or if it's just my subconscious punking me.

You probably didn't find this to be funny, but I did.   tinylaughing 
I mean, having Putin contact you on FB is pretty wild, but that's how dreams roll.
Had you been reading any political news involving him in the days prior?

How do you feel about Putin?  Do you view him as a dictator, a savior, or just a good/bad leader of his country?

Face Book is where you go to talk to people, and you needed advice on something. Answering the question on how you feel about Putin could tell you why he was the one who showed up in your dream.
2 Stand out the most for me!

First one was sort of a series of dreams I used to have. I would have this recurring dream of a Woman that I could not see who would come to me on a night, I would sit up in bed (in my dream) and talk to this Woman for what seemed to last forever, she would talk about problems in my life and about me, tell me that I am strong no matter what happens in my life, I just have to stay the course, and it was the most comforting thing I ever felt in my life. The thing about the dream was this, she called herself Moon, and throughout every dream I was facing my window and would see this bright oversized moon shining into my bedroom, and sometimes the conversation would just stop and I would wake, sat up in bed exactly like I was in the dream, as if I had been awake the whole time.

This is where I got my affinity for the Moon from, It just means comfort to me, and why when I make music I use that name!

Second dream is about my Mam.

She passed away suddenly a couple days before Christmas when I was 26. I was ridiculously close to my Mam, we were never apart for more than 6 days my whole life, and her death really fucked me up to be blunt, and sent me on a shitty path in life, and I still have not recovered/come to terms with it after almost 9 years! I am the youngest of 6, she had me in her mid 40's and the Doctor tried to get her to abort me, because of her age, and the risks involved. My Dad always said I was the apple of her eye, sometimes I wonder if that played a part.
Anyway, I remember the day she died like yesterday, she just collapsed on the kitchen floor, she could barely talk but just kept calling my name and I felt so helpless, her dog (which is my dog now) sat in front of her and bit and barked at anyone who went close, he made my hands bleed, as I moved him out the way for the paramedics, they were inseperable, spent 24 hours a day together, ate together and he slept at the bottom of her bed.
A few hours after she had been in hospital, she passed away, I said my goodbyes and walked out before it happened I didn't want it to be real, I went in the corridor and cried every last tear my body had. I didn't go to her funeral because I was a mess emotionally, I was terrified of seeing her in a Casket!
My life took a big dive from there, I wanted to be with her, and a lot of things happened!
A time later I had this dream, she came to me, and took me into another place that I had never seen before, and we just sat and talked and she hugged me, told me that she isn't gone, and why would I think she'd be angry at me? she said, all those little things you see and hear, that's me! and I instantly knew what she meant! don't want to go into too much and put personal stuff out there, so apologies. Not the most fascinating dream, but it meant something to me and affected me a lot! Still find it hard to talk about her without tearing up.

Those are my 2 Powerful dreams anyway!
(07-10-2020, 03:41 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: 2 Stand out the most for me!

First one was sort of a series of dreams I used to have. I would have this recurring dream of a Woman that I could not see who would come to me on a night, I would sit up in bed (in my dream) and talk to this Woman for what seemed to last forever, she would talk about problems in my life and about me, tell me that I am strong no matter what happens in my life, I just have to stay the course, and it was the most comforting thing I ever felt in my life. The thing about the dream was this, she called herself Moon, and throughout every dream I was facing my window and would see this bright oversized moon shining into my bedroom, and sometimes the conversation would just stop and I would wake, sat up in bed exactly like I was in the dream, as if I had been awake the whole time.

This is where I got my affinity for the Moon from, It just means comfort to me, and why when I make music I use that name!

She passed away suddenly a couple days before Christmas when I was 26. I was ridiculously close to my Mam, we were never apart for more than 6 days my whole life, and her death really fucked me up to be blunt, and sent me on a shitty path in life, and I still have not recovered/come to terms with it after almost 9 years! I am the youngest of 6, she had me in her mid 40's and the Doctor tried to get her to abort me, because of her age, and the risks involved. My Dad always said I was the apple of her eye, sometimes I wonder if that played a part.
Anyway, I remember the day she died like yesterday, she just collapsed on the kitchen floor, she could barely talk but just kept calling my name and I felt so helpless, her dog (which is my dog now) sat in front of her and bit and barked at anyone who went close, he made my hands bleed, as I moved him out the way for the paramedics, they were inseperable, spent 24 hours a day together, ate together and he slept at the bottom of her bed.
A few hours after she had been in hospital, she passed away, I said my goodbyes and walked out before it happened I didn't want it to be real, I went in the corridor and cried every last tear my body had. I didn't go to her funeral because I was a mess emotionally, I was terrified of seeing her in a Casket!
My life took a big dive from there, I wanted to be with her, and  a lot of things happened!
A time later I had this dream, she came to me, and took me into another place that I had never seen before, and we just sat and talked and she hugged me, told me that she isn't gone, and why would I think she'd be angry at me? she said, all those little things you see and hear, that's me! and I instantly knew what she meant! don't want to go into too much and put personal stuff out there, so apologies. Not the most fascinating dream, but it meant something to me and affected me a lot! Still find it hard to talk about her without tearing up.

What an absolutely beautiful experience in your dreams, both times.  I'm sure you've already figured out that the first one was your spirit guide. They can be a family member, or anyone you've known in a past life or while on the other side.
The dream about your mom was real. I'm sure you know this too.

We all can meet our loved ones in the astral/ethereal world while we sleep. I've met my dad a few times. The joy of seeing him again was overwhelming.

Count your blessings for being able to remember it; some people don't.
(07-10-2020, 03:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

My life took a big dive from there, I wanted to be with her, and  a lot of things happened!

What an absolutely beautiful experience in your dreams, both times.  I'm sure you've already figured out that the first one was your spirit guide. They can be a family member, or anyone you've known in a past life or while on the other side.
The dream about your mom was real. I'm sure you know this too.

We all can meet our loved ones in the astral/ethereal world while we sleep. I've met my dad a few times. The joy of seeing him again was overwhelming.

Count your blessings for being able to remember it; some people don't.

Thanks Mystic, they both affected me a lot, and I will never forget them, were so real to me! Seeing my Mam, I can't even begin to explain it, as you will know!

That's an amazing experience, sounds like it's stuck with you just as mine has, I was absolutely amazed at how powerful a dream could be. 

Between how powerful an experience they can be, and also hearing how they can give glimpses of the future, is why I'm so interested in them along with DMT.

Perhaps they open the doorway out of our matrix and allow us a glimpse of reality as it really is.
@"Schmoe1"

There's definitely something to them, I've been down all the logical roads of what they could be, but you know when you just know there's something more? it's hard to put into words!
(07-10-2020, 02:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 03:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I had a bizarre dream a few years back. I was on my Ipad, and was looking for advice on Facebook. I can't recall what I was looking for advice on. So anyway, I hadn't gotten any replies and was just about to log off when I received a friend request from Vladimir Putin. I thought it was a joke at first, but somehow he was able to verify that he was indeed Vladimir Putin. He got on FB chat, said was interested in me, and had hacked into and spied on my Facebook wall. I was angry when he told me this and was about to tell him to get bent.  

I mean, having Putin contact you on FB is pretty wild, but that's how dreams roll.

How do you feel about Putin?  Do you view him as a dictator, a savior, or just a good/bad leader of his country?

Face Book is where you go to talk to people, and you needed advice on something. Answering the question on how you feel about Putin could tell you why he was the one who showed up in your dream.
I actually did find it funny. I think I had been reading about Putin a little. I don’t like him. He’s a snake, and a bad person. I think he’s very corrupt. Which is why I was surprised I would have a dream about him.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-11-2020, 04:19 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 02:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I actually did find it funny. I think I had been reading about Putin a little. I don’t like him. He’s a snake, and a bad person. I think he’s very corrupt. Which is why I was surprised I would have a dream about him.

Well then, you probably just had him in your subconsciousness and this is how your mind was sorting things out. I don't think I can interpret this one.   tinylaughing