Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Chronovisor. What is it?
This is very interesting. I have to give credit to RedPill78 for dropping a link to this article during his show last night.

Quote:The Chronovisor: A device used by the Vatican to look into the future and past

Sounds a lot like The Looking Glass, doesn't it? 

Quote:According to numerous reports and stories that have been published through the years, among the many alleged secrets the Vatican has, there is a device called the Chronovisor. The device enables its user to observe future as well as past events.  Many believe this device is one of the greatest guarded secrets humanity has ever had.

Some even believe it is a crucial ‘tool’ which has allowed the Vatican to preserve its influence and power through the years.
Ever since H. G. Wells composed his novel ‘The Time Machine’ many people have been left fascinated by the idea of time travel. Even Theoretical Physics dreams of the possibility of making it work one day. Everything related to time travel today is related to science fiction, or so it seems at least. Interestingly, on May 2, 1972, an Italian newspaper shocked the world when they published an article with a provoking headline: A machine that photographs the past has finally been invented.

[Image: Chronovisor-newspaper.jpg]
The news article indicated that dozens of scientists created an artifact that allowed them to photograph the past, and even witness important historical accounts directly connected with Jesus Christ.
The alleged device –which according to many is nothing more than science fiction— was built in the 1950’s by a team of scientists led by Father Pellegrino Maria Ernetti, an Italian physicist who eventually became a priest.
It is believed that the team received important help from Nobel laureate Enrico Fermi and famous rocket scientist Wernher von Braun.

The Chronovisor is a relatively small object that is equipped with a number of antennas and is composed entirely of precious alloys, cathode tubes, some dials, and levers.
Reports by Father Ernetti suggest that whoever uses the device is able to capture and record specific locations, important events and follow in history, noteworthy individuals.

[Image: Alleged-image-obtained-using-the-Chronovisor.jpg]

According to Father Ernetti, he had observed, among other historical events, Christ’s crucifixion and photographed it as well. The image to the left is the one obtained using the Chronovisor. On the right is a similar image located in a Church in Perugia.

It is even said that under the perfect conditions, the device offers its user the ability to foresee what was going to happen in the near future.

Does President Trump have one of these devices?  Seems he's always 5 steps ahead of his opponents, but this would require a device that could look at probabilities far into the future; thus, the Looking Glass technology. 

Quote:However, Father Ernetti remained secretive and stated he was not at liberty to reveal further details about the Chronovisor.
Father Ernetti did however reveal that the Chronovisor worked by ‘…processing residual electromagnetic radiation left over by numerous processes…’
According to numerous reports, Father Ernetti used the Chronovisor to witness important historical events, with the most notable being the crucifixion of Christ.

However, Father Ernetti revealed that thanks to this invention had managed to witness the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and other major historical events such as the founding of Rome in 753 B.C. Also, thanks to the Chronovisor, Father Ernetti was able to recompose the missing work “Thyestes” , written by Ennio Quinto and represented in Rome in 169 A.C. in its original version,  and the original text of the the two stone tablets written by God (Exodus 24:12) which were given to Moses on Mount Sinai, apart from witnessing the likes of Napoleon, Roman philosopher Cicero and other great and momentous historical and biblical episodes.

French priest François Charles Antoine Brune was one of the first to hear about the Chronovisor.
According to Father François, he met Father Ernetti in the 1960’s when the two were traveling across the Grand Canal of Venice. As the two were experts in ancient languages, they began to talk about the Bible and its interpretation through the years.

[Image: Blueprints-Chronovisor.jpg]Supposedly, these are the blueprints of the Chronovisor.
Father Brune that was very intrigued when the Father Ernetti revealed that there was a machine that could answer all questions related to the Bible.

When Father François asked about the Machine, Father Ernetti described the Chronovisor, saying that it was  device that functioned just like a T.V., but instead of receiving transmissions from local stations, the chronovisor was able to tune into the past and allow the viewer to “see and hear” events that had occurred centuries before.
Ernetti told Brune that the machine worked by detecting images and sounds that humanity had ‘created’ which were “floating” in space.

It is said that this intriguing device and the project behind it were canceled by the Vatican but not destroyed. Some believe the Chronovisor is located somewhere in the Vatican, hidden in one of the many chambers, hidden away from society.

However, there are other versions that suggest that father Ernetti and his team decided to voluntarily dismantle the device because, since it could tune anywhere and anytime in the past, if it were to fall into the wrong hands it could create the “scariest dictatorship the world has ever seen.”

Interestingly, before Father Ernetti died in April 1994, he wrote a letter in which he INSISTED that the device was real and was not a hoax as many believed.

Father Ernetti claimed that the alleged photograph the chronovisor had captured of Jesus Christ on the cross, showing the sorrowful face of a bearded man gazing towards the heavens was real, even though some critics argue that the image was a reproduction of a statue of Jesus located in a church in Perugia.

Critics also claim that the alleged text the device managed to observe of “Thyestes” included Latin words that did not exist at the time it was made.

In 1994, Father Ernetti also said that “Pope Pius XII forbade us to do disclose any details about this device because the machine was very dangerous. It can restrain the freedom of man…”

However, in 1988, the Vatican issued a decree in which it warned that “anyone using, an instrument of such characteristics would be excommunicated.” According to many, this was an unnecessary warning since according to them the Chronovisor never existed. So why issue a warning if it was just another hoax?
Source

What do you think?  Real, or hoax?
When you look at time dilation, like when someone is very near a black hole, time for them will move very slowly, while someone far away from the black hole will experience "regular" time.  The person near the black hole would come back about the same age, while the person far away will have aged decades at least, depending on distance.  

I guess that's a form of time travel, but I don't believe in time travel to the past.  That would mean time itself is a traversable object and not linear.  Time is a man made unit of measurement.

I'm no physicist, but those are my opinions based on things I've read.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: When you look at time dilation, like when someone is very near a black hole, time for them will move very slowly, while someone far away from the black hole will experience "regular" time.  The person near the black hole would come back about the same age, while the person far away will have aged decades at least, depending on distance.  

I guess that's a form of time travel, but I don't believe in time travel to the past.  That would mean time itself is a traversable object and not linear.  Time is a man made unit of measurement.

Father Ernetti did however reveal that the Chronovisor worked by ‘…processing residual electromagnetic radiation left over by numerous processes…’

This device is believed to have been built based on papers from Tesla that the government seized after his death. Who knows what kinds of futuristic ideas he had?  Several suitcases were missing from what Trump's uncle got.

Also, I've heard many scientists from our present day say that they discovered time is NOT linear. They say the past, present, and future are all NOW. Don't ask me to explain that.   tinysurprised
I do believe the White-Hats have a form of the "Looking Glass" and have used it very successfully.
That is another reason why the COBAL / ELITES have gone full Overdrive to Stop President Trump.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2020, 07:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I guess that's a form of time travel, but I don't believe in time travel to the past.  That would mean time itself is a traversable object and not linear.  Time is a man made unit of measurement.

Also, I've heard many scientists from our present day say that they discovered time is NOT linear. They say the past, present, and future are all NOW. Don't ask me to explain that.   tinysurprised

Nope, time is not linear, and yes, everywhen all exists simultaneously right now. As @"Schmoe1" observes, however, the CONCEPT of linear time as experienced by us is a man-made concept, an attempt by the mind to explain how we experience the flow of time.

What we perceive is not always what is "real" - it's just our limited way of experiencing a much larger reality. It's sort of like peering through a telescope and seeing a round one degree diameter portion of a very much bigger sky. The rest of the sky is still there, we just can't see it all at once through that telescope.

All of "time", "past". "present", and "future" - everywhen - exists in the same place and all in "now". A way to try understanding that is to say that each instant is slightly out of phase from all of the rest, and can not be experienced except when we are in phase with that instant. There are an infinite number of vectors for that phase, so infinite instants are able to all coexist all at once - they are only experienced linearly, sequentially, as "time moving forward" because of our limited physical abilities.

Some people have experienced "time slips" because their natural "phase" shifted a bit and allowed them to see a time period that was not their own. There are numerous cases of that occurring which can be found as stories on the internet. I personally think that some of the mysterious disappearances - not all, but at least some of them - can also be attributed to this phenomena. Those individuals may have simply gone through a more permanent phase shift to another time period, and never were able to return.

While I believe a machine of this sort IS possible to build, I don't believe any physicist Catholic priests have ever built one. I think it is a hoax - but it wouldn't be the first hoax perpetrated by the Catholic Church. The image above of the Crucifixion is without a doubt in my mind a hoax. The explanation of "picking up latent "electromagnetic radiation" is suspect, for one thing. They seem not to understand the basic nature of things, and that makes it vanishingly less likely that they ever managed to accidentally trip across a build for this kind of machine.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-04-2020, 07:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: When you look at time dilation, like when someone is very near a black hole, time for them will move very slowly, while someone far away from the black hole will experience "regular" time.  The person near the black hole would come back about the same age, while the person far away will have aged decades at least, depending on distance.  

This device is believed to have been built based on papers from Tesla that the government seized after his death. Who knows what kinds of futuristic ideas he had?  Several suitcases were missing from what Trump's uncle got.

Good point about Tesla, who knows what he was up to.  I'd love to know what got seized when he died, I think even Einstein said that Tesla was the world's smartest man.

As far as time goes, I hear ya, most of that stuff is beyond me.  Who knows, if gravity can effect time then I guess time can be manipulated.  But the amount of energy required would be incredible.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Tesla was a Genius.

Quote:It is believed that Tesla worked on the idea of time travel, discovering amazing results along the way.  Using magnetic fields, Tesla found that the space-time barrier could be ‘altered’ and accessed by creating a ‘trojan horse’ which eventually led to a different time.

The only thing we do know is that reports state that in 1895, a witness found Tesla at a small coffee shop looking shaken and disturbed. His assistant claimed that Tesla was almost electrocuted by a machine as Tesla was trying to solve the time travel riddle.

After nearly dying, Tesla claimed he had found himself in an entirely different time and space window, where he could see the past, present, and future at the same time while staying within the artificially created ‘magnetic field.’

Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2020, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Does President Trump have one of these devices?  Seems he's always 5 steps ahead of his opponents, but this would require a device that could look at probabilities far into the future; thus, the Looking Glass technology

reading your thread got me interested in this. so i started looking for info on it. i found this ( first link below), which talks about the chronovisor.
then at the end it has a link for part 2. in the middle of the page i read this,

from part 2 link below,
Quote:John G. Trump (1907-1985), an American electrical engineer, M.I.T. professor, physicist, and the paternal uncle of President Trump, was essential in the analysis of Tesla’s papers.  After 18 months, his official statement read as:

[Tesla’s] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.

what are the chances? just a little cowinkie dink? things that make you say hmmm.
did tesla come up with something and trump's uncle steal it?

TIME TRAVEL TALES is an original Project Astral series that explores the stories of time

Part 2 MISSING FILES
(07-05-2020, 03:39 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Does President Trump have one of these devices?  Seems he's always 5 steps ahead of his opponents, but this would require a device that could look at probabilities far into the future; thus, the Looking Glass technology

reading your thread got me interested in this. so i started looking for info on it. i found this ( first link below), which talks about the chronovisor.
then at the end it has a link for part 2.  in the middle of the page i read this,

from part 2 link below,
Quote:John G. Trump (1907-1985), an American electrical engineer, M.I.T. professor, physicist, and the paternal uncle of President Trump, was essential in the analysis of Tesla’s papers.  After 18 months, his official statement read as:

[Tesla’s] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.

what are the chances? just a little cowinkie dink? things that make you say hmmm.
did tesla come up with something and trump's uncle steal it?

TIME TRAVEL TALES is an original Project Astral series that explores the stories of time

Part 2 MISSING FILES

Thanks for the link @"hounddoghowlie".  I'll have to read over this when I get time, but it's definitely on my list.