Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They say the best joke has a little truth in it
Quote:Mayor Lightfoot assures us all 300 killed this year in Chicago will be able to vote by mail in November
1 week ago GENESIUS TIMES: Exavier Saskagoochie

[Image: chicago-honors-floyd-25-murders-1024x683.jpg]

Another 125 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend with 18 more dying. Mayor Lori Lightfoot says that people shouldn’t worry and that, “all 18 killed over the weekend will be able to vote by mail in November.”
That latest weekend shooting tally will bring the total for 2020 to nearly 1,600 shot, if not more, and well past 300 dead—all are newly registered Democrats who will be posthumously voting for Joe Biden.
“We are prioritizing this epidemic,” Lightfoot said in a press conference. “We are not going to let this crisis go to waste. Everyone one of these horribly tragic deaths will be for a good cause of taking Donald Trump out of office.”
The victims this weekend included a one-year-old boy and three other kids.
“It’s true that there were some children killed and it’s very sad,” Lightfoot said. “But we are going to let them vote too despite being officially underage.”
That night, the Sun-Times reported, a 24-year-old man “was walking about 8:40 p.m. … when someone in a black vehicle shot him in the head, back and shoulder.”
“We’re going to honor these victims by ensuring they can still vote for me and Joe Biden in November,” Lightfoot added.
These people are insane!     minusculewtf     smalltappinghead       mediumfacepalm
The sad part is....

3 years ago I would have gotten a chuckle over that.

Now things are so weird that I will probably fact-check it... because reality nowadays is worse then the Onion.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Here's something that falls in-line with your thread title:

[Image: Bad-Day.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-09-2020, 10:47 PM)Snarl Wrote: Here's something that falls in-line with your thread title:

I'm going on record today publicly stating that Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself.

tinyshocked

(07-09-2020, 10:50 PM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 10:47 PM)Snarl Wrote: Here's something that falls in-line with your thread title:

I'm going on record today publicly stating that Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself.

tinyshocked

Okay.
[Image: 47m6m7.jpg] [Image: oB8DXtv_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=grand]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: dum3rbz6iwl41.jpg]
[Image: 2428o7.jpg]

tinysurprised

(07-09-2020, 11:43 PM)Lumenari Wrote: [Image: 2428o7.jpg]

tinysurprised
Jesus.  Half human, half velociraptor.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-10-2020, 02:25 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Jesus.  Half human, half velociraptor.

I think I could assemble a pretty good argument against the "human" part of that...

tinylaughing

(07-10-2020, 03:00 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 02:25 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Jesus.  Half human, half velociraptor.

I think I could assemble a pretty good argument against the "human" part of that...

tinylaughing

I was just thinking, I was being waaaaay too generous with 50%  tinylaughing
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Quote:Mayor Lightfoot assures us all 300 killed this year in Chicago will be able to vote by mail in November

It's a Chicago blue Tradition.... Nixon will surely never allow it.
internet Agent Provocateur

Is Billy chapping her ass by "wishing her well" as Mr. Trump has done? Oh the bloated bodies that may float to the surface if this piece of garbage actually makes it to trial without "offing herself". Let the fun begin??
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-27-2020, 11:11 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Is Billy chapping her ass by "wishing her well"  as Mr. Trump has done? Oh the bloated bodies that may float to the surface if this piece of garbage actually makes it to trial without "offing herself".   Let the fun begin??

Burn that mutha down!!

This is the only 'good one' I can come up with ATM.  Feel free to help me out with funny stuff on dirtbags like Paul Ryan and John Boehner.

[Image: Sexual-Predator-Award.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Okay
[Image: f9avd.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]