Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Arrests of Pedos: A Looming Conspiracy
Public Service Announcement:  You're not allowed to talk about it!!

I've been fishing around for 'informed commentary' regarding the arrest and incarceration of Ghislane.  I've cast lines way back and talked to people who 'should' know something ... anything even.  I came home with a boatload of nuthin'.

When you go submarine hunting, the way you spot them is by finding holes in the ocean that shouldn't be there.

[Image: Wonder.png]

There's a whopper just waiting to be reeled in.  It takes a Lot of effort ($$$) to keep something so quiet.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Be refreshing to see something come of this.  The BS with the Epstein incarceration was incredibly blatant.

I wonder why it so long to pick up Maxwell.  She was clearly an accomplice.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-03-2020, 07:15 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Be refreshing to see something come of this.  The BS with the Epstein incarceration was incredibly blatant.

I wonder why it so long to pick up Maxwell.  She was clearly an accomplice.

Cheers

i got my wonders about this. it was plain to see that epstien was arkincided, or taken out by another power. hint his intails are PA and his operatives called in some favors.

but i'm thinking the Ghislaine Maxwell woman has been working with the government.

saw a press conference where the FBI said they knew where she was all the time. he said they were " discretely watching Her". i'm thinking they were keeping her in a safe house, cause they said that the house was bought by a anonymous  LLC company owned by epstien, but the feds said they were set to confiscate his properties. and that he had other properties that might be added later.

here's the video where he says it. start at the 9:04 mark,

here is one article about it.
Quote:In an indictment filed in the Southern District of New York in July, federal prosecutors laid out their intention to confiscate Epstein’s properties that were used to facilitate the sexual abuse of minor victims. However, his death poses a significant challenge in using asset forfeiture to provide restitution to the multimillionaire’s alleged victims.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/f...rylink=cpy
so why was she able to get into the house if the feds were confiscating his properties or at least had them locked down. they knew about the house.
i think she is working with them and is going to drop big bombs on the powers slinking around, and the story about her hiding is a cover.
This disgusting evil will never end.

I just got home from a case. Teen girl assaulted by a family member.

This is not new. This is has been going on since BC. It too often goes unacknowledged, unreported, and often with the child being treated as the instigator instead of the victim.

I am so sick and tired of the pretense. They could stop this evil activity if they really wanted to, but there are too many guilty perpetrators, too much money, and too many with so much to hide, for them to ever stop this. The fox are guarding the hen house.

I am tired and disgusted, and exhausted. I just hope that I will be able to sleep.

Keep your children close. Listen to them and believe them when they talk to you. Protect them even if they don't want protecting. Children have poor judgment. That is expected because they are children. Expect them to make mistakes and be there to show them the right way. Don't get caught up into the social media hype, fads and distorted new norms. Forget about being your child's best friend. Be the best parent you can be.
@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
That is all we can ask for, Be The Best Parent You Can and Kill The Bastard That Touches The Children!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-03-2020, 08:41 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i think she is working with them and is going to drop big bombs on the powers slinking around, and the story about her hiding is a cover.

Six ways from Sunday?

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!