Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walk-ins
Another interesting story @"NightskyeB4Dawn"   minusculeclap 

VERY interesting indeed!

It reminds me of a story in one of my threads on ATS where a member was telling me about being outside with her friend and someone had made him angry. They said they looked at their friend and his face had changed into a Reptilian right before their eyes. They were totally freaked out by this, as anyone could imagine.

Maybe some people do have contracts with ET races to share their bodies? 

I've also heard that the ETs can put up a screen so that when humans look at them they will see a human body, not the ET.
Maybe when emotions get high that force field is affected and it comes down?

I don't know; I'm just speculating for an answer.
(07-03-2020, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another interesting story @"NightskyeB4Dawn"   minusculeclap 

VERY interesting indeed!

It reminds me of a story in one of my threads on ATS where a member was telling me about being outside with her friend and someone had made him angry. They said they looked at their friend and his face had changed into a Reptilian right before their eyes. They were totally freaked out by this, as anyone could imagine.

Maybe some people do have contracts with ET races to share their bodies? 

I've also heard that the ETs can put up a screen so that when humans look at them they will see a human body, not the ET.
Maybe when emotions get high that force field is affected and it comes down?

I don't know; I'm just speculating for an answer.

I admit it was frightening enough to see what looked like a marble statue of myself looking back at me, but even I would need a white jacket if I had seen a reptilian face looking back at me.

I know that anger is supposed to be originated from the reptilian part of your brain, but I think it is a primordial action and reaction. I guess this does lean towards the possibilities of pure anger out of control.   tinywondering
Quote: VHB:
You have a 'soul group' comprised of all of your different lives lived here in this Time Space Illusion environment. At any time; one of them (that one best suited) may take the place of your present incarnation (in formation) temporarily. Your current YOU goes on hiatus. This may happen due to undo stress, psychological break, or  catastrophic illness. To clarify:  this is another of your 'individualized personalities' formed from another lifetime that volunteers to *walk in* to help a serious situation "The Calvary arrives" style.

Quote: Nightsky:As I promised, this is what happened. It is weird and I don't have any real explanations for it, but here it is.
I was in the military at the time. I had been out to a club and I remember having a good time. On the way home I stopped at an all night dinner and had breakfast. Two guys came in behind me that I remember from the club, We exchanged greetings and I forgot about them, until I saw them again when I left the dinner sitting in their car.  I waved, they waved back.

I got in my car and drove home. I noticed them drive out behind me. My instincts told me something wasn't right. Just in case, I drove in a direction away from my home, they followed. Again, not sure, so I drove away from the residential areas towards the parkway, testing to see if they would continue to follow, they did.

Now I was frightened. I wasn't sure of what to do. I thought, I will just drive to the police station. I could see them in the car behind me and I could see they were laughing and slapping on the dashboard. Then something changed. I stopped being afraid. In fact, I became calm and serene. What I did next made no sense. I stopped my car. I was in a fairly isolated area along the exit ramp on the parkway. It was around two o'clock in the morning and there was no traffic. When I stopped my car, they stopped behind me and they opened their doors. I could see them laughing it up, slapping it up, screaming in laughter.,

When I opened my car door and started walking towards them, the one on the passenger side got out of the car and started walking toward me. I walked toward the driver's side, and he turned on the high beams. It was when he flooded me in the bright beam of light that he started yelling to his friend to get back into the car. Both doors were still open. The driver closed his door and inched up to the passenger screaming, "Get In! Get In!" The passenger seemed puzzled, then frighten, he jumped into the car and they took off. 

I stood there for a short while watching them leave, then calmly walked back to my car and drove home. I was so peaceful, that I didn't even think about those guys again, until later. After I got home, I walked into the vanity area and undressed. I turned around to the sink to wash my face and I stopped dead still. I was looking at a reflection of myself but it didn't look like me. Well yes, it did look like me, but not me. The eyes were way too big, but the scary part was that my face looked like it was made of stone. What I was seeing and what I was feeling didn't match. I washed my face trying to make it change back but it didn't. I started crying, and all I saw was tears falling from a blank stone face. It sounds crazy but the image was terrifying. I cried so hard I couldn't stand any longer and sat on the closet floor crying like a baby.

I can't tell you how long I was on that floor crying, but I know that I felt the change when it came again, and when I looked in the mirror, I was back to myself. It took me a long time before I could share what happened to anyone. My mother said that I had inherited her mother's temper and that I had just become so angry that I disassociated. I want to believe that, but I remember every little thing that happened in precise detail, I had not dissociated at all.
So maybe it was something else. Maybe it was something close to what you posted,

Quote: VHB:
At any time; one of them (that one best suited) may take the place of your present incarnation (in formation) temporarily. Your current YOU goes on hiatus.

Quote: Nightskye: It has never happened again, but i have come a long way in learning to control my temper. Who knows. Maybe it was my temper that peaked over the top or maybe it was another me that was better equipped to handle the situation. One or the other, they got the job done.
This is a good illustration of 'walk--in'; but this is short term EMERGENCY (other stresses at that time that you needed this quick-fix?). Usually these are longer term; months. Thank you for sharing. Yes, your appearance can change during one of these because some of your prior lives are not necessarily *human*.