Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maybe someone can figure this out...The Clairvoyants

Take a look and see if you can figure this out.... I darn sure can't !
With the first handbag...
They have a "code" for each item likely to be in a handbag.

He taps her hand:
1 for phone, 2 for keys, 3 for lipstick, 4 for tissues.... etc
Once he's tapped 3 times - she knows it's a lipstick - he then taps out the shade number 602. (6 taps, 10 taps, 2 taps?)
They'd use different "identifiers" for different objects, each with a unique combination of taps.

With the audience ones - it's KEYWORDS.
*Also REMEMBER that HE is CHOOSING the Items from those being held up, so he could go for a (white) cellphone first!!

KEYWORDS/PHRASES:
"Let's start with this" = CellPhone ("OK, what's this?" could be book, "Let's start over here" could be keys, "this looks interesting could be... etc)
"So, the colour?" = White ("And the colour?" = Black, "The colour is?" = pink, "What is the colour?" = blue, "What colour?" = red etc)
"The Brand" = iPhone, ("What Brand?"= Samsung, "Model?" = HTC, "Type?" = Huawei etc...)
"Provider?" = (AT&T, "Which Provider?" = Verizon, "Network?" = US Cellular, "And the Network?" = Sprint... etc)

The eye drops one is harder...
I think he sees them when he approaches the judges table...
All of the things he says to Simon... "Simon, can you just have a look, there is no camera in my sleeves, nothing on my jacket, in my hair, all good? Look again, any object any items?" could be a combination of keywords for the object that he's seen (the drops).
I don't know how they do the expiry date (it was just a year not an actual date...) except that for eyedrops... it's usually within ONE year of manufacture and the show was aired in 2016, so.... LOL)

I enjoyed the act anyway!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]