Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election

"Mrs. Clinton, It is an honor to meet you.." Regina's short cut hair and smile shown as she shook, "I hope my son behaves this time.."

Bill Clinton stuck his hand out.. As Regina shook it, he put his hand on her shoulder, "Admiral De'chez is a very lucky man.."

Regina blushed as Hillary tried not to roll her eyes, "This is the Fabled Tesla Institute for Higher Learning.. " Trying to hide her repulsion, "Their is no reason to be formal Regina.. You.. You can call me Hillary.."

Quickly Chelsea stepped up as her mother almost faltered, "On behalf of my Family it is an honor to meet you.. " Chelsea's father came out in her voice, "Is that a a new pair of Prada your wearing.." Looking at Regina's shoes, "I thought those were supposed to be on the market for the secret release for another month?"

Regina blushes, "I had a ..A good friend get them for my birthday.." 

The Clinton's look at each other for half a second as Bill whispers to Hillary, "I think her younger lover got them for her.."

A loud voice comes outside the entrance of Mess Hall alpha, "GOOD MORNING TIFHL!!!!" Andros walks in wearing boxer briefs with a white shirt over his muscled frame, "This is the last great Dinosaur in news.. Currently with Ambush News.. Your reliable source on what is going on with the wizards of oz's." andros walks up to the front of the line, "Good Morning sexy lady.."

An older hispanic lady blushed, "Littleman.."

"Why did you not come to my bed last night.. I almost slept alone," Andros made the older slightly overweight hispanic lady blush..

"Madre Dios," The older woman unconsciously bit her bottom lip.. "You keep teasing me young man and I will take you up on it.. Besides my husband is.."

Andros sounds very sweet, "Is welcome to join us.. "

She points at andros, "You four are causing me more grey hair then my children." Sighing as she walks to the back, "Almost slept alone.. Please.."

"Today with Ambush news we will bringing you live coverage of Job interviews for the position of head manager.." Andros looked around the corner as Mrs. Garci walked back up..

"Littleman.. I just finished cooking this.. Two of my personal breakfast burritos .. I assume my other favorite rats are coming for breakfast," Mrs. Garcia hugged andros.. she whispers, " thank you boys for taking care of that issue my son was having.. his commanding officer is now qualified for a medical retirement.."

hugging her back, "It's ok pretty lady.. It is no big deal.."

"No big deal littleman," tears fell down her face.. "You boys ever need anything.. Day or Night.."

"How did you know it was me," Andros looked at the lead server.. "James F#$%ing ratted me out.."

"Now dont go getting mad at him Littleman.. You are a good man.. I confirmed with Alex that you did a quick insert.. I did not owe them.. I owed you thanks.." Andros gave her hug as she whispered, "It has taken me a little while to realize it is just a front with you.. Your are bad boy but a good man.. My husband explained the principle to me.."

"He is a good man Roberta.." Andros sounds much older, "Make sure he keeps taking the meds Doc gave him.. No ONE else has those meds.."

A blonde haired woman yawned as she walked half asleep.. Freezing, as she is wearing a bathrobe, "The Clintons.. UH.. LITTLEMAN!!"

Regina narrows her eyes, "Austin I thought you were engaged.. He is only sixteen and you are twenty.."

Austin Glared back at Regina and walked over to Andros, "Baby.." austin kisses andros, "good morning Mrs. Garcia.."

Mrs. Garcia narrowed her eyes, "SmartA$$ you did not sleep.. I put two on there andros.." Looking at austin, "You better keep your claws in him better honey.. I might take him up on his offer.."

Andros sees Austin narrow her eyes, "Ladies and Gentlemen of TIfHL.. "Andros kissed austin, "We have a very interesting day ahead of us Today.. "

From the other side of the Mess Hall, "BB.. I want to thank you for this opportunity .."

BB smiled as his fourteen year old hand shook Trump's hand, "Et ain nutin.. De big boys be here listenin today Mr. Trump.. " BB's white teeth contrasted his black skin, "Youse be good for biznes.. I maiiid ju meyes recomendashun tos de Committee.." Seeing the clinton's. "God Blessed gator bait.. De wood go to his mammy.. Chit!!"

Regina sees the Trumps and gets very pissed.. She comes storming over to BB, "BB.. This is a PRIVATE breakfast with my son, myself, and the Clintons.." Seeing BB narrow his eyes, "Be a good boy and ask your guest to leave.."

"Cheri," BB's cajun/ klans speak speak accent comes through.. "I's don tank so.. I's got millions of greenbacks ridin on dis elecshun.. Dat woman is a dishonest crook.. She don stay bought.. "

"Mrs. De'Chez," Donald Trump sticks his hand.. "It is a pleasure to meet you.."

Grudgingly Regina shakes donald Trumps hand, "I do apologize for BB overstepping his.."

"No Cher.. Yo may be de Mammy of de Macer villa, but Sandra de woman wit Alex's heart.." Smiling BB continued, "She tolt me dat de Clintons had violated de rules she don set.. So Don her, I's brought him heir.. Alex don said he not get invole wit dis beauty pagent.. If de not play by Mamy tolliver's rule's.. Well to h e dubba ewe hock eee Shticks to dem.. She don told dat crook's house slave to not go an do dis.."

Regina gets a pissed off look on her face, "I was never told they talked with Sandra.."

Chelsea quickly walked over, "I want to say for the record.. We recieved no communication from.."

"You don getting stoopid.. Youse callin Sandra a liar," BB whislted.. "You know wat.. Neva min.. Go right ahead.. Trump congratulations on a easy win."

Before Hillary or bill can speak, sounds come from down the hallway..

"Good morning Mr. Letch," Come from the students outside..

As more and more repeat it  BB takes a deep breath, "Chit!! Cousin Rufus is already here.. Dis aint good.. Dis aint good.."

A teenaged freshman walks in causing Andros to growl loudly, "Senior Tactile and Strategic Adviser on DECK!!!"

Wearing body armor with five stars as all the students stand up and come to attention.. Rufus walks over to the front of the food line, "Good morning Mrs. Garcia.." rufus Letch looks at Andros not standing, "I am still working on the respect thing with that a$$hole.." Rufus hugs Mrs. Garcia, "At 0730 arizona time, you should be recieving a phone call from a retiring General.. If he does NOT properly address those issues he has with you let me know.. He will lose his medical retirement and sleep in the brig.."

Mrs. garcia holds back her tears, "You four rats.." She composes herself and grabs a plate , " One bagel.. Two strips of bacon.. White gravey.. and a glass of OJ.. rufus.. I mean mr.."

"You may call me rufus," Letch quietly responds.. "Have Bach bring me my coffee.. thank you Mrs. Garcia.."

Andros waits for Rufus to tell everyone to carry on.. As Rufus sits down, John waynes voice comes from Andros.. "All right Pilgrams.. Stand for the pledge of allegiance.."

Rufus sits down his OJ and stands up with his hand over his heart..
Now That Was Very Interesting!
GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Do forgive.. there was supposed to be more, but I got a little busy..

I am planning four more post..
OH,,, Don't You Worry, There's Nothing To Forgive!!!

"Alex.. Where are you," Regina whispered into her phone? "Crawl out from under your flavor of the week and get here.."

Andros was eating with Austin as BB kept looking around.. "BB," andros spoke in BB's voice..

"Don go staring chit.. Wat goin on," BB was nervous.. "Cuz rufus neva coom in dear fore Helos..."

One of the Wendigo calls out, "Vice Chairman on Deck.."

Looking like she stepped out of Cosmo, The Vice Chairman walks over with a wicked smile.. She cuts in front of all the kids still in line, "good morning Mrs. garcia.." 

BB stands up and motions for the trumps to stand, " Chit.. CHIT CHIT CHIT!!! Dis no go be good."

Rufus Letch does not even stand and he motions carry on..

Mrs. Garcia looks around the vice chairman, "Honey.." She sees Andros smile and shrug his shoulders, "Went slumming I see.. Ms. Rockefeller.." shaking her head, "You going to tell me that you dealt with the Four star general too.."

Smiling rockerfeller leans forward, "Do you want me to? I mean I talked with my girlfriend at Eaton.. Her father works for director Pinson.. I had his XO sent to Anteartica.. I mean I heard there is a slot available in the Sahara dessert.."

Mrs. Garcia went wild eyed, "You.. " She laughs, "You never acted like you.. Well you were snooty .."

Rockefeller whispers, "A lady must maintain appeara.."

Rockefeller's voice fills the air, "Morning baby.. You want to join us .. Again?"

Austin giggles as Rockefeller glares at Andros, "Littleman.. for the love of god.. Shut the F#$% up!!!"

Mrs. garcia whispers, "See what happens when you go slumming.."  

Andros raises his eyebrows and touches his tongue to his nose, making Rockefeller take a deep breath, "Littleman.."

The female students are all smiling but stop when Rockefeller glares at them..

She takes her plate and walks over to Andros and Austin.. Andros kisses her and whispers something to her and gets slapped.. Austin goes to hug Rockefeller and to her surprise She kisses her.. " I.."

Rockefeller winks and sits down on andros's other side, "We will need to eat before S#$% starts.."

Bill Clinton laughs at the scene then sees Regina's eyes seemingly green, "Ok.. He may not like me but.. D@#n.."

Hillary hits Bill in the arm and narrows her eyes, "Bill.."

Several of the Students join the Clinton's end of the Table...

Chelsea smiles like her father, "So.. I have to ask what is it like here.."

Several of the Liberal students seem nervous.. 

One of the students takes a deep breath, "I am Julie.." She nervously fiddles with her ambush press badge, "I am with the student Journalist division... We.. We are proud democrats.."

Regina stands up as her senses go off, "Littleman.."

BB looks at the students that are gathering near trump, "Ewe Sonna Beach.."

Trump smiles as one of the well dressed students takes a deep breath, "Mr. Trump.. I am with ambush news.. The.."

Julie smiles sweetly, "So is it ok If I run a few questions past you.. Captain Colt is our Adjunct Professor.. We have to get real world practice.."

Bill smiles as Trump gives the kill signal to his wife and daughter, "Of course Julie.. We support active journalism as part of free speech.. Little Lady.."

Julie blushes as she turns around .. Hillary catches a look in Julie's eyes as she looks down.. Whispering, "I am so sorry.." Looking straight at hillary, "This is Julie of ambush news.. I am sitting in the Mess Hall of the Tesla Institute for Higher Learning with the Democratic Nominee for President of the united states.. Madam Secretary.." Julie looks down in shame, "How do you respond to the charges that You allowed Ambassador Stephens to die a horrible death.. He was raped and beaten multiple times.."

Hillary gets a very aghast look on her face, "Child.. You.."

"How do you respond to the accusation that you refused to send the necessary military aide to the four SEALS.."

Bill Clinton gets a pissed off look on his face, " Listen.. We are tired of the same regurgitation of political statements against my wife.. For the record we have stated that no military units where within the area.."

Julie is almost in tears as she catches andros's glare.. she brings up a hologram, "That is a ball faced lie.. These blue dots are the US military's forces in the area as provided by SPAWAR.. We also have the tapes coming from your office Madam Secretary proving with a time stamp that you let them sit there and die.."

Chelsea stands up, "Mr. Colt.. Have the courage of your own convictions and come do your own dirty work.."

Julie takes deep breath when andros glares at her, "Chelsea.. How do you respond to that fact that your husband benefited from your mothers knowledge of affairs of state.. Did the good people of the united states at least get a cut? We have the records.."

Hillary starts yelling, "F#$% you.. I will have my secret service agents.."

Rufus does not even look up as he snaps his fingers and signals the Wendigo and Skinwalkers..

Before they can move, Horned great beast grab the Secret Service Agents.. One of the Trust secret Service Agents goes to move, "May day.. The.."

As his weapons is still moving an invisible force throws him into air.. the secret Service agents gun seems to bend as he is in the air holding his side arm.. A few seconds later the Agents slams into the solid concrete floor with a crack..

All the students wearing black badges go to one knee and like their great ape ancestors put their palms up in submission.. 

The Secret Service Agents are dragged outside by the Wendigo and skinwalkers..

A short redheaded kid appears like a decloaking Predator.. He stomps on the Agents hand crushing it.. The sound of a very pissed off alley cat seems to come from him.. The kids on their knees are shaking in fear as the others seems to back up..

"good morning Mr. Smithson.. Please join me for breakfast," Rufus speaks without looking up from his now multiple holoscreens..

Helos growled at the now wounded Agent as he walked to Mrs. Garcia.. Very meekly, "Good Morning Mrs. Garcia.." Helos gives her a hug and whispers to her..

Mrs. Garcia smiles and hugs Helos.. She whispers back to him and goes to a cooler.. she takes out a container, "I made it earlier this morning Littleone.. " She hands it to Helos, "You still do not talk much.."

Helos whispers something to her..

Laughing, "My daddy always said that.. "

Helos goes and sits down across from Rufus as he drinks his shake..

"For the love of god get off the floor," Rufus responds as he seems to hand holograms to Helos to read.. "The Sargent At arms is a little busy.."

A ten year oldish little girl walks in wearing a hello kitty costume pajamas.. She walks over to Andros and yawns.. She hops in his lap and snuggles next to him, "Good morning uncle andros.." She takes his fork and takes a bite of his breakfast, "Yuck.."

"Lucy," austin whispers..

Lucy shakes her head as she looks at both women, "Really.. " she hops down and walks over to one of the taller kids with a black badge.. She defiantly holds her hand out, "I want frosted flakes.."

The trust kid starts to say something and then looks down..

"Lucy," Rockefeller calls out.. "You cant just take food from other kids.."

Lucy growls at the kid with the Black Badge..

He looks away, "Listen it was just talk Lucy.."

She kicks the kid in the shins knocking him to the ground, "They know.. She hasnt had her morning briefing.."

"S#$%.. S#$%..Please.." the kid has tears in his eyes, "It wasnt me.. I.."

Lucy smiles, "Go get me milk.. three of them.." Walking back over to Andros, "What he smells good.. Uncle alex said I got to pick one if I wanted.. We are having a tea party here in the Mess Hall.. He will dress up as my butler.. No my french maid.."

"What do you mean," Rockefeller looks at Andros.. "Baby.."

Austin shakes her head, "Lucy.. You are making an enemy.."

The trust kid has his fist balled up glaring at Lucy..

"then he is free to go.. I thought he was cute and .. Well..." Lucy looks out from her mismatched bangs as she sat back in Andros's lap, "auntie Sandra was taking a shower.. Uncle Alex said of course I could play.. Everyone is going to be busy today.." Lucy glared at austin, "I was locked out of Uncle andros's room by a mean rude B#$%^.."

the Trust kid is wide eyed, "Is.. Is Gretcchen on her way.."

"You so have to try that little shop right down the.." An Amazon looking blonde walks in with Melania Trump, "Ok.."

"Wat da Hail," BB leans over to Donald Trump.. "Don.. Be careful.."

Seeing the woman with her hair up professionally, the trust kid smiled politely.. "What time is Tea Ms. Bach.. I will go ask Doc first if it is ok if we have tea time of course. One must always act with manners."

"Do you mind if I watch KERA," Lucy leans forwards seriously .. "Your buying lunch.. I want Pizza.."

"I dont know.. I was going to see If Mrs. Garcia would make fajita's.." the Trust kids sweetly answered.. "Not to mention I am on couch tuner watching Game of Thrones.. Are you willing to go show for show.."

"Fajita's.. Ohh, can I keep him auntie Gretchen.. My own pool boy," Lucy's comment makes Austin laugh.. "And he watches GoTs

"Lucy.. you have been around Andros and Alex way to long.. No.." Gretchen glares at the kid, "Francis right.. Why are you so willing to.."

"He is saving his own A$$.. Uncle alex said it was the most motivating force in human history.. Right next to getting Laid," Lucy grins.. "The safest place for my pool boy is at my table.."

"What if your dad decides he is being TOO nice," Rockefeller whispers to Lucy..

"S#$%.. " Lucy starts doing some quick thinking, "S@#$!!!"

Andros whispers to Lucy..

"Fine.. I missed a point.. But he is cute," Lucy smiles as one of the trust females walks by.. Lucy follows her making gretchen laugh.. "Auntie Gretchen.. thats not funny.."

Andros calmly speaks, "Lucy.. Lets work today on a simple principle.. If your going to be a doctor like your father.."

"Proper Pre- Planning Prevents Piss poor performance.." Lucy's slumps down and opens her frosted Flakes as she eats it.. Francis heads over to the line and buys more Frosted flakes and six milks..

"Wow.. I am still amazed at the trust instincts.." Rockefeller smiles as Gretchen sniffs the air, "Ms. Pinson.. since your being rude.. When can we expect you and Helos to get hitched.."

Gretchen Narrows her eyes, "austin.. You three.. god.."

Andros looks over at the Male kid in front of Trump as they all were listening..

Swallowing hard, "This is Drake with ambush news.. Mr. Trump.." 

Donald trump looks over at the Clinton's, "Son before I am answering this who is listening to this?"

BB takes a moment, "Don.. De mos powerful people in de world.. Ambush news Charges a million greenbacks for a basic year subscription service.. Paid in advance and only covers from January fewrst to Decemb Tirty Fewrst.. No pro-rate..No refunds or Exchnages.. No Credit cash only!"

Ivanka starts to speak only for Chelsea to look interrupt, "Wait.. How many subscribers does Mr. Colt have?"

BB looks across the table, "Now Cher.. lets just say that its over two hundred.. " BB looks over at Andros, "Ijuts.. Payin dat much to listen to a man talk.."

"Dad.." Ivanka whispers to her father, "He did not say it was all basic service.. I assume they have pay per view events.. "

Melania smiles as she walks over to her husband and kisses him.. She whispers, "Average Joe Entertainment.. Signed him as a reporter in 2013.. I have a friend or two.."

"Ain gon work cher.. Contract very D@#n clear.. Tat gator F#$%ing bastitch sent me wit a check to his agent for fifteen percent.. Nutin but izzues til BB splained he had Andros colt's check for his agent.. We no had to pay da man, but andros is man of his word.. Told me Verbal contract.. I ain said nuting yet.. Man's wurd is wat he selds.." BB shakes his head, 

Donald trump looked at Hillary, "BB.. How much for a Premium subscription for your favorite contender. I assume subscribers have no control over conntent."

Melania reaches into her purse and takes out a checkbook, "Honey.. I grabbed this for you.."

"Sorry Cher.. No checks.. Cash only.. Yes, subscribers hat NO control over content.. Der is an indemnity clause for two hundred million, if a subscriber tries to influence.. Posted bond," BB instantly has out a pad.. "For one year of Premium service, dis fifty million.. Youse gain access to the most unfiltered accurate news in the world.. Of course it is ONLY for YOUSE to listen to.. We allow guest free for a week.. then wit Premium youse are allowed four guest and a discount to special events.. I have a specific Bond Agent who handles the bonding.. "

Chelsea narrows her eyes, "Like today.."

"Wat cher.. Money is Money.." BB laughs, "We got fiftey new subscribers over Brexit.. Cameron pissed off Macer.." Looking at Chelsea, "DE FORMER Prime Minister of de British Isles was rude to Mammy Tolliver.." BB snorts, "And Ambush news was the first to report what would happen.. Macer ensured it was an unrigged vote.. Cher Why do you tank dat does Libcons got so pissy over de vote.. Macer F#$%ed em.."

Regina takes a deep breath, "BB.. Mr. trump has questions to answer.. Then me and Nico are going to have a little talk.."

Drake takes a deep breath, "Mr. Trump.. The powerbbrokers are listening.. "

"BB.. " andros speaks in BB's voice in klan's speak speak, "BB.. Tell Drake to do his D@#$ job.. And dont go yanking his tail feathers.. He work for you, now get out of his D@#$ way and let him do his job.."

In Klan's Speak Speak, "God Bless.. Andros he is gonna gun down.. Awe, chit.. " Switching to english, "Drake boy do ya job.."

"Kid.. You are doing this because you enjoy the work right," Trump looks over at the clintons.. "The people who can afford this servie have a lot of say.. I want to take this opportunity to reach and hopefully my case to them.. Hit me with your Best shot Drake.. Hold nothing back.."

Gaining a little confidence, "This is drake with Ambush news live from the Mess Hall here at TIfHL.. With me is Donald Trump.." Taking a deep breath, "First Question Mr. trump.. How do you intend to explain your immoral behavior and your divorces to the Christian members of the GOP.."

"That is a fluffball question, "chelsea growls..

Julie answers her, "No mam.. It is based on what his support base will care about .. " Looking Chelsea right in the face.. "This is Julie with Ambush news.. Besides dodginng Questions it appears the Clinton family refuse to answer the question given to them."

As donald Trump answers his Question, Drake goes to the next one.. Trump takes a deep breath and starts to answer..

"It was the white house that called off the rescue missionn.. My hands were tied.. I did my best to protect the General and Admiral that were relieved of duty.." Hillary Clinton opens her eyes, "Klien was correct their was no love lost in the white house between me and the Obama's.."

Julie is stunned by the admission..

"It was Rhodes who told me that the official story was it was a video and I better stay on script," Hillary finished her answer.. "they threatened my Daughter.."

Julie's voice comes from Andros, "You heard it here first with Ambush news.. Direct Confirmation that the white house ordered a stand down.. "

Julie took a deep breath as Everyone was looking at Hillary.. "Mrs. Clinton.. So our listeners at Home understand very clearly.. You stated that their is no love lost between you and the white house.. So Mr. Macer was correct.."

Bill sees the frustration on hillary's face, "Mr. Macer was correct.. Hillary and me decided to keep separate servers from the white house because we could not TRUST them.. Chicago style politics means we had to protect ourselves.."

Austin whispers to Andros, "Did she just admit all of that.. How did you get to that.."

"Easy.. The price of the subscription means those listening have the power their white trash A$$es have been suckling tit for their whole lives.. So Alex gave the candidtes a direct forum. " Andros narrows his eyes, "The show is just getting star.."

Rockefeller Grabs andros and kisses him.. After light seems to come from him to her, "I see.. " Sighing, "I like those briefings littleman.. So Little Rufus will be doing the interviews.."

[Image: af016a0c7297041960f3a5df4804338a.jpg]

"BB," A woman dressed in very expensive looking clothes calls out..

"Mammy Colt," BB looks at her.. "Yous hear Cher?"

Switching to Klans Speak Speak, "BB.. How are you doing at this fancy school.. Why you look clean.."

With a look on his face, "Really Mammy.. You look like you are spending Andros's money.. You do look.. Wow.." BB swallowed hard, "Fair enough.. Captain Colt is a picky bastard.."

"It's ok BB," Andros responded across the room in Klan's speak speak.. Just do not ask about how she got the clothes.."

BB turns back and looks at Mammy Colt, "Where.. You A$$holes that is supposed to go to Cali.. Those gold miners F#$%ers pay out the .."

"BB.. Mammy started upgrading her clothes.. Me and Regina got her to try on some of the clothes," Mammy Colt smiled.. She Gave BB a hug.. "Do not tell anyone she is so PROUD of her little baby.. She brags to everyone, especially when some of those elitest yankee bastards try brag their children go to this or that school.. They try to rub it in but go real quite.."

Andros speaks in Mammy's voice across the room in klan's speak speak, "Thats so cute.. Your son got into Yale.. My little BB goes to the Tesla Institute for Higher learning.. Thats so cute, your son is studying business.. My little BB is only fourteeen, he is only about three hundred million short being a billionare.. Your son is starting a business.. Sure have him call my son.. He might be able to invest, if the idea is good.. He been cuttin deals since he was knee high to a grasshopper out wrestling gators.. " Andros stays in Speak Speak but goes to his older voice, "She is getting real smug when she visits with Regina or Sandra.. "

BB has tears in his eyes as Speak Speak comes from him, "Mammy is proud of me. I thought she hated the fact I.. I mean.."

"BB.." Mammy Colt hugs the little fourteeen year old, "They go from treating her like white trash to awe.."

"Oh.. You mean little alex.. Oh My boyfriends little nephew Rufus.. Thats, Helos.. When he dons like something he is such a chatter box.." Andros is in Mammy's voice, "That little brat.. Of Course Andros is a friend, last time I saw him he hit on me.. " 

BB smiles, "So Mammy is proud of me.."

Rufus looks up as he switches to Klans Speak Speak, "You are her little baby Cousin.."

Hillary Clinton looked at Bill Clinton, then to her phone..

A few seconds later about thirteen students came into the Mess Hall chanting, "Black Lives matter!!"

Helos looks at one who got to close and they immediately back up..

They start chanting and one takes out a megaphone, "We demand changes.. We demand it now.."

Mammy Colt catches the evil smile Andros's face, "Chit!!"

With a sigh of relief, "Mrs. Clinton.. This is Julie with Ambush news.."

The BLM students surround Trumps end of the Table, " Go home.. Go home.. We wont take your racism!!!"

BB stood up but Freezes when he catches a signal from Andros..

Several try to surround Andros Table, "We demand equal treatment.. Stop the hate.."

One of the males gets in Rockefeller's face, "You elitist C#$%.. We demand you be banned from.."

Andros smashes the Kids face into empty plate breaking the plate.. He breaks the kids knee bringing tears to the kid.. 

"Their is no need for violence.. They are assembled peacefully, "Chelsea calls out..

The Wendigo all stand back as Rufus hand signals them..

A few seconds later Andros has the sounds of Violins and banjo's come from him.. The BLM students look at Andros and freeze.. Andros looks At Chelsea and starts singing in her voice..

Quote:Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!

In Dixie's Land, where I was born in,
early on one frosty mornin'.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!

Creole looking men in crisp looking old style LLouisiana Tiger Uniforms come marching in with the Confederate flag.. They take up positions all around the Mess Hall..

Quote:I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray!
Hooray!In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,to live and die in Dixie.

Away, away, away down south in Dixie!
Away, away, away down south in Dixie!
There's buckwheat cakes and Injun batter,
Makes you fat or a little fatter.
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land

A very dark skinned man walks in with a star on his collar as he walks over to Rufus.. In Klans Speak Speak"Good Morning Mr. Sec Def.. Brigadier General Amos reporting  with the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy as ordered sir!"

A woman in a SPAWAR uniform has a very annoyed look on her face as she stands behind him.

Rufus doesnt even look up, "I see the training is continued as ordered.." Looking up at the rifles, "I see the shipments from Wallace and Cross have arrived.. Good.." Rufus gets up and walks around the Table as he takes a privates rifle, "I see the modifacations...How does it handle Private?"

In Klan's Speak Speak, "We drag it through the swamp, we drag it through the mud, and she keeps goin Sir.. Its mazing that this here fancy gun don ..don fire wrong.."

Rufus responds, "Misfire.." Brining up holograms, "Good job in training your men Brigadier General.."

Looking down, "Sir.. I.. This technology crap.. I.."

The physically fourteen year old Rufus puts his arm around the Brigadier General, "I see the armor is the upgraded one.." rufus taps the Cloth as it clangs, "Amos.. You come from a line of calvary and artillery.. As long as you keep practicing NOT doing Picketts charge I could give two Rats A$$ if you can F#$5ing Read the manual's spanglesh, that comes with training.. What you have done here is amazing.. You have got these boys of yours up to being a match for any Yankee or foriegn army.. Do NOT short change yourself.."

"Sir.. May we have an Airforce.. With.."

"No.. I want you boys to focus on drones and get used to the concept of air power first.. Besides you and officers will be going from what a little birdie told me to Davis Mothan.. Brigidier General Wanda Cross will be cross training you.."

One of the black lives matter Protestors goes to shove on of the members of the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Well Mr. G...I did not forget you..

"Florida has just gone for Trump," the Announcers voice filled the Main common room of the Tesla Institute..

All of the students were wide eyed as they turned and looked at Andros..

With an evil Grin, Guitar strings come from Andros.. Drums start to join in as Andros starts to sing in Rufus's voice..

Quote:If you're havin' trouble with your high school head
He's givin' you the blues
You want to graduate but not in 'is bed [...but not in his debt]
Here's what you gotta do 
Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time
Just ring
36 24 36 hey [36 24 36 hey]
I lead a life of crime

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

Austin is wide eyed , "Andros Nicodemus Colt.."

Rufus breaks out into a huge smile.. 

Alexander shakes his head trying not to laugh as Rufus starts air guitaring to andros's cover of AC/DC..

"Alexander Delano Macer," Sandra walks over to Alex.. "You gave your mother your word that you would stay out of the 2016 elections...."

"Ladies and gentlemen.. Our loyal listeners of Ambush news.. "Andros keeps playing the music..

"Littleman.." Austin was upset, "The committee for a better Future gave its word that it would stay out of the election.. "

"Awetin.."

Rufus is Jamming to the music as all the Liberal students have a pissed off look on their faces.. "Of go F#$% off in your safe spaces.. Wait..the Tesla Institute doesnt have any you F#$%ing snowflakes.."

"Noel," Alexander took Sandra's hand.. 

Andros speaks in alex's voice, "I promised Andros's 'Gina for her Christmas present that I would NOT.." austin and Sandra glare at Andros, "So when the CfaBF took a vote.. Well I stayed out of  it and took no part.. when I was asked to support a candidate I stayed out of it.. I kept my word.. I have sat out the whole election.."

Noel went wide eyed.. She looked at Rufus, "Which means you could not instruct Rufus or any of the other four.."

"He stayed completely 100% out of it.. Which means we were not morally bound," rufus spoke as he air-guitared next to Andros.. "He cant say anything to us.. Ladies and Gentlemen of ambush news.. This is rufus H. Letch.. I have given instructions that any politician may take any bribe he wants.. However, if he wants to back out of the promise, for 25% of the bribes.. they may keep the other 75%.."

A female student was in tears as she realized what was being said.. Holding her copy of Lena Dunham's book, "You.. You cant do this.. The will of the people will not let this take place.. "

Andros takes a deep breath, "Orlene.. We have just rigged it to where the free market rules.. It is a special night in America.. If a county boss wants to change his vote,but has already tooka bribe.. For a cut he can keep it and make promises to who ever he wants.."

Orlene has tears in her eyes, "You are all F#$%ing monsters.." She hit Andros in the chest as she cries.. 

Andros holds her, "Future Mrs. shaduex, these democrats, they are not your boyfriend.. Tonight we have removed the chains off the people..As we speak my listeners are flooding the county bosses counting the votes with money.."

"But.. But it is not right.. Alex is the future leader of the free world.. How can he stand by and not do anything.." Orlene looked at Alex..

"Tonight will teach all of you to NEVER corner me and ask me for a favor," Alexander's phone stops ringing. "Sorry mama.. you told me to stay out of it.. I know your listening.. Well I gave everyone  what they want.."

Alexander walks past Sandra as he lets go of her hand..

"Delano,"Sandra is worried.. "I did not mean it that way.."

"No sandra you all want something for nothing.. As do all the students here.. And Andros's listeners.. Well TANSTAAFL.." Alexander walks out of the common room, "With great Responsibility comes great power.."

Orlene looked at rufus, "Trump is a sexist bigot how can you support him?"

"Darlin.. Tonight, all this money flowing in cancels the bribes out.. With such mass confusion and changing battlegrounds. Everyvote will be influencing what the county bosses decide.. The PTB are now resorting to blackmail to win.. At the end the county bosses will most likely let the voter decide.. It comes down in the highly contested areas.. How bad does Hillary's or Trump's campaign wants it?"

Austin looks at Andros, "Littleman.. You told me when we were in bed that Chelsea Clinton's mother used her influence at the White House to get chelsea her spot incongress..she used it to launch her own Presidential bid years later.."

Andros goes very quiet, "Austin Artemis Parker.. What is said in my bed stays in my bed?"

"Littleman..This is wrong.."Austin sees Andros look at Drake, "Baby..Listen I.."

"This is Drake Castle with ambush news.."

As if on cue, "This is Julie Mulken of Ambush news.. You heard it here first, because it looks like we have ourselves an election battle.. The power of the people versus money.." Bringing up a com line, "Hello Mr.Delay this is Julie.. We just heard what Mr.Letch said.. "

"Julie..I have to object to the terms we are taking bribes..You kidsare.."

"Mr. Delay of chicago.. My grandfather  has already voted in your home district..Problem is he is dead," Drake Castle responds.. "The PTB are listening..What is your feeling on how the actual vote is going to go.. Remember Mr. Letch told all of you to answer honestly.."

"God D@#$ it," Mr. DeLay answers.. "I will have your dead relatives votes not cast.. And yes we were promised more funding before Mr. Colt brings it up.. I got a pension crisis I cant fund without the Governments aide.. Clinton promised support for us if we scratched her back.. And yes we will pay Mr. Letch his F#$%ing 25%.."

Austin swallows hard as she follows Andros, "Littleman.."

"So the trump Campaign promised nothing in return," Julie stuck her tongue out..

"It was hinted if we playball.. He will back Austerity measures.. I cant do that.. It is political suicide.. If he wins he said his DoJ will investigate us.."
NICE  minusculeclap