Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
 Yes, Mr. G. here. my wife is sleeping and I'm Bored.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-07-2021, 05:03 AM)guohua Wrote:  Yes, Mr. G. here. my wife is sleeping and I'm Bored.

Ghost Rider was my units call sign. I have since learned there were others who went by the same unit call sign ??
No music just "war is hell" !
The sun has gone down, so it's time to climb out of my coffin and get my night started...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

For your consideration......
Life in these here hills.

"99 Problems" by Hugo.

Pretty pretty

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

https://youtu.be/vL6JoP0KCoo
Just released on the 12th from The Nuge: