Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He has a point.
Quote:Should The Democratic Party Be Renamed? This Black Democrat Thinks It Should For Past Racism

I will post the video in this post. But until then.
Quote:The Democratic lawmaker who endorsed President Trump over presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is now calling for the Democratic Party to be renamed because of what he calls its racist past.

In a video last week, Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones critiqued his fellow Democrats and those on the left for “unlawfully tearing down statues and removing monuments and changing the name of streets and buildings because they feel it’s associated with racism, bigotry, and the Confederacy.” (RELATED: Congressman Attacks ‘Peaceful Protest’ Narrative: Like Describing ‘Al Capone As A Mostly Law-Abiding Businessman’)

“Wasn’t it Democrats who opposed the freedom of slavery and wanted to keep slaves,” Jones asked, “Wasn’t it the Democrats who started the Ku Klux Klan?”

In the video below, Jones says “it was mostly Democrats who opposed the Voters Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act.” (RELATED: ‘Tried To Scare Me’: Democratic Lawmaker Reveals What His Party Did To Him After He Endorsed Trump)

Jones called on the Democratic National Convention to make its “number one platform that they will disband and change the Democratic Party.”
Source

I am sure the Democrat party is trying to Convince Youtube to Ban this video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-07-2020, 08:19 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Should The Democratic Party Be Renamed? This Black Democrat Thinks It Should For Past Racism

This is just the natural conclusion of the cancel culture.

Of course they should be disbanded, according to their own stance on past racism.

And to be honest, they should just call themselves the Progressive party.

I can't remember the time where there was an actual liberal in the Democratic party leadership.

JFK perhaps... and look where that got him.

Progressives took that whole party over decades ago.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-07-2020, 08:26 PM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 08:19 PM)guohua Wrote:

This is just the natural conclusion of the cancel culture.

Of course they should be disbanded, according to their own stance on past racism.

And to be honest, they should just call themselves the Progressive party.

I can't remember the time where there was an actual liberal in the Democratic party leadership.

JFK perhaps... and look where that got him.

Progressives took that whole party over decades ago.

minusculebeercheers

Yes, it was J B Johnson in the 60's who made the comment.
[Image: lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg]
There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. 

For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the “nigger bill” in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. 
And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, “Son, when I appoint a nigger to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a nigger.”

This is a Much Watch Video I'll attach below here.
These dumbbell acidic Ph(D)s are so much the hypocrites !!  tinylaughing 

The Parti has always been racist and yet they have been shouting "equality" since 1865 while all the while, continuously placing people into groups and categories  tinylaughing 

They were so pissed off when Lincoln got elected, they started a civil war  smallgreenbissig

[Image: LoL.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-08-2020, 12:12 AM)xuenchen Wrote: These dumbbell acidic Ph(D)s are so much the hypocrites !!  tinylaughing 

The Parti has always been racist and yet they have been shouting "equality" since 1865 while all the while, continuously placing people into groups and categories  tinylaughing 

They were so pissed off when Lincoln got elected, they started a civil war  smallgreenbissig

[Image: LoL.gif]

Could you even imagine what would happen if a right wing new outlet reported on L B Johnson and how he used that race to further the Democratic Party.
They would try and Burn The Network Down.