Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
Hmm a friend of mine just put forth a theory about Maxwell making prince Andrew the main fall guy.

It makes sense to me.  He's a big enough well-known fish to appease the sheep, who will think "wow!  Look at that!  Justice finally served to the elite!"

Meanwhile the other bigger fish who actually matter will walk away.

I'm sure we all saw the trainwreck that was the prince Andrew interview, talk about a perfect fall guy.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-07-2020, 03:49 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Hmm a friend of mine just put forth a theory about Maxwell making prince Andrew the main fall guy.

It makes sense to me.  He's a big enough well-known fish to appease the sheep, who will think "wow!  Look at that!  Justice finally served to the elite!"

I'm sure we all saw the trainwreck that was the prince Andrew interview, talk about a perfect fall guy.

I don't believe he will be the only one.  Too many people know about all the other "big fish", and we are all demanding justice. If they walk, people are going to rise up!
(07-07-2020, 03:51 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:49 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Hmm a friend of mine just put forth a theory about Maxwell making prince Andrew the main fall guy.

I don't believer he will be the only one.  Too many people know about all the other "big fish", and we are all demanding justice. It they walk, people are going to rise up!

I truly hope you're right.  I said in another thread, people just aren't uncomfortable enough to rise up yet. 

We didn't rise up when no WMDs were found in Iraq.  We didn't rise up when we found out about MKUltra or the time the government experimented on unsuspecting Americans with plutonium and radiation.

I dont know what it would take, but my best guess is mass starvation or an actual gun grab.

I have hope that justice will prevail, but not a lot.
It makes sense to me.  He's a big enough well-known fish to appease the sheep, who will think "wow!  Look at that!  Justice finally served to the elite!"Meanwhile the other bigger fish who actually matter will walk away.I'm sure we all saw the train wreck that was the prince Andrew interview, talk about a perfect fall guy.
No doubt you have seen the set up for the Bill Clinton 'deflection' denial of his pedophile tendencies. Maxwell (that dried up tree trunk wearing makeup) was actually his LOVE INTEREST; floating the idea Bill did not even like Epstein and was all about intoxicating sex with that practiced Madam and not the virgins she procured. Its laughable.
(07-07-2020, 04:31 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
It makes sense to me.  He's a big enough well-known fish to appease the sheep, who will think "wow!  Look at that!  Justice finally served to the elite!"Meanwhile the other bigger fish who actually matter will walk away.I'm sure we all saw the train wreck that was the prince Andrew interview, talk about a perfect fall guy.
No doubt you have seen the set up for the Bill Clinton 'deflection' denial of his pedophile tendencies. Maxwell (that dried up tree trunk wearing makeup) was actually his LOVE INTEREST. Floating the idea Bill did not even like Epstein and was all about intoxicating sex with that practiced Madam and not the virgins she procured. Its laughable.

Oh yes, and epstein, in his jealous rage, commissioned a painting of good old Bill wearing a dress to get even.
(07-07-2020, 04:38 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 04:31 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: Schmoe1Hmm a friend of mine just put forth a theory about Maxwell making prince Andrew the main fall guy.
No doubt you have seen the set up for the Bill Clinton 'deflection' denial of his pedophile tendencies. Maxwell (that dried up tree trunk wearing makeup) was actually his LOVE INTEREST; floating the idea Bill did not even like Epstein and was all about intoxicating sex with that practiced Madam and not the virgins she procured. Its laughable.
Oh yes, and epstein, in his jealous rage, commissioned a painting of good old Bill wearing a dress to get even.
A jolly good joke between the three of them. Have you read "Transformation of America" by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips? Not for the faint hearted.
[quote pid='43990' dateline='1594093113']
A jolly good joke between the three of them. Have you read "Transformation of America" by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips? Not for the faint hearted.
[/quote]

I believe I've heard of that book, probably from ATS, but haven't read it.  You feel she's credible? I was reading about the book on Amazon, and found this bit interesting to say the least:  

TRANCE Formation of America was released in 1995 after the 1947 National Security Act was invoked to censor this testimony from the US Congressional Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Oversight. Today TRANCE, now in its 16th English edition, is referenced in major universities and is in law libraries worldwide due to its continued relevance to global events. Knowledge is our first line of defense against mind control, and this book is indeed the truth that makes us free.

Hell, I guess they made her credible by censoring her testimony. I'll definitely give it a read.
(07-07-2020, 05:01 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: [quote pid='43990' dateline='1594093113']
Quote:Schmoe1: I believe I've heard of that book, probably from ATS, but haven't read it.  You feel she's credible? I was reading about the book on Amazon, and found this bit interesting to say the least:  
TRANCE Formation of America was released in 1995 after the 1947 National Security Act was invoked to censor this testimony from the US Congressional Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Oversight. Today TRANCE, now in its 16th English edition, is referenced in major universities and is in law libraries worldwide due to its continued relevance to global events. Knowledge is our first line of defense against mind control, and this book is indeed the truth that makes us free.
Hell, I guess they made her credible by censoring her testimony.  I'll definitely give it a read.
Absolutely credible. Her testimony is damning regarding the politically powerful and their sexual perversions...She was a CIA sex slave. Killery in particular liked young girls with mutilated genitals "oh yes more of this please".

Quote:I believe I've heard of that book, probably from ATS, but haven't read it.  You feel she's credible? I was reading about the book on Amazon, and found this bit interesting to say the least:  

Hell, I guess they made her credible by censoring her testimony.  I'll definitely give it a read.

[/quote]

I learned about Cathy O'Brien back in the late 1990's. Her story is   tinywhat .  I believe she was among the first to come out claiming things that happened to her that involved Killary and MKUltra.  I'm really surprised she is still alive.

I watch a longer version of this short version. Apparently, YT has removed it from their platform now.
This one will give you a good idea of her story. It's incredible!

As to your statement in a previous post about "what will it take" to make the people rise up? 
I think when the larger majority of the public finds out what all these evil "elites" have been doing to the children, that's when they will rise up. People don't like it when adults hurt children. If that doesn't do it, then we are just a bunch of shameful beings who deserve what comes next.

(07-07-2020, 03:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Quote:I believe I've heard of that book, probably from ATS, but haven't read it.  You feel she's credible? I was reading about the book on Amazon, and found this bit interesting to say the least:  

I learned about Cathy O'Brien back in the late 1990's. Her story is   tinywhat .  I believe she was among the first to come out claiming things that happened to her that involved Killary and MKUltra.  I'm really surprised she is still alive.

I watch a longer version of this short version. Apparently, YT has removed it from their platform now.

As to your statement in a previous post about "what will it take" to make the people rise up? 
I think when the larger majority of the public finds out what all these evil "elites" have been doing to the children, that's when they will rise up. People don't like it when adults hurt children. If that doesn't do it, then we are just a bunch of shameful beings who deserve what comes next.

[/quote]

I hope so, nothing is worse than abuse to children.  I have a strong stomach, but that shit kills me.

Say it comes out that a shocking number of higher ups are involved with the abuse of children.  What then?  Do people take to the streets and protest?  I don't think peaceful protests have ever changed a damn thing.

So if that's not the next step, then what?  Do we seek out our nearest militia?  Start our own?  Imagine if all that came out, and in a desperate bid to maintain power, they shut down the power/internet.

We'd have no way of communicating or getting organized, and it'll take that and more to take on the elite.
(07-07-2020, 04:53 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Quote: I hope so, nothing is worse than abuse to children.  I have a strong stomach, but that shit kills me.

Say it comes out that a shocking number of higher ups are involved with the abuse of children.  What then?  Do people take to the streets and protest?  I don't think peaceful protests have ever changed a damn thing.

So if that's not the next step, then what?  Do we seek out our nearest militia?  Start our own?  Imagine if all that came out, and in a desperate bid to maintain power, they shut down the power/internet.

We'd have no way of communicating or getting organized, and it'll take that and more to take on the elite.

I think President Trump has put all the right people in place now to get these people arrested AND convicted.  He just fired that one judge that was holding up things involving Maxwell. Notice once he was gone and he placed someone else in there, it wasn't but two weeks until Maxwell was arrested. He's installed two Supreme Court judges who believe in the death penalty, he's gotten rid of some of the swamp creatures who were in the way, so I don't want to get ahead of myself with worry just yet that nothing will be done.

This is where following Q comes in. It really does help to ease your mind when you see more of what's going on in the background to ensure that these evil people WILL pay a high price for their crimes.
Looks like someone has already figured out a plan to get Ghislaine out of this mess. Once again, they fumbled the ball by releasing the news article too soon.   Notice the date on the article shows July 11. 
This article was removed from social media once the mistake was realized, but some grabbed a screen shot before that happened.

[Image: EcQCtnTXYAEoRtF?format=jpg&name=900x900]
This URL was mentioned on ATS.  Interesting speculation that GM is now sunning herself at . . . Gitmo.

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/get-ma...-suspected

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-07-2020, 05:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Looks like someone has already figured out a plan to get Ghislaine out of this mess. Once again, they fumbled the ball by releasing the news article too soon.   Notice the date on the article shows July 11. 
This article was removed from social media once the mistake was realized, but some grabbed a screen shot before that happened.

[Image: EcQCtnTXYAEoRtF?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
(07-07-2020, 05:16 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: This URL was mentioned on ATS.  Interesting speculation that GM is now sunning herself at . . . Gitmo.

Cheers

Very interesting, all his points add up and make sense.  Thanks for sharing that, I haven't been over to ATS much since joining here
(07-07-2020, 05:20 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Jaw dropping ... if it wasn't just a photoshop.  Still chuckling.

Maybe she was looking forward to being catered to at Club Fed.

I always figured Epstein would get a cushy confinement.  His death ... under that much scrutiny ... was like ... Whaaaat?!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
For some reason, I can't see the image that @"Mystic Wanderer" posted.

Cheers

(07-07-2020, 05:16 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: This URL was mentioned on ATS.  Interesting speculation that GM is now sunning herself at . . . Gitmo.

Cheers

GITMO?

TERMINATED?   tinybighuh 

Well, if they've already sentenced her, and killed her, I hope they got all they needed to go grab all the "elites" who took part in this travesty. 

I won't cry a tear for this witch. The world will be a better place IF she is no longer with us.
I prefer to think of her under the watchful eye of a humorless United States Marine. tinylaughing 

Cheers

(07-07-2020, 05:44 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 05:20 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Jaw dropping ... if it wasn't just a photoshop.  Still chuckling.

Maybe she was looking forward to being catered to at Club Fed.

I always figured Epstein would get a cushy confinement.  His death ... under that much scrutiny ... was like ... Whaaaat?!!

Yes, I saw some comments on Twitter saying it was photo shopped after I posted it here.

Still, it could have been done by someone who knew their plans to do just this thing, so they put it out there before they could pull the wool over our eyes.

OR,

The article could have been what they were going to use to let the public know she had died instead of telling us she was "terminated" at GITMO.   minusculethinking