Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My One and Only UFO Sighting
(07-02-2020, 06:30 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:01 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:35 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:13 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: Dear Schmoe1, the vehicle was not flat; it had dimension, like an 8 story flying baseball field. It was dusk; plenty of light available the stars were just appearing. Blocked out half the sky..no sound slow moving. White lights on the three corners one red in the middle.

Holy shit indeed, any guesstimates on how high off the ground it appeared to be?
Very hard to say looking directly up. As it continued its flight it easily flew over the Rincon Mountain Range directly 7 miles to the east which are 8500 ft. in elevation; maintaining the same declination/inclination attitude (no pitching to indicate climb).
Must have been awe inspiring,  but you think they're hostile?
Toward each other (there are 5 factions involved); you would think (AS OUR CREATORS and master DNA manipulators); they would have figured out how to behave civilly, unified in a cooperative effort: "The Extraordinary Efforts Regarding Civilization Building On Earth". NOPE; these self designated Demi-Gods are petty, shallow and bent upon undermining each other. Witness the vast number of races/religions they have created here for their own amusement yet have no idea themselves how to govern those creations.  Our world mirrors theirs.  We can and will do better; we are their last hope to save themselves.
(07-02-2020, 06:59 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:30 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:01 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:35 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:13 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: Dear Schmoe1, the vehicle was not flat; it had dimension, like an 8 story flying baseball field. It was dusk; plenty of light available the stars were just appearing. Blocked out half the sky..no sound slow moving. White lights on the three corners one red in the middle.

Holy shit indeed, any guesstimates on how high off the ground it appeared to be?
Very hard to say looking directly up. As it continued its flight it easily flew over the Rincon Mountain Range directly 7 miles to the east which are 8500 ft. in elevation; maintaining the same declination/inclination attitude (no pitching to indicate climb).
Must have been awe inspiring,  but you think they're hostile?
Toward each other (there are 5 factions involved); you would think (AS OUR CREATORS and master DNA manipulators); they would have figured out how to behave civilly, unified in a cooperative effort: "The Extraordinary Efforts Regarding Civilization Building On Earth". NOPE; these self designated Demi-Gods are petty, shallow and bent upon undermining each other. Witness the vast number of races/religions they have created  here for their own amusement yet have no idea themselves how to govern those creations.  Our world mirrors theirs.  We can and will do better; we are their last hope to save themselves.
Not surprising.  In my opinion, the only way to have a perfect civilization is through the elimination of greed and ego.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
They sound like the Anunnaki.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-02-2020, 04:37 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Not surprising.  In my opinion, the only way to have a perfect civilization is through the elimination of greed and ego.
This information has been available for centuries. The contenders: 1. Vedic principles, a faith based ACTUAL science/mental and physical worlds (they mean no harm); 2. *the western entry* Christianity; a super duper watered down version of Vedic principles that allows for franchise building, wildly differing doctrines; scamming and con-games. 3: Islam (allows for Mohammads Koran to be warped/bastardised into violent radicalization within itself=justified murder). 4. Buddhism; rolled over 'we give up' (we think we have the answer Hindus/Christians/Muslims are searching for but we are not giving it up).
(07-02-2020, 05:08 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: They sound like the Anunnaki.

Cheers
Observation: 
A garden exists on a Time Space Illusion Planet identified as Gaia/Earth
A vast Library of creatures from the host galaxy are represented as part of or defining the complex ecosystems
Abundant Atomic Table resources are available
The potential to manipulate primitive lifeforms is exponential
@"veteranhumanbeing" 
Quote:The potential to manipulate primitive lifeforms is exponential

I agree Completely, Life is everywhere.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
supposedly in Texas https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufo-light-orb...45244.html
Here is a thread I did on The Phoenix Lights that has some great videos with pictures and testimonies from people who witnessed them. 

I saw a cigar-shaped craft when I was 18. I was coming home from working second shift. It was a distant point of flashing red and green light in the sky when I first noticed it. I had pulled into a drive through to get a burger on my way home when I noticed it getting closer and bigger. As it approached closer it slowly stopped spinning until it was just floating with one end of the cigar pointing down to the ground.
It had a big reddish/orange light on one end, and a green light on the other end. From my vantage point it looked to be about the size of two big school buses in length, but wider. 

At this point it was just above the roof of the building. I was alone and was wondering why no one was making a fuss about this thing hovering just above our cars. No one moved.

It beamed down a bright funnel of white light to the ground that went right beside my car as it passed at a very slow pace. Once it got past my car it took off at lightening speed and was once again just a green and red "star" in the night sky.

Maybe it was a scout craft sent out by the Mother ship?

I had to be pale as a ghost after this. I was barely able to pay for my food when I got up to the drive through window, but I never said a word because everyone else acted normal. I figured they would think I was high or drunk if I said anything.

How could I have been the only person to see it?  Was I meant to see it while it put a shield around itself that prevented others from seeing it?

To this day I wonder if I was abducted. I lost 20 minutes during that sighting that couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes, if that much.
And if I was, how could that happen with all those other people around me? Did they sit there for 20 minutes in a trance state until I came back?

This one still leaves me dazed and confused.     tinysurprised
(07-05-2020, 01:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a thread I did on The Phoenix Lights that has some great videos with pictures and testimonies from people who witnessed them. 

Thank you for that testimonial (takes courage). Many techniques of erasing ones individual memory is utilized (giant owl replaces the ET or 'emergency vehicles' substitute the craft). Most abductees have a contract with their 'abductors' they are not supposed to remember it as it causes real time psychological trauma to the participant.
(07-05-2020, 04:24 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 01:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a thread I did on The Phoenix Lights that has some great videos with pictures and testimonies from people who witnessed them. 

Thank you for that testimonial (takes courage). Many techniques of erasing ones individual memory is utilized (giant owl replaces the ET or 'emergency vehicles' substitute the craft). Most abductees have a contract with their 'abductors' they are not supposed to remember it as it causes real time psychological trauma to the participant.

Yes, I've read about all that. I've been seeing UFOs my entire life. They say if this happens, it's usually a good bet you have been abducted. 
During my last sighting they communicated with me telepathically. They have a sense of humor. Who knew?   :smalleyeroll:
(07-05-2020, 04:31 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Yes, I've read about all that. I've been seeing UFOs my entire life. They say if this happens, it's usually a good bet you have been abducted. 
During my last sighting they communicated with me telepathically. They have a sense of humor. Who knew?   :smalleyeroll:

Nope can't leave it at that, I have to hear some alien wit!
(07-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Oh man. I've told this story until I'm blue in the face, but I'll do it one more time for the new members here. 

I worked third shift, so it was always dark as I headed into work. I loved to look at the night sky, and I was good at noticing anything "different".

On this particular night as I was traveling on the two-lane highway to my job, I noticed a very bright light in the sky. It was twinkling very bright colors and appeared to be low in the sky, too low to be a star. At first I thought it might be a helicopter, but it didn't appear to be moving at all.

I needed a closer look, so I pulled off a side road and stopped. My car windshield was facing the object. I sat there trying to discern what I was seeing. It had moved closer and lower in the field in front of me. I heard no noise at all, which I would have if it was a helicopter, it was too close not to hear it.

I kept looking as it hovered quietly in place.

Don't ask me why, but I looked at it and said, "Hello", in a very low voice as I did a hand wave. As soon as I did that, it shot a very bright beam of light towards my car... fast, as if it were acknowledging me saying hello.

Well, this startled me, but elated me at the same time. tinyhuh 

I sat there just a half a minute longer and thought I needed to leave or I would be late to work, so I got back on the road. I noticed the light was sort of following me as I traveled. It had moved higher in the sky where I could see it above the treeline.

People at my job always stood outside talking and smoking until time to go in for shift change. They ALWAYS did this...ALWAYS!
As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed no one was outside as usual. No one!

I pulled into my parking space and looked down at my watch. Let me go back and state that I always check my watch before walking out the door to make sure it's on the right time. Okay, according to my watch I was 20 minutes late.

tinywhat 

I FREAKED OUT!  OMG, I thought they had abducted me and took 20 minutes of my time away.

How would I ever explain this to my boss?

"Sorry I'm late Mr. ___________, but you see, I was abducted by aliens on my way to work and they kept me 20 minutes before allowing me to leave."

No, I don't think that would have gone over too well.         tinylaughing 

I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell him as I walked into the lobby. I noticed the clock on the wall showed that I was there at the correct time, but my watch showed it had been moved up 20 minutes. I was confused as to how that could have happened.

My boss walked out of the bathroom as I was walking into the lobby and I asked him what time it was. He confirmed the time on the wall clock was correct.

What a relief! I wouldn't have to tell him I was abducted by aliens.   smallgreenhurray 

I think "they" messed with my watch when they shot that beam of light at me. That's all I could figure. Had they also influenced the people to go inside early?   minusculethinking

As I walked through the door going to my work area, I said,"Very funny guys", and I could hear/feel them laughing at me. They had pulled a prank on me!   smallnotamused

I was off-center the rest of the night. I never said a word to anyone about what happened.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.   minusculebiggrin
(07-05-2020, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Oh man. I've told this story until I'm blue in the face, but I'll do it one more time for the new members here. 

I worked third shift, so it was always dark as I headed into work. I loved to look at the night sky, and I was good at noticing anything "different".

On this particular night as I was traveling on the two-lane highway to my job, I noticed a very bright light in the sky. It was twinkling very bright colors and appeared to be low in the sky, too low to be a star. At first I thought it might be a helicopter, but it didn't appear to be moving at all.

I needed a closer look, so I pulled off a side road and stopped. My car windshield was facing the object. I sat there trying to discern what I was seeing. It had moved closer and lower in the field in front of me. I heard no noise at all, which I would have if it was a helicopter, it was too close not to hear it.

I kept looking as it hovered quietly in place.

Don't ask me why, but I looked at it and said, "Hello", in a very low voice as I did a hand wave. As soon as I did that, it shot a very bright beam of light towards my car... fast, as if it were acknowledging me saying hello.

Well, this startled me, but elated me at the same time. tinyhuh 

I sat there just a half a minute longer and thought I needed to leave or I would be late to work, so I got back on the road. I noticed the light was sort of following me as I traveled. It had moved higher in the sky where I could see it above the treeline.

People at my job always stood outside talking and smoking until time to go in for shift change. They ALWAYS did this...ALWAYS!
As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed no one was outside as usual. No one!

I pulled into my parking space and looked down at my watch. Let me go back and state that I always check my watch before walking out the door to make sure it's on the right time. Okay, according to my watch I was 20 minutes late.

tinywhat 

I FREAKED OUT!  OMG, I thought they had abducted me and took 20 minutes of my time away.

How would I ever explain this to my boss?

"Sorry I'm late Mr. ___________, but you see, I was abducted by aliens on my way to work and they kept me 20 minutes before allowing me to leave."

No, I don't think that would have gone over too well.         tinylaughing 

I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell him as I walked into the lobby. I noticed the clock on the wall showed that I was there at the correct time, but my watch showed it had been moved up 20 minutes. I was confused as to how that could have happened.

My boss walked out of the bathroom as I was walking into the lobby and I asked him what time it was. He confirmed the time on the wall clock was correct.

What a relief! I wouldn't have to tell him I was abducted by aliens.   smallgreenhurray 

I think "they" messed with my watch when they shot that beam of light at me. That's all I could figure. Had they also influenced the people to go inside early?   minusculethinking

As I walked through the door going to my work area, I said,"Very funny guys", and I could hear/feel them laughing at me. They had pulled a prank on me!   smallnotamused

I was off-center the rest of the night. I never said a word to anyone about what happened.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.   minusculebiggrin

I'd be very cross with them if they made me late for work.  So cross, in fact, that I'd...do absolutely nothing about it.  That's the bitch about aliens, right?  Hard to give them a stern talking-to when we don't have ships we can hop into to get to them.  Not you or I at least.

I've heard many times people talking about missing time.  If you have netflix, they did a new unsolved mysteries about the Berkshire UFO encounters in Massachusetts talking about missing time.

Thank you for sharing your story again, I love reading about encounters that I haven't heard 100 times already.
(07-05-2020, 06:37 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'd be very cross with them if they made me late for work.  So cross, in fact, that I'd...do absolutely nothing about it.  That's the bitch about aliens, right?  Hard to give them a stern talking-to when we don't have ships we can hop into to get to them.  Not you or I at least.

I've heard many times people talking about missing time.  If you have netflix, they did a new unsolved mysteries about the Berkshire UFO encounters in Massachusetts talking about missing time.

Thank you for sharing your story again, I love reading about encounters that I haven't heard 100 times already.

I do have access to Netflix. Thanks for letting me know. It gets boring sometimes since they have quit acting to add to the shows I like to watch, which aren't that many.

I like Chicago PD, Chicago Med, and Chicago Fire on the network shows, and The Black List, and The 100 on Netflix.
The 100 is the only one who still has more shows added each week. I also watch America's Got Talent. They must have recorded that before the virus came through; it comes on every week.

Other than that, I watch all kinds of "truther" videos on You Tube. Most are involved with the Q movement.

It will be nice to watch something new I'm interested in.  Thanks!   tinybiggrin
(07-05-2020, 06:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 06:37 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'd be very cross with them if they made me late for work.  So cross, in fact, that I'd...do absolutely nothing about it.  That's the bitch about aliens, right?  Hard to give them a stern talking-to when we don't have ships we can hop into to get to them.  Not you or I at least.

I do have access to Netflix. Thanks for letting me know. It gets boring sometimes since they have quit acting to add to the shows I like to watch, which aren't that many.

I like Chicago PD, Chicago Med, and Chicago Fire on the network shows, and The Black List, and The 100 on Netflix.
The 100 is the only one who still has more shows added each week. I also watch America's Got Talent. They must have recorded that before the virus came through; it comes on every week.

Other than that, I watch all kinds of "truther" videos on You Tube. Most are involved with the Q movement.

It will be nice to watch something new I'm interested in.  Thanks!   tinybiggrin

The 100 is one of those shows I'm about to watch, but end up watching else, but I am interested.  Do you recommend it?

As far as the Q movement, I haven't gotten into that.  Every time I attempt it, it's seemingly a MOUNTAIN of information that I see being interpreted by people.  With interpretation comes room for error.  Has Q actually released anything substantial or given us anything we can use?  To me, it seems like an endless trail of breadcrumbs.
(07-05-2020, 07:15 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

The 100 is one of those shows I'm about to watch, but end up watching else, but I am interested.  Do you recommend it?

As far as the Q movement, I haven't gotten into that.  Every time I attempt it, it's seemingly a MOUNTAIN of information that I see being interpreted by people.  With interpretation comes room for error.  Has Q actually released anything substantial or given us anything we can use?  To me, it seems like an endless trail of breadcrumbs.

OMG. I feel for anyone trying to understand the Q posts after all this time. I was in it at the very beginning and had lots of people who decoded the posts for me. I was at a loss too.

I started out following Citizen's Investigative Report. She brought out news articles to show evidence of what Q was talking about. She knew what their codes meant too. She had served in the military, so that helped.

You can to to her You Tube sight and go back to the beginning if you wish, but that would be very time consuming.
And, yes, Q has given us information two years ago that is just now coming out. When something like the Epstein arrest was finally made, it was old news to the Anons; we knew it long ago.
We also knew how the Mueller investigation was going to turn out long before it was finished. And we knew the impeachment thing wouldn't work.

Go to my "Let's go down the rabbit hole" thread, part one. I'm on part three thread now. You can scan over them and maybe get caught up.

Follow RedPill78 on You Tube.  He covers the Q posts and the current news that goes along with them.
RDoctorD is a great one to follow too, but he goes so deep that sometimes his videos lasts 4 hours! I guarantee you, you'll be much smarter after listening to him.

Definitely worth following Q in my opinion. He/they get you prepared for what's to come. They don't tell us what to think, but teach us to research and think for ourselves.

ETA: I forgot to answer your question about The 100.
When it first started out, I really liked it. After awhile, it got to all it was about was different races trying to make a claim on an area on Earth. It was still good, but not as good as the previous seasons.
With the newest season, it is showing more interesting things involving portals and things. That's where I am now.
(07-05-2020, 07:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

OMG. I feel for anyone trying to understand the Q posts after all this time. I was in it at the very beginning and had lots of people who decoded the posts for me. I was at a loss too.

I started out following Citizen's Investigative Report. She brought out news articles to show evidence of what Q was talking about. She knew what their codes meant too. She had served in the military, so that helped.

You can to to her You Tube sight and go back to the beginning if you wish, but that would be very time consuming.
And, yes, Q has given us information two years ago that is just now coming out. When something like the Epstein arrest was finally made, it was old news to the Anons; we knew it long ago.
We also knew how the Mueller investigation was going to turn out long before it was finished. And we knew the impeachment thing wouldn't work.

Go to my "Let's go down the rabbit hole" thread, part one. I'm on part three thread now. You can scan over them and maybe get caught up.

Follow RedPill78 on You Tube.  He covers the Q posts and the current news that goes along with them.
RDoctorD is a great one to follow too, but he goes so deep that sometimes his videos lasts 4 hours! I guarantee you, you'll be much smarter after listening to him.

Definitely worth following Q in my opinion. He/they get you prepared for what's to come. They don't tell us what to think, but teach us to research and think for ourselves.

When it first started out, I really liked it. After awhile, it got to all it was about was different races trying to make a claim on an area on Earth. It was still good, but not as good as the previous seasons.
With the newest season, it is showing more interesting things involving portals and things. That's where I am now.

Yes, it's an overwhelming mountain of data for anyone just getting into it.  Over at ATS, one member(dashen maybe?) was posting each Q release, I think he was up to part 20 something last time I saw, and each part alone had a LOT of information.

I'll check out your thread for sure, along with citizens investigative report on YouTube.  Thanks for the info, it's tough to know where to even start
(07-05-2020, 08:16 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 07:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Yes, it's an overwhelming mountain of data for anyone just getting into it.  Over at ATS, one member(dashen maybe?) was posting each Q release, I think he was up to part 20 something last time I saw, and each part alone had a LOT of information.

I'll check out your thread for sure, along with citizens investigative report on YouTube.  Thanks for the info, it's tough to know where to even start

Most of the latest Q posts are easy to understand now. They have links within the post that take you to news articles to backup what they say.  https://qmap.pub/

We have a Q forum here now that Ms. G made for us to post in too.

You have a prior connection/agreement as does your family. Seriously YES; they have a great sense of humor. They communicate telepathically. I am not their servant; I am their accomplice.