Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out
Big Grin 
A little girl got shot and killed so now all of a sudden the Democrat Atlanta Mayor Bottoms is "telling" protesters to get out !!

Sure thing Mayor.  minusculebiggrin

Ya waited for all the correct damage to happen and all the right messages to circulate and then finally get an excuse to "stop" the protesting !!

Phony Bullony because Democrats are looking at private polling that tells them the rioting and all the other BS is not going over as planned.

This is getting better than when Obama told Putin to cut it out (2016 election "interference")  tinyhuh

Democrat phonies are screwing it up again

Quote:An 8-year-old girl was shot July 4 in Atlanta during a night marked by violence, CBS 46 reported. The girl was shot in the area near where Rayshard Brooks was killed, 
and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms told protesters Sunday that it’s time to clear out.

The child was riding in the car with her mother and her mother’s adult friend just before 10 p.m. 
when the incident occurred, police said according to the CBS 46 report. 
The driver tried to enter a parking lot near the intersection of University Avenue and Pryor Road when the car was blocked by a group of armed individuals, one of whom began shooting into the vehicle.

LINK--> ‘It’s Over’: Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out After 8-Year-Old Girl Shot And Killed

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Same kind of crap  going on here in Louisville. But our mayor is a chicken shit and letting it go on, in the mean time, the police said fuck him, and they started calling out sick and crime went through the roof. 

It's getting scary in the city, can't wait to get the fuck out.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-06-2020, 03:03 AM)xuenchen Wrote: A little girl got shot and killed so now all of a sudden the Democrat Atlanta Mayor Bottoms is "telling" protesters to get out !!
Ya waited for all the correct damage to happen and all the right messages to circulate and then finally get an excuse to "stop" the protesting !!
Phony Bullony because Democrats are looking at private polling that tells them the rioting and all the other BS is not going over as planned. 
This is getting better than when Obama told Putin to cut it out (2016 election "interference")  tinyhuh
To Democratic leaders: justify all of the peaceful rioting, peaceful murder, peaceful looting and peaceful burning of businesses. Who picks up the pieces and restores the livelihoods of those persons that lost everything in your *PEACEFUL* protests? They pay taxes and deserved to be protected from violent anarchy.
(07-06-2020, 03:03 AM)xuenchen Wrote: A little girl got shot and killed so now all of a sudden the Democrat Atlanta Mayor Bottoms is "telling" protesters to get out !!

Quote:An 8-year-old girl was shot July 4 in Atlanta during a night marked by violence, CBS 46 reported. The girl was shot in the area near where Rayshard Brooks was killed, 
and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms told protesters Sunday that it’s time to clear out.

The child was riding in the car with her mother and her mother’s adult friend just before 10 p.m. 
when the incident occurred, police said according to the CBS 46 report. 
The driver tried to enter a parking lot near the intersection of University Avenue and Pryor Road when the car was blocked by a group of armed individuals, one of whom began shooting into the vehicle.

LINK--> ‘It’s Over’: Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out After 8-Year-Old Girl Shot And Killed

She has to sound tough, she's in line for the VP slot.

Sniffer/Bottoms 2020
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-06-2020, 03:18 AM)beez Wrote: She has to sound tough, she's in line for the VP slot.

Sniffer/Bottoms 2020

tinylaughing Almost as good as the screw-up DC Mayor wuff wuff Bowser  smallcrackingup
https://t.co/ieEMcklTaq
Bottoms up as they say ..................  tinybigeyes

Quote:Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, according to an announcement she posted on Twitter late Monday.

“COVID-19 has literally hit home,” the mayor wrote at 5:45 p.m. “I have had NO symptoms and have tested positive.”

LINK--> Atlanta mayor tests positive for COVID-19

could be a Democrat trick -- aka fake  tinyfunny
(07-06-2020, 03:12 AM)kdog Wrote: Same kind of crap  going on here in Louisville. But our mayor is a chicken shit and letting it go on, in the mean time, the police said fuck him, and they started calling out sick and crime went through the roof. 

It's getting scary in the city, can't wait to get the fuck out.

Amen to "can't wait to get the fuck out" of the city.  I'm in Philly, in a decent neighborhood, but the looting got a bit close for comfort.

I want a cabin out in the middle of nowhere, with not a human soul within 5 miles of my family and I.  

I wish I had the means and know-how to be self-sustainable.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]