Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'73 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror
People Of France, Our Prayers and Well Wishes and Thoughts Of love Are With You During another Attack Of Terror!
Oh Sad!
Quote:At least 73 people are dead and more than 150 injured after they were mown down by a truck in a suspected terror attack during the Bastille Day celebrations in the French city of Nice.
Eyewitnesses say there was an exchange of gunfire in the aftermath of the incident before the driver was shot dead. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, according to unconfirmed reports in the French media.
Guns and grenades were later said to have been found inside the truck, which mounted the pavement at approximately 40mph and steered directly towards hundreds of people watching a fireworks display.
Anti-terror police swooped in as the city was put on lockdown and residents were warned to stay indoors for their safety. Gunshots rang out in the streets, with gunmen targeting hotels and cafes in the port city in the south of France.
One witness called Antoine said: 'We were at the Neptune beach and a firework display had just finished. That is when we saw a white lorry. It was going quickly at 60-70 kilometres an hour.'
The gunman jumped out of the truck after ploughing through the pedestrians and began opening fire, witnesses said. Officials said the driver was shot dead near the scene. A second suspect is thought to be on the run.
Eyewitness Wassim Bouhlel said that he saw a truck drive into the crowd and then witnessed the man emerge with a gun and start shooting.
'There was carnage on the road,' Bouhlel said. 'Bodies everywhere.
[Image: 3649421600000578-3691019-image-a-20_1468534278356.jpg]

Quote:A truck ploughed through a large group of people in Nice during a suspected terrorist attack which claimed 'dozens of lives'
[Image: 3649251A00000578-3691019-Horrific_images...390896.jpg]
Quote:Horrific images depicting men and women lying on the side of a road close to the Promenade des Anglais
Quote:A spokesman for the Alpes Maritime prefecture advised locals to 'stay indoors' as gunfire was heard, and a lorry was driven into a crowd on the Promenade des Anglais.
Eyewitnesses said there were 'bodies everywhere' with at least 100 people injured. 
The truck driver crashed his vehicle and jumped out and started shooting.
Police are also searching for an accomplice.
At this stage, police are describing the incident as 'a major criminal attack'. 
Sebastian Humbert, prefect for the Alpes - Martime area said: 'A truck rammed into the crowd over a long distance, which explains this extremely heavy toll.'

He said the driver has been shot dead by police. They are currently hunting for a second attacker.

The Gendarmerie Nationale tweeted: 'Emergency operation in progress. Keep calm and avoid downtown area. Follow the official accounts to be informed.' 

Bodies could be seen lying on the floor by the beach, as the police and other emergency services tried to deal with a mass panic. 

British holidaymaker Esther Serwah, 59, was staying in a hotel a short walk from the scene.

She said she had been on her way to the Promenade des Anglais for dinner with her daughters when people started screaming at her.

Mrs Serwah, from Surrey, said: 'I was just walking to the Promenade and then I saw everybody running and I just didn't know what was going on.

'People were screaming at me in French but I didn't understand.

'Some people were lying on the streets dead and people were running over the bodies.

'Everybody was saying it's a terrorist attack. It's just horrible, horrible, horrible.

'I'm in shock. I'm still shaking.' 
See the other pictures and read the rest of the article here: Source
So very, Very Sad, It's just another Senseless Terrorist Act!
They are being aloud into our country as well with out any thorough vetting of their background, very Dangerous.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I also just seen this and it's in French so I'll attach a link to the Source but it shows the Eiffel Tower Surrounded in Smoke from a fire near by.
Source
The Global community needs to do some weeding, this is getting out of hand tinyok
I found this video.
Good god, what a horrible situation. May the peace of Valhalla be with those innocent people and their families tinycrying

Times like this I wish I was Thor.... tinyshouting
The French, That's The Civilized World, Have 80 Dead Now in France, So Sad,, and I understand the Islamic Terrorist Are Celebrating!
I Vote, Carpet Bomb Them All Back To The Stone Age, They are not far from that now!
[Image: 5788314c1b00002700f6e036.jpeg?cache=kpiao4lr3z]
[Image: 578831fc1b00002600f6e037.jpeg?cache=2avrupivax]
A UK paper the Daily Mail published an article yesterday from someone in the French military stating France may be one major incident away from civil war. If this turns out to be so, I have thanks to give.

Thank you to the champions of mass immigration from hostile third world cultures. Thanks for not tackling the no go zones and hate preachers. Thank you for lying and concealing the motives of terrorists. Thanks for two tier policing. Thanks for shaming and prosecuting all those who warn about this.

In other words thank you left wing globalists for the ruin you have knowingly caused, I hope there is a hell for you to rot in.

I forgot to thank the French for invading their countries in the first place last century and leaving a mess behind. Colonization plays a part of where this stems from.

Or that France as much as any other colonial power still meddles in the affairs of its "Former Colonies" destabilizing Governments and ensuring French dominance of their Economies.

If I were a Jihadist I would be celebrating how one of our fellow Muslims figured out how to kill 80 Infidels. With 80 to 1 odds so few can do so much !
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attac...px?Yr=2016

List of Islamic Terror:

This is part of the list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com.

During this time period, there were 1268 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11664 people were killed and 14087 injured.
Europe is basically a stage where where Islamic extremists can go to deliver their
message to rival factions of terror and the infidel, safe in the knowledge that the
would-be killers are already ensconced there.

This won't stop until a purge takes place in Europe.
And it isn't gonna be pleasant. God bless all the victims of this tragedy.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.