Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China is now claiming Russia's Vladivostok is theirs
I do not know what to think of this maybe someone else knows something ? I doubt Putin will just kick back and relax if true...
A little history of the city
(07-04-2020, 02:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do not know what to think of this maybe someone else knows something ? I doubt Putin will just kick back and relax if true...

Somehow I think Russia and Putin will not go for this. Just a guess.   tinysure
(07-04-2020, 02:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do not know what to think of this maybe someone else knows something ? I doubt Putin will just kick back and relax if true...
China could make a mistake (act on unverified intelligence); it may miscalculate popular KPOP trends as hostile and accidentally go to war with Russia and India at the same time, not understanding their real war is of a domestic origin.

they better be careful, before long ol vladimir maybe ridin a panda without a shrit on. russia likes to claim property to.
(07-04-2020, 02:17 AM)727Sky Wrote: A little history of the city

Funny.  Not a place I thought of where one goes to the beach.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I'm tending to think from the first vid that it might be a bit of Indian Propaganda seeing as they are having a border dispute.  

Leaders of countries have a tendency for misinterpretation or a zealous slip of the tongue.

From my perspective in Australia. Some entrepreneurs and pollies have leased and sold off our assets to China inclusive of a port and airfields.  So this may come to bite us in the rear end.  All under the carpet stuff so to say.  About time we took it back.  Stuff those Aussie dealers.  Should be locked up and tried for treason.

Too late for our PM to become aggressive now by purchasing long range defensive assets.  Now china is offended by Australian political rhetoric.  Don't entirely blame China.  Part blame lays with the latent greed among our own population.

With regards to Russia.  I don't think that China would attempt to remove territory from Russia hence I think it was a verbal stoush regarding the history of Vladivostok only.  

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Vladivostok
So China has met with a degree of success in the South China Sea, and has decided to go expansionist?

I don't see that working out well for them.

Russia has gotten a good bit more friendly, and less belligerent, with the areas in proximity with China that China is trying to expand into - and that isn't even including the areas of Russia China wants to expand into (They've already had border wars that did not go China's way)... The US has treaties with other areas China is trying to expand into. If you seriously want to see a Russia - US alliance, then China is doing all the right things to make that happen.

I seriously don't see this working out well for China.

You live and you learn, but China has been around for millennia. It seems the CCP would have learned the lessons the history of China teaches up to now. Hell, dumb as I am, I've learned them! Sun Tzu should be required reading in every war school.

Yet China's CCP is ignoring him...

I can't even wish the CCP good luck, as it would be wasted wishes, and wasted luck.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yep it seems to be starting

Quote:A Chinese and a Russian brown bear fight at the state border

By The Siberian Times reporter
29 June 2020
Barbed fence and trail camera smashed by furious males, leaving the winner unknown.
[Image: information_items_7844.jpg]
Male bears always fight for territory. It is unclear who won that fight as the recording ends halfway during the attack. Picture: Amur Tiger Centre
There is no sound on the video filmed on 11 May in Jewish Autonomous region, in eastern Siberia, but the brief moment of the attack caught on trail camera suggests that it must have been one rowdy fight. 
The rivals came one from the Russian side, the other from the Chinese side, to a path liked by endangered Amur tigers. 
It was a team from the Russian Amur Tiger Centre that set the trail camera to follow the life of the animals that were rescued by them, and reintroduced back to the wild. 
[Image: st6.jpg]

[Image: st5.jpg]

[Image: st4.jpg]
Lazovka the rescued Amur tiger is seen crossing from China to Russia close to the site where the two bears fought. Pictures: Amur Tiger Centre

‘Amur tigers have always walked here in peace and quiet, yet the bears broke everything as soon as they came!
'They also broke photo trails set along other parts of the path - and they didn’t even notice barbed wire!’ the centre’s team said. 
Male bears always fight for territory. It is unclear who won that fight as the recording ends halfway during the attack. 
Jewish Autonomous region is home to several reintroduced Amur tigers, rescued by the team of the Amur Tiger Centre
The centre was set up outside Vladivostok to help big cats like endangered Amur leopards and Amur tigers, the world’s biggest cats.
The rivals came one from the Russian side, the other from the Chinese side, to a path liked by endangered Amur tigers. Video: Amur Tiger Centre

link