Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The poor people are getting hammered !
Really some disturbing news out of China about all the flooding. You gotta feel sorry for them...... Also from what I have read Japan  is having heavy rains and experiencing floods.
Think the Mekong will flood as well?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I had no idea about any of this before seeing the video.   I dread to think of the monsoon season coming up.  

I wonder if this is divine judgement for the CCP insisting it be worshiped instead of God.   IIRC, they wanted to rewrite (is it "rewrote?") both the Bible and Koran.   NOT SAYING IT IS, just wondering.   This is pretty dramatically bad.   Then again, human hubris-->tragedies pretty regularly.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/j...tion-bible
https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/other/ef-...r-BB16rMbs
(07-08-2020, 09:59 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Think the Mekong will flood as well?

Cheers

There are 7 Chinese dams on the Mekong and the problem has been not enough water for the over a billion people who live down stream. If all seven dams were washed away it might be better in the long run ?? But that is a knee jerk response on my part .
@"drussell41" 
Quote:I wonder if this is divine judgement for the CCP insisting it be worshiped instead of God. 

I was born in China, it has always been that way, the CCP is their religion even in the Catholic Churches.
They has just been more active in Controlling free thought or the practise of spiritual thinking  in the last 3 years.

When I was young and into my adulthood, I has never heard of a God or Jesus. I did carry My Little Red Mao Book everywhere I went though, That was our religion.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-08-2020, 11:09 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 09:59 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Think the Mekong will flood as well?

Cheers

There are 7 Chinese dams on the Mekong and the problem has been not enough water for the over a billion people who live down stream. If all seven dams were washed away it might be better in the long run ?? But that is a knee jerk response on my part .

True, they cut the water off to fill these huge reservoirs for Hydro Power and did not take into account that there could be an Extreme Monsoon Season.
The farmers and towns and cities down river did have a water shortage and Complain to the CCP but no one cared.
(07-08-2020, 10:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"drussell41" 
Quote:I wonder if this is divine judgement for the CCP insisting it be worshiped instead of God. 

I was born in China, it has always been that way, the CCP is their religion even in the Catholic Churches.
They has just been more active in Controlling free thought or the practise of spiritual thinking  in the last 3 years.

When I was young and into my adulthood, I has never heard of a God or Jesus. I did carry My Little Red Mao Book everywhere I went though, That was our religion.

I did not know. 

Do you know anything about the rewriting of the Bible and Koran?   That would seem to be an important new step to me, personally, if it's true.

Destroying Christen Churches and people's homes.
ANOTHER DAM LOOKING LIKE IT WILL BREAK
(07-09-2020, 10:34 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 10:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"drussell41" 

I did not know. 

Do you know anything about the rewriting of the Bible and Koran?   That would seem to be an important new step to me, personally, if it's true.

The CCP rewrites everything to their standards.
Yes, the Bible was rewritten I heard and the Koran, well I would thin it was not only completely rewritten but mostly Banned.
Muslims are not Liked at all in China by most Chinese.
The Muslims stay to themselves in their own part of China, mostly the northwest provinces of Xinjiang, Gansu and Ningxia.

I have heard that the Muslim Chinese is spreading into other Provinces of China, But I think that is Propaganda to make the CCP look better with Human Rights Groups and they allow this to be said when in Fact The CCP Hates The Muslims and often arrests them.