Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Cody199
Hi,,,,,  :minusculehi:

Come on in and enjoy, read or post or even start a New Thread.

Try out the Shoutbox, live chat with your Friends.

If you have questions just ask or maybe you're interested in a AVATAR BIADs AVATAR Manica's shop
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Welcome to the site!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to the Rogue's nest!

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Enjoy!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Oi Cody you arse muppet, get your bottom over here right now?

You got my phone call thanks to Gordi...

Thanks Gordi...

If you do not get your puffy posterior over here then you are a big (but skinny) smelly southerner londoner lacking those big floppy things just beneath that thing that you take out to syphon once or twice a day...

Your bottom smells of poo too apparently from what I heard over the grapevine spread by the Doctor in a gimp mask. :

The Doc with his gimp mask will back me up you sock womble!

Hugs...

Your big brother from France.

Rod

Ps : To all members : I am not normally so rude but Cody needs a kick up his proverbial arse sphincter...
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
Great to see you here @"Cody199".   tinybiggrin 

I look forward to all the great conversations between you and @"Rodinus".  I used to LMAO at you two on the other boards. We all need more humor in our lives, especially now.

Have fun, and click the link above the shout box if you need help learning the board.

minusculebeercheers
(07-06-2020, 06:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Great to see you here @"Cody199".   tinybiggrin 

I look forward to all the great conversations between you and @"Rodinus".  I used to LMAO at you two on the other boards. We all need more humor in our lives, especially now.

Have fun, and click the link above the shout box if you need help learning the board.

minusculebeercheers

Cody is my little submissive Southerner and is scared of coming here where REAL ROGUES venture...

I just sent the little sockwomble a texto and he might show up some time today (10:23 here in the morning... Or whenever...)

Hugs to you all.

Rodinus
(07-03-2020, 08:08 PM)beez Wrote: Welcome to the site!

tinybiggrin

Dont touch BEEZ's stuff...

I have first dabs when his big furry rabbit feet get lopped with a chainsaw!

Kindest respects

Rod
(07-06-2020, 10:09 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Oi Cody you arse muppet, get your bottom over here right now?

Thanks Gordi...

If you do not get your puffy posterior over here then you are a big (but skinny) smelly southerner londoner lacking those big floppy things just beneath that thing that you take out to syphon once or twice a day...

Your bottom smells of poo too apparently from what I heard over the grapevine spread by the Doctor in a gimp mask. :

Hugs...

Rod

Ps : To all members : I am not normally so rude but Cody needs a kick up his proverbial arse sphincter...
(07-07-2020, 10:22 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 10:09 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Oi Cody you arse muppet, get your bottom over here right now?

Thanks Gordi...

Hugs...

Rod

Hey leave my gimp mask alone Rodders  minusculebiggrin.  Told you I only wear that mon to friday and every weekend!.....Welcome Cody. Been a while my friend.  (Just make sure you bring those naked pics of Rod for bribing purposes)