Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China on the Move
Email but it is not just America this is happening to.
Quote:China on the Move
In the future China will employ millions of American workers and dominate thousands of small communities all over the United States. Chinese acquisition of U.S. businesses set a new all-time record last year, and it is on pace to shatter that record this year. The Smithfield Foods acquisition is an example. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world. It has facilities in 26 U.S. states and it employs tens of thousands of Americans. It directly owns 460 farms and has contracts with approximately 2,100 others. But now a Chinese company has bought it for $ 4.7 billion, and that means that the Chinese will now be the
most important employer in dozens of rural communities all over America .

Thanks in part to our massively bloated trade deficit with China, the Chinese have trillions of dollars to spend. They are only just starting to exercise their economic muscle. It is important to keep in mind that there is often not much of a difference between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations. In 2011, 43 % of all profits in China were produced by companies where the Chinese government had a controlling interest in. Last year a Chinese company spent $2.6 billion to purchase AMC entertainment one of the largest movie theater chains in the United States. Now that Chinese company controls more movie ticket sales than anyone else in the world.

But China is not just relying on acquisitions to expand its economic power. Economic beachheads are being established all over America. For example, Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group, Inc. recently broke ground on a $100 million plant in Thomasville, Alabama. Many of the residents of Thomasville , Alabama will be glad to have jobs, but it will also become yet another community that will now be heavily dependent on communist China. And guess where else Chinese companies are putting down roots? Detroit. Chinese-owned companies are investing in American businesses and new vehicle technology, selling everything from seat belts to shock absorbers in retail stores, and hiring experienced engineers and designers in an effort to soak up the talent and expertise of domestic automakers and their suppliers. If you recently purchased an American-made vehicle, there is a really good chance that it has a number of Chinese parts in it. Industry analysts are hard-pressed to put a number on the Chinese suppliers operating in the United States .

China seems particularly interested in acquiring energy resources in the United States. For example, China is actually mining for coal in the mountains of Tennessee. Guizhou Gouchuang Energy Holdings Group spent 616 million dollars to acquire Triple H Coal Co. in Jacksboro, Tennessee. At the time, that acquisition really didn't make much news, but now a group of conservatives in Tennessee is trying to stop the Chinese from blowing up their mountains and taking their coal.

Pretty soon China may want to build entire cities in the United States just like they have been doing in other countries. Right now China is actually building a city larger than Manhattan just outside Minsk , the capital of Belarus.

Are you starting to get the picture? China is on the rise. If you doubt this, just read the following:

When you total up all imports and exports, China is now the number one trading nation on the entire planet. Overall, the U.S. has run a trade deficit with China over the past decade that comes to more than 2.3 trillion dollars. China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet. China now has the largest new car market in the entire world. China now produces more than twice as many automobiles as the United States makes. After being bailed out by U.S. taxpayers, GM is involved in 11 joint ventures with Chinese companies. China is the number one gold producer in the world. The uniforms for the U.S. Olympic team were made in China. 85% of all artificial Christmas trees the world over are made in China. The new World Trade Center tower in New York is going to include glass imported from China. China now consumes more energy than the United States does. China is now in aggregate the leading manufacturer of goods in the entire world. China uses more cement than the rest of the world combined. China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe. China produces 3 times as much coal and 11 times as much steel as the United States does. China produces more than 90 percent of the global supply of rare earth elements. China is now the number one supplier of components that are critical to the operation of any national defense system.

In published scientific research articles China is expected to become number one in the world very shortly. And what we have seen so far may just be the tip of the iceberg. For now, I will just leave you with one piece of advice - learn to speak Chinese. You are going to need it.
Hi @"727Sky" You can remove previous formatting on copied/linked text by highlighting the text and hitting the Remove Text Format button (just to the right of the Font Color button).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8044]

That should stop the text from being "invisible" to some readers!

Cheers
G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-07-2020, 11:17 AM)727Sky Wrote: Email but it is not just America this is happening to.
Quote:China on the Move
In the future China will employ millions of American workers and dominate thousands of small communities all over the United States. Chinese acquisition of U.S. businesses set a new all-time record last year, and it is on pace to shatter that record this year. The Smithfield Foods acquisition is an example. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world. It has facilities in 26 U.S. states and it employs tens of thousands of Americans. It directly owns 460 farms and has contracts with approximately 2,100 others. But now a Chinese company has bought it for $ 4.7 billion, and that means that the Chinese will now be the
most important employer in dozens of rural communities all over America .

Thanks in part to our massively bloated trade deficit with China, the Chinese have trillions of dollars to spend. They are only just starting to exercise their economic muscle. It is important to keep in mind that there is often not much of a difference between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations. In 2011, 43 % of all profits in China were produced by companies where the Chinese government had a controlling interest in. Last year a Chinese company spent $2.6 billion to purchase AMC entertainment one of the largest movie theater chains in the United States. Now that Chinese company controls more movie ticket sales than anyone else in the world.

But China is not just relying on acquisitions to expand its economic power. Economic beachheads are being established all over America. For example, Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group, Inc. recently broke ground on a $100 million plant in Thomasville, Alabama. Many of the residents of Thomasville , Alabama will be glad to have jobs, but it will also become yet another community that will now be heavily dependent on communist China. And guess where else Chinese companies are putting down roots? Detroit. Chinese-owned companies are investing in American businesses and new vehicle technology, selling everything from seat belts to shock absorbers in retail stores, and hiring experienced engineers and designers in an effort to soak up the talent and expertise of domestic automakers and their suppliers. If you recently purchased an American-made vehicle, there is a really good chance that it has a number of Chinese parts in it. Industry analysts are hard-pressed to put a number on the Chinese suppliers operating in the United States .

China seems particularly interested in acquiring energy resources in the United States. For example, China is actually mining for coal in the mountains of Tennessee. Guizhou Gouchuang Energy Holdings Group spent 616 million dollars to acquire Triple H Coal Co. in Jacksboro, Tennessee. At the time, that acquisition really didn't make much news, but now a group of conservatives in Tennessee is trying to stop the Chinese from blowing up their mountains and taking their coal.

Pretty soon China may want to build entire cities in the United States just like they have been doing in other countries. Right now China is actually building a city larger than Manhattan just outside Minsk , the capital of Belarus.

Are you starting to get the picture? China is on the rise. If you doubt this, just read the following:

When you total up all imports and exports, China is now the number one trading nation on the entire planet. Overall, the U.S. has run a trade deficit with China over the past decade that comes to more than 2.3 trillion dollars. China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet. China now has the largest new car market in the entire world. China now produces more than twice as many automobiles as the United States makes. After being bailed out by U.S. taxpayers, GM is involved in 11 joint ventures with Chinese companies. China is the number one gold producer in the world. The uniforms for the U.S. Olympic team were made in China. 85% of all artificial Christmas trees the world over are made in China. The new World Trade Center tower in New York is going to include glass imported from China. China now consumes more energy than the United States does. China is now in aggregate the leading manufacturer of goods in the entire world. China uses more cement than the rest of the world combined. China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe. China produces 3 times as much coal and 11 times as much steel as the United States does. China produces more than 90 percent of the global supply of rare earth elements. China is now the number one supplier of components that are critical to the operation of any national defense system.

In published scientific research articles China is expected to become number one in the world very shortly. And what we have seen so far may just be the tip of the iceberg. For now, I will just leave you with one piece of advice - learn to speak Chinese. You are going to need it.
China has been buying firms cheep that are in trouble because of the CCP virus all over Europe. It needs to be stopped, because if they employ enough people they can control the country. Do as we want or we pull out and you have millions unemployed
Its not just the US i might add , its happening here in Australia as well .
(07-07-2020, 11:17 AM)727Sky Wrote: Are you starting to get the picture? China is on the rise.

They've got it going ... that's for sure.  China is the only nation capable of doing things on a grand scale.

I've got a cousin who lives there.  He's into textiles.  Has five warehouses that would completely cover a football field.  Probably three or four stories in height.  All of 'em packed stem-to-stern with clothing.  When he buys, the cost is $3.  It doesn't matter what he's buying (pants, shirts, coats ... whatevahs), three frikkin dollars.  Think about that next time you're about to drop a hundred bucks on a nice dress shirt 'made in China'.  LOL

Stayed in Addis Ababa 'between adventures' several times.  Place is still full of Ethiopians.  I wouldn't be investing in Chinese developed real estate ventures ... because I'm too dumb to understand what's going on.

Someone figured out how to sell air basically.  You buy an apartment.  That apartment exists in the air.  You've got a 30 year mortgage on that apartment.  The apartment's not in a livable condition in 30 years.  You've got no investment to pass on.  The building's going to be demolished under government order.  Rinse and repeat.  But, now you're 50+ years old and can't buy-in to one of the new apartments.  So, you go off to live in Silver Town.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Yes happening here in th UK as well. They seem to be buying football teams. In fact just 20 mins from me they bought Wigan Athletic a few months before the pandemic.  And just yesterday laid all the staff off and went into receivership around a week ago. People in the know smell a fiddle going on.  On a different note, I'm convinced part of the covid breakout was to subdue the rioters in Hong Kong thus deepening the claws into it. And also to weaken economies throughout the world.....Then "Oh look who's coming to our rescue buying our struggling firms.....The good old Chinese "......
Control of finances and media, as well as infiltration into the economy, are the new methods of conquering other countries.

Panzers and Stukas are so yesterday.  Now the control is less visible and the damage, while not so physical, still lays waste to entire societies.

Hint to those who care to listen.  China isn't the only country getting up to these schemes.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Q has been telling us, "infiltration, not invasion".  

We thought he was talking about Antifa and thugs infiltrating the peaceful protests, but sometimes his messages have double meanings.

We have our wonderful crooked representatives from the past administration (in the U.S.) to thank for this!   tinyok

@"727Sky", do you have a source link to your OP?  I'd like to share it with some of my TN friends.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:We have our wonderful crooked representatives

This issue is international.  All over Europe, particularly the EU countries.  Loyal to anything but their own country.  The degree of infiltration is profound.

Cheers

(07-07-2020, 04:02 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:We have our wonderful crooked representatives

This is issue is international.  All over Europe, particularly the EU countries.  Loyal to anything but their own country.  The degree of infiltration is profound.

Cheers

Yes, I know. I've noticed they're using the same playbook globally.  I was just making my post about the U.S. because that's where I am. I don't want to speak for other countries.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Re: playbook.  YES.  I think a lot of it is laziness.   One group produces a "plan of action", and thanks to the internet, every like minded group on the globe gets a copy.

Plans of action energized even in cultures where they make no sense at all.  Cue Q:

Quote:These people are stupid.

But my oh my, they have certainly wormed themselves into positions of far too much influence.

Cheers

How did we even get to the point of allowing businesses to ship their company overseas?

How did we get to the point of allowing foreign powers to buy property in our country?

Greedy politicians?  Greedy business owners?  All of the above?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-07-2020, 11:37 AM)gordi Wrote: Hi @"727Sky" You can remove previous formatting on copied/linked text by highlighting the text and hitting the Remove Text Format button (just to the right of the Font Color button).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8044]

That should stop the text from being "invisible" to some readers!

Cheers
G

Thanks Gordi, I had that very problem the other day.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-07-2020, 05:03 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Thanks Gordi, I had that very problem the other day.

No worries!
I've been there too!!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]