Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ilhan Omar Calls For Dismantling American Economy And Political System
Looks like the ultra radical acidic Democrat Ph(D) Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (aka "LiL ilhan") is calling for a complete dismantling of the U.S. Economy and Political System !!

Well this is the ticket for sure !!

Now we can move forward at a faster pace towards total dominance Marxism !!

Be sure to vote Democrat in November and all problems you ever had will be solved !!

CANCEL the Whole frick'n THING !!  tinylaughing

[Image: y4mhgaLQFsGHk6vikluZO7AK7drkZZ9ImIa1Ag0Q...pmode=none]

Quote:Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar said the American economy and political systems need to be “dismantled,” not just the criminal justice system.

“As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, 

who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality,” 

she said at a livestreamed event in Minnesota on Tuesday. 

“We cannot stop at [the] criminal justice system. 

We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression.”

LINK--> Ilhan Omar Calls For ‘Dismantling’ American Economy And Political System

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
She screwed up and gave it away with this statement:

“As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting"

So she wants somebody to profit just not "some people" who may do something ?

tinysurprised
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Isn't a Crime in her religion for marrying your own brother?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I wish, in this universe, throat-punching was legal to do to idiots in government.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Everyone in the Squad makes me sick. 

My reply to her...

[Image: old-grandma-in-a-whiteblack-striped-jack...1168459284]
Her comment sounds sorta in line with what has been circulating by AOC.

There was a post, a picture of a tweet by AOC back in May, that looks legit and she says to tear the economy down so Trump can't win.

Of course, Facebook claims it to be false according to their so-called (biased) fact checkers.

Both of them are always coming up with crazy shit.

To add to that, what pisses me off are these rich fuckers a.k.a. politicians, playing their stupid games either due to it being election year or just because their way of thinking is fukked up, and the ones who are gonna pay for it are the American people and small businesses.

They do not care if Mom & Pop lose their business.
They do not care if millions of people lose their jobs.

The D.C. players simply do not give a shit about you or me.
They have money and are clueless as to the struggles that average Americans go through.

Democrats or Republicans, they are both the same.
All they care about are their agendas and money.

Money=Power

However, having said that, the Democrats are really upping the game with their continuous antics, creating fear whether it be the virus, riots, back to the virus, oh wait we are still in the first wave even though we told everyone that we were entering the second wave of coronavirus. Oh, the second wave will be way worse when it hits, be prepared. BTW, there may be a new pandemic on the horizon, coming from China. Something to do with swine. But wait, even tho we are telling the public it will be another pandemic, there have been no cases reported of it being transmitted from swine to humans.

O-M-G ..... just stop it already!!

Yes, it's the MSM reporting all this crazy bullshit, but it is the Dems who gives them the script to read. Smdh

Will have to admit, I will be glad when the election is over.
Guarantee half that shit will fade into the sunset.

Unless Trump wins.

Then it's gloves off from the Left, I'm afraid.

Oh what a year this has been, and we have the other half to go. (((big sigh)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona", it will fade if he wins too. All we have to do is make sure we win back the House and keep the Senate. If Trump can get rid of all the obstructionists in the House, he can get something done about getting rid of all these infiltrators who want to destroy our country and our culture.

I posted a video over a year ago where the real top elite were saying they could survive four years of Trump, but they wouldn't survive another four years. He's draining all their funds away and catching them in the act of criminal behavior. Just wait; as he said, "The best is yet to come."
Why has this traitor been allowed to stay in office?  We've had lots of reasons to arrest her already!   minusculeredtantrum 

Just proves to me that she is a plant by the deep state puppets and they are protecting her.

Quote:lhan Omar’s campaign is on track to have paid $1 million to a single consulting firm – which just so happens to be run by her husband Tim Mynett.

In total, one-third of her campaign spending has now gone to that firm, E Street Group.
By of the end of year, Omar’s campaign committees paid Mynett’s firm $500k. His firm was paid an additional $189k weeks after announcing their marriage. And the spending is showing no sign of slowing down.

As Fox News reports:

Quote:Now, campaign data show Omar has paid Tim Mynett’s consulting firm a total of more than $878,000 since 2018.

In the first quarter of this year, Mynett’s E Street Group has received more than $292,000 from Omar’s campaign for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and research services, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported in April, citing data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

The arrangement is possible because of a 1960s federal anti-nepotism statute that prohibits members of Congress from hiring relatives for government jobs but does not block family members from doing campaign work.

A Virginia-based conservative group called the National Legal and Policy Center filed a complaint against Omar last year, after it was disclosed that Omar and Mynett were lovers. The group sought an FEC investigation.
Read more.

It's this kind of shit that drives me crazy.
GET HER OUT OF OFFICE AND INTO JAIL WHERE SHE BELONGS!    smallfit
(07-08-2020, 01:57 AM)senona Wrote: Her comment sounds sorta in line with what has been circulating by AOC.

There was a post, a picture of a tweet by AOC back in May, that looks legit and she says to tear the economy down so Trump can't win.

Of course, Facebook claims it to be false according to their so-called (biased) fact checkers.

To add to that, what pisses me off are these rich fuckers a.k.a. politicians, playing their stupid games either due to it being election year or just because their way of thinking is fukked up, and the ones who are gonna pay for it are the American people and small businesses.

They have money and are clueless as to the struggles that average Americans go through.

Money=Power

However, having said that, the Democrats are really upping the game with their continuous antics, creating fear whether it be the virus, riots, back to the virus, oh wait we are still in the first wave even though we told everyone that we were entering the second wave of coronavirus. Oh, the second wave will be way worse when it hits, be prepared. BTW, there may be a new pandemic on the horizon, coming from China. Something to do with swine. But wait, even tho we are telling the public it will be another pandemic, there have been no cases reported of it being transmitted from swine to humans.

Yes, it's the MSM reporting all this crazy bullshit, but it is the Dems who gives them the script to read. Smdh

Unless Trump wins.

That's exactly what AOC said and it's definitely the Democrat mantra, remember at all costs? The left has been overrun, LOL hell some of the right has been overrun by self pretentious idiots who believe Karl Marx and Lenin are more right than our own forefathers the writers and signers of the Constitution. Not to sound melodramatic but this election might be the last hope for our American dream and true freedom. 
(07-08-2020, 09:26 PM)putnam6 Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 01:57 AM)senona Wrote: Her comment sounds sorta in line with what has been circulating by AOC.

Money=Power

Unless Trump wins.

That's exactly what AOC said and it's definitely the Democrat mantra, remember at all costs? The left has been overrun, LOL hell some of the right has been overrun by self pretentious idiots who believe Karl Marx and Lenin are more right than our own forefathers the writers and signers of the Constitution.

Not to sound melodramatic but this election might be the last hope for our American dream and true freedom. 

Yes, I do worry about this election year more so than any other.

The Dems and MSM have thrown everything they can think of at Trump.

Then they took advantage of the coronavirus and made it into a pandemic, scaring the shit out of half the population when the impeachment didn't work.

Went from social distancing straight into the riots and protests over the death of GF without a worry about the virus.

Or at least not until the riots and BLM lost steam.
Now it's back to the virus.

So what is their next move????
THAT is what is worrisome.

At what costs will they go to make sure Trump does not get re-elected?

I guarantee they would gleefully sacrifice as many American's jobs and businesses if it meant getting goofy Biden into the Oval Office.

The Dems are already getting the MSM to say that the polls show Biden in a wide lead.
Of course, we know how their "polls" helped  Hillary in 2016. minusculerolleyes
Just saying.....LOL

And there are DC players on both sides of the aisle that want Trump out.
Trump is just not part of the Establishment, which means they cannot control him.
And they are very desperate to remove Trump.

So anyone want to guess what their next move will be?! LOL

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I hope no one is taking her seriously.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-08-2020, 12:21 AM)guohua Wrote: Isn't a Crime in her religion for marrying your own brother?

After a few years of study of that religion I have done, I would answer as long as its for the glory of the religion it would be ok