Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell and husband Scott Borgerson will put up $30 million bail in bid to get her home before Christmas
  • Ghislaine Maxwell is in fact married to her tech CEO lover Scott Borgerson  
  • Borgerson, 44, is 'devastated' over Maxwell's imprisonment has offered a $30 million bail in a last ditch attempt to secure her release before Christmas
  • He will put up $25m as a security which will be forfeited if she flees before trial, a report has claimed
  • The other $5m will come from her siblings,  who like Maxwell are the children of the late disgraced British newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell
  • The package will be put before a federal judge in New York in the coming days with the aim of getting Maxwell out of the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn in time for the holidays
  • The report in the Daily Telegraph appears to confirm for the first time that Maxwell and Borgerson are married
  •  They lived together at their $2.4m oceanfront home in Manchester-by-the-sea in Massachusetts, DailyMail.com first revealed
  • But Maxwell moved when she bought her own $1m property in New Hampshire, where she was arrested in July
  • Maxwell, a British socialite, is accused of procuring girls as young as 14 for Epstein to abuse and perjuring herself in a separate civil case

Read more: Source

Oh, this isn't good. You know she's going to run. Twenty-five million is nothing to these people.
I hope the judge is smart enough to deny bail.
(12-11-2020, 04:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell and husband Scott Borgerson will put up $30 million bail in bid
to get her home before Christmas...

Well, she bounced-back quite well from Jeff's mur suicide and considering her previous role
with the gatherer of young ladies for that 'special-kind of massage', Ghislaine's husband seems
very forgiving.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
New documents have been ordered to be unsealed in the Ghislaine Maxwell case:

Quote:https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/173...v-maxwell/
Here is the document dump (from today) that Ghislaine Maxwell fought in court to keep from public eyes. 

Enjoy!

The Maxwell court case has been updated with new documents.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov....69.2.0.pdf
(01-31-2021, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Maxwell court case has been updated with new documents.

Quote:https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov....69.2.0.pdf

Is Jeffrey Epstein 100% sure dead ? Seen some comments that he would be still alive .....i dont know anything , and could be just rumours. It would been just one nice ticket out from jail if they faked he`s death....and now would be chasing litle girls again somewhere .
(01-31-2021, 06:37 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Maxwell court case has been updated with new documents.

Is Jeffrey Epstein 100% sure dead ? Seen some comments that he would be still alive .....i dont know anything , and could be just rumours. It would been just one nice ticket out from jail if they faked he`s death....and now would be chasing litle girls again somewhere .

@"Kenzo", this is one of those instances where everyone needs to look at all the evidence and decide for themselves. 

I, personally, think he is alive, or was taken to live out his days in GITMO, away from any threat of someone breaking him out. 

If the black hats rescued him, then I'm sure he has a brand new face and is back to his old ways.
(01-31-2021, 07:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:37 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

@"Kenzo", this is one of those instances where everyone needs to look at all the evidence and decide for themselves. 

I, personally, think he is alive, or was taken to live out his days in GITMO, away from any threat of someone breaking him out. 

If the black hats rescued him, then I'm sure he has a brand new face and is back to his old ways.

Yeeh, i guess we cant know is he alive or not, maybe we never will know for sure ,and it`s creepy to even think that man would be out there ...The elite circles would protect him ,and give him help i am sure, because they are all pedos .
Judge has approved even more documents to be unsealed. Go back to the links in previous posts here. They have all been updated. 

BREAKING: Judge approves unsealing of documents linking Ghislaine Maxwell to Clintons
I was listening to one of my favorite sites, Linkminusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Ghislaine Maxwell  in court....but the prosecutor is daughter of James Comey   minusculerolleyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10409]

twitter
(11-29-2021, 08:11 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Ghislaine Maxwell  in court....but the prosecutor is daughter of James Comey   minusculerolleyes

twitter

Everything seems to have Devolved into a festering corrupt *&^%$#@

[Image: xq61a2c597.jpg]

[Image: sz61a2c76c.jpg]

Quote:
The inscription above the east entrance to Quill and Dagger Tower, part of Lyon Hall and the War Memorial, on Cornell University's West Campus.

They also are connected with historic chivalric orders such as the Knights Hospitaller and Knights Templar. The south side of the tower depicts an ankh, which symbolizes life or the power to give and sustain life. Next to the ankh is a menorah, whose light has traditionally represented knowledge or enlightenment.

Quill and Dagger

transgender judge ? going by the wiki !
Keeping children in the government jobs is rampant.  Corrupt as Hell.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-29-2021, 11:44 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 08:11 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Ghislaine Maxwell  in court....but the prosecutor is daughter of James Comey   minusculerolleyes

twitter

Everything seems to have Devolved into a festering corrupt *&^%$#@

[Image: xq61a2c597.jpg]

[Image: sz61a2c76c.jpg]

Quote:
The inscription above the east entrance to Quill and Dagger Tower, part of Lyon Hall and the War Memorial, on Cornell University's West Campus.

They also are connected with historic chivalric orders such as the Knights Hospitaller and Knights Templar. The south side of the tower depicts an ankh, which symbolizes life or the power to give and sustain life. Next to the ankh is a menorah, whose light has traditionally represented knowledge or enlightenment.

Quill and Dagger

transgender judge ? going by the wiki !

Oh boy.....judge who is skull & bones  tinywhat  . They are all connected and protect
their own people allways.

With Comey and that judge this will be settled nicely for Ghislaine.

Comey family , deep state actors father and daughter.
They can keep it up, but there's going to be a point where people start taking justice into their own hands.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
A cover up from the highest levels of government is underway as the late billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking trial begins.
(11-29-2021, 06:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote: A cover up from the highest levels of government is underway as the late billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking trial begins.

Yes, simply because B. Gates and the Clintons and others are involved a documented Pedophiles.
She'll get off with probation.
Just to add to the above post.
Quote:Four Ways the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Is Already Rigged
here is the Source

A damn accurate article I think.
(11-30-2021, 05:45 PM)guohua Wrote: Just to add to the above post.
Quote:Four Ways the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Is Already Rigged
here is the Source

A damn accurate article I think.

Yes all true

Ben Swann Truth in Media   video about this :

Can We Truth The Prosecution of Ghislane Maxwell?

[url=https://banned.video/channel/ben-swann-truth-in-media][/url]