Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
@"Schmoe1" 
Quote:I wish I had, up until a month ago I didn't know this place existed.  I'm waaaaay happier here than I was at ATS, by a mile. [Image: MinusculeBeercheers.gif]

It's ok though, now I found a good group of like-minded people, who are really good at digging this stuff up and posting it, I'm quickly catching up.

Thank You.
We've always been here and to tell you the truth, we are not well known because, None of us will Hide Information we have and None of us will just agree to be part of the Larger Group.
We are not afraid to disagree in a Cordial Manner even when we are Completely Wrong.  minusculebeercheers

@"Mystic Wanderer" and @"Wallfire"  @"BIAD" and others here are our Diggers of Information and truth for the longest time.

We are Happy You Found us  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-23-2020, 08:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:32 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 07:46 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 07:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Epstein floodgates open as judge rules explosive docs detailing Ghislaine Maxwell's sex life can be UNSEALED in Virginia Giuffre's defamation case within a week

YAY!   smallawesome  Things are about to get exciting (and the deep state a little more dangerous!). 

Quote:
  • Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan ruled on Thursday to unseal more than 80 documents that Ghislaine Maxwell had wanted to keep under wraps

• Preska said the documents - which will run to hundreds of pages - should be made public within a week

• They include flight logs from Epstein's jets, a deposition in 2016 in which Maxwell's lawyers said she was asked 'intrusive' questions about her sex life

• The documents also include police reports from Palm Beach, Florida, where Epstein had a home

• It will include communications between Maxwell and Epstein from January 2015 when Virginia Roberts Giuffre made allegations about them in court papers

• In the papers Giuffre claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew three times when she was just 17 at Epstein’s command

• The documents were part of a defamation lawsuit brought by Giuffre against Maxwell, which was confidentially settled in 2017

• The case is separate from the criminal proceedings against Maxwell, who is accused of procuring girls as young as 14 for Epstein to abuse

Read more: Source

This is awesome,  can't wait to get a real, detailed list of the pieces of shit who rode on that plane.  Not to mention what they were saying to each other after they got accused.  I'm very excited

I have the flight log in one of my threads somewhere. If I get time, I'll try to hunt it down.  You should have become a member here sooner. You've missed out on a lot that I've reported on.

I wish I had, up until a month ago I didn't know this place existed.  I'm waaaaay happier here than I was at ATS, by a mile. minusculebeercheers

It's ok though, now I found a good group of like-minded people, who are really good at digging this stuff up and posting it, I'm quickly catching up.

@"Schmoe1", here is a PDF of the flight log. You'll have to download it to read the names.

https://www.scribd.com/document/26142071...PDF-format

Damn, I've never seen this, thank you.  Anyone on this list is suspect to me.  I mean, this was epsteins jet, right?  His alone?

People (celebrities and politicians) should have known better than to associate with him AT ALL, not even stepping foot inside his jet for convenience sake.  

Time to dig and see who went where.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
@"Schmoe1", you might see Trump's name on there, but he explained he hopped a ride from his estate (Trump's estate) in FL back to NY one time.  He never went to the orgy island with Epstein.
(07-23-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Schmoe1", you might see Trump's name on there, but he explained he hopped a ride from his estate (Trump's estate) in FL back to NY one time.  He never went to the orgy island with Epstein.

Was this after he said he cut him off from Mar-a-Lago when Trump found out what he was?
(07-24-2020, 12:17 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Schmoe1", you might see Trump's name on there, but he explained he hopped a ride from his estate (Trump's estate) in FL back to NY one time.  He never went to the orgy island with Epstein.

Was this after he said he cut him off from Mar-a-Lago when Trump found out what he was?

I believe it's before he found out. I don't think he had anything to do with Epstein after he realized what he was in to, and that time he thew him out of his Mar-a-Lago Resort.
(07-24-2020, 12:27 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 12:17 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

I believe it's before he found out. I don't think he had anything to do with Epstein after he realized what he was in to, and that time he thew him out of his Mar-a-Lago Resort.

That's good, that would NOT have been a good look for Trump.  I'm not exactly a big fan of Trump, I view him as a lesser of 2 evils.  I'll be voting for him again, but isn't it sad that our choices have been Killary, Trump, Biden?  That's the best they can give us?
Whoo-Hoo!   smallgreenbananadancer

G. Maxwell's documents will be unsealed starting tomorrow. We will all get to see who was involved in all this pedophile mess. 
Could we see a suicide weekend coming up, or will they stick around to be arrested?

Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed
Quote:That's the best they can give us?

@"Schmoe1" 

Yeah . . . no.

Don't forget that Trump was not the first or even second choice of the Republican Party.  He had to beat the Republican party system first before he had to beat Clinton in the vote.

That tells me the real culprit is the political party system.  It has become a vehicle to find the most useless candidate.  Thus, so often before, we have not really had a choice, just a determination of which evil was lesser.

I mean, in 2016, both parties want to establish family dynasties in the presidency.  Screw that.  That is plainly un-American.

The sad thing is that I don't believe either party has learned anything from Trump's election in 2016.  Come 2024, they'll both be right back to finding the most useless candidate they can, because those dupes are easily controlled by unseen actors.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-29-2020, 05:27 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
Quote:That's the best they can give us?

@"Schmoe1" 

Yeah . . . no.

Don't forget that Trump was not the first or even second choice of the Republican Party.  He had to beat the Republican party system first before he had to beat Clinton in the vote.

That tells me the real culprit is the political party system.  It has become a vehicle to find the most useless candidate.  Thus, so often before, we have not really had a choice, just a determination of which evil was lesser.

I mean, in 2016, both parties want to establish family dynasties in the presidency.  Screw that.  That is plainly un-American.

The sad thing is that I don't believe either party has learned anything from Trump's election in 2016.  Come 2024, they'll both be right back to finding the most useless candidate they can, because those dupes are easily controlled by unseen actors.

Cheers

I disagree. There were some military, probably Generals, who saw the direction our country was going and they knew the only way to get us back on track was to put in a President that wasn't obligated to the Globalists. So, they went and asked Trump to run. He isn't "owned" by anyone, so he can't be controlled. That's why we have all the Democrats and Neocons fighting him every step of the way, and why "Orange Man Bad".
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I disagree. There were some military, probably Generals, who saw the direction our country was going and they knew the only way to get us back on track was to put in a President that wasn't obligated to the Globalists. So, they went and asked Trump to run. He isn't "owned" by anyone, so he can't be controlled. That's why we have all the Democrats and Neocons fighting him every step of the way, and why "Orange Man Bad".

Mr. G. here.
You are absolutely Correct, but it wasn't only the Military (It was Partially), there are other Families in America and The World that ask Donald Trump to run, They are an Elite for the People, these Families started from Nothing and Built Empires and Don't want the NWO or even the UN to have control over their lives or ours.
I can not give you their names, yes I know of two families.
There was a meeting in Trump Towers in 2013 and 2014 of some Very, very, very Powerful People and High Ranking Military and Military Intelligences People.
They Urged Donald Trump to Run, Yes because he Owes No Allegiance to Anyone but himself and his Family.
In 2013 (I think) there was a news bulletin released about of all this but it is no longer on the net. I have searched. I could contact a colleague but she would be reluctant at this time to be really open with all the Head-Hunting for Trump Operatives right now, I think you understand.
Thank You
*Handing the keyboard and Site back to the Asian Woman With The Whip* 
(07-29-2020, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I disagree. There were some military, probably Generals, who saw the direction our country was going and they knew the only way to get us back on track was to put in a President that wasn't obligated to the Globalists. So, they went and asked Trump to run. He isn't "owned" by anyone, so he can't be controlled. That's why we have all the Democrats and Neocons fighting him every step of the way, and why "Orange Man Bad".

Mr. G. here.
You are absolutely Correct, but it wasn't only the Military (It was Partially), there are other Families in America and The World that ask Donald Trump to run, They are an Elite for the People, these Families started from Nothing and Built Empires and Don't want the NWO or even the UN to have control over their lives or ours.
I can not give you their names, yes I know of two families.
There was a meeting in Trump Towers in 2013 and 2014 of some Very, very, very Powerful People and High Ranking Military and Military Intelligences People.
They Urged Donald Trump to Run, Yes because he Owes No Allegiance to Anyone but himself and his Family.
In 2013 (I think) there was a news bulletin released about of all this but it is no longer on the net. I have searched. I could contact a colleague but she would be reluctant at this time to be really open with all the Head-Hunting for Trump Operatives right now, I think you understand.
Thank You
*Handing the keyboard and Site back to the Asian Woman With The Whip* 

Thank you for verifying that, Mr. G., especially since I have no source available to back up my statement. Your word is good enough for me.   minusculeknocks
(07-29-2020, 03:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Whoo-Hoo!   smallgreenbananadancer

G. Maxwell's documents will be unsealed starting tomorrow. We will all get to see who was involved in all this pedophile mess. 
Could we see a suicide weekend coming up, or will they stick around to be arrested?

Well, dang it!   minusculeredtantrum 

Judge delays release of bombshell Ghislaine Maxwell court documents until at least next week after her legal team filed a last-minute appeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ments.html
(07-30-2020, 04:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Whoo-Hoo!   smallgreenbananadancer

Well, dang it!   minusculeredtantrum 

Judge delays release of bombshell Ghislaine Maxwell court documents until at least next week after her legal team filed a last-minute appeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ments.html

I hear ya, feels like Christmas getting postponed  tinylaughing
Here is testimony from one of the girls. I have this in one of my other threads too. This should help to squelch all the rumors that Trump is a pedophile and ran with Epstein. Of course there are pictures of them together at parties; they ran in the same circles. Jeffrey used his association with Trump to impress his "servants".  

[Image: EeOjOjxXsAAP64l?format=jpg&name=small]

But guess who DID visit it?

More and more is surfacing about Epstein's "business" on the island since G. Maxwell's incarceration. I believe this is one of many stories being brought out by Maxwell.

[Image: epstein.jpg?resize=978,652]
Nadia Marcinkova and Jeffrey Epstein

Quote:A bombshell blond pilot who allegedly started out as Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex slave before morphing into an abuser herself is presumably named in newly subpoenaed flight logs involving his lavish air fleet.

Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein was accused of bringing to the US around 2001 at age 15 — calling her his “Yugoslavian sex slave’’ — spent years by the late pedophile’s side, according to alleged victims, photos and reports.

She is believed to have jetted around with Epstein, including on his plane nicknamed “The Lolita Express’’ because of all the young girls he flew aboard it.

Marcinkova was “purchased’’ by Epstein from her family, one of the financier’s accusers previously told cops, the Daily Mail has said, although the pilot’s relatives have denied this.

An Epstein accuser has said she also was once paid by the sick moneyman to perform oral sex on Marcinkova when the pair were teens around 2002.

“Epstein would instruct and pay [the accuser] to have intercourse with his female friend [Marcinkova],’’ according to an affidavit at the time, the Mail reported.

The women’s sexual antics included “using strap-on dildos, large rubber penis[es] and other devices that Epstein had at his disposal,’’ the document said, according to the Mail.

Epstein would “watch them have intercourse and masturbate himself’’ — then perform oral sex on the girls, the woman alleged.

Marcinkova, who is now around 33 or 34, moved into the role of a procurer for young women for Epstein later, court documents have alleged — a claim her lawyers have denied, saying she was only a victim. She has not been charged with any crime in relation to Epstein’s case.

She has been described as loyal to the pervert — allegedly visiting him around 90 times while he was in a Florida jail in 2008 for soliciting a minor for sex.
The visits prompted outcry after details of them surfaced even years later, with critics noting that Marcinkova was allegedly one of his former victims and he was receiving a perk inmates don’t usually get.

Photos that surfaced last week also showed Marcinkova and Epstein romping at some point on his private Caribbean isle Little St. James, which locals called “Pedophile Island’’ because of his sick deeds.

A source told the Mail, “Nadia and Jeffrey seemed to really love each other.

“It was as if they had a romantic relationship. They were affectionate to each other, often holding hands.”
Her lawyers have said she was “severely traumatized’’ by her time with the pedophile.

Marcinkova has worked as a model and a pilot over the years. She also got into real estate.
The Web site for her company Aviloop says it helps market the aviation industry.

“Her career evolved from marketing, through high fashion modeling to aviation,’’ says her profile, which uses a slightly different last name, Marcinko — and features a photo of the sexy flier in a pilot’s uniform staring off into the distance.

“When Nadia was ready for longer runways, she became an aerobatic pilot, licensed flight instructor, and Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), rated on multiple Gulfstream and Boeing aircraft,” the site adds. “During her career in aviation, Nadia developed a thorough understanding of the industry and its demands.’’

Extensive flight logs related to Epstein’s air fleet have just been subpoenaed by the US Virgin Islands’ top prosecutor as part of a lawsuit against his estate in a bid to back up charges involving him including rape and prostitution.

The flight logs have been subpoenaed! I can't wait to see the names on that list! You know these people are doing lots of laundry service right about now.   tinysure                                  

Source: New York Post
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
The Flight Logs may have been Subpoenaed but they never be seen by the Public, way, way, way to many Powerful People involved and many still serving in Washington and many in BIG Business and Hollywood and ex-presidents.

I don't think you'll ever seen those logs or arrest of Powerful People like Bill Clinton. 

It is all Hopeful thinking, only the little guy like a mid-level business person or not so recognizable actor will ever been named.
Think about it, how long has she been in jail?
Long enough to name names and for there to be arrest, that flight log would only be more evidence. 
The Fix has already been made.

Edited to add: How long have they had Weiner's laptop which probably has a lot of evidence about the Clinton's.
Since 2016?
One justice equal for all was maybe only a saying after all.. It sure seems that way to me ! minusculechairshot tinyangry
Here's the list of names on a PDF:   https://t.co/I8DqCuXFvv?amp=1
(09-22-2020, 10:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's the list of names on a PDF:   https://t.co/I8DqCuXFvv?amp=1

Yes, but when are the arrest going to start?

My point is, they won't, to Powerful.
(09-23-2020, 03:15 AM)guohua Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 10:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's the list of names on a PDF:   https://t.co/I8DqCuXFvv?amp=1

Yes, but when are the arrest going to start?

My point is, they won't, to Powerful.

Actually, I think this may be the old list, the one that we already have.  Someone on Twitter said it was the list, but then I saw where it isn't supposed to be released until October, so I'm not sure. 

You may be right about the arrests. I guess we'll always have that two-tiered justice system. It drives me insane! We'll just have to wait and see.