Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
For me the only love song

Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris" Live in Buffalo, NY (2004)

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Stoned morning.

End of the world and i feel fine.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Ahoy!
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Well, if you can't beat 'em, the only safe choice is to join 'em, so I'm heading over to the Dark Side. This is my coming out party as a Liberal.

First off, in celebration of diversity and inclusion, BLM, Antifa, and everything that ain't white, this:

And in homage to AOC. the streamlined and way too hot Sandy Cortez, I offer a video supporting sustainable transportation, sustainable energy, and trashing all those polluting coal-burner vehicles:

I gotta wonder if Sandy ever puts her hair into a ponytail? Just thinkin' out loud, considering the potential benefits of my move to the Dark Side...

Now, it's ok to celebrate hayburning horses. Horse flatulence is not a problem in the world like cow flatulence is, because Bill Gates has not yet invested a shitload of money into synthetic horse meat that he has to peddle. I'm sure that day is coming, but it ain't here yet, so horses are still ok.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The amount of Videos I keep seeing as ''Blocked in your country'' by Youtube or Youtube asking me to Verify my age with a Credit card or other ID is ridiculous. Happening more and more lately.

It's Music ffs! can't have me hearing a naughty word or God forbid seeing an actual fucking nipple in a video tinybigeyes

kissmyassstamp
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: Z5nK.gif]

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Without Rogue Nation i am nothing.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Beer... Cannabis. Because:

[Image: IuNv.gif]

"Drifting like wood
Our years
In the rivers of the aftermath
They shattered our right to wonder
Delivered us from free will
Our stories were thrown on the fire
Burning like bibles
They shattered our right to wonder
Exposed us to constraint"

-Jean-Paul Sartre
minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Could be both Sons and Daughters...
tinyangry minusculebeercheers tinyangry

-Jean-Paul Sartre
@"Wallfire"  @"Kenzo"   minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre
"All of the perfection nothing will and can be made
The old skin has to shed before the new one sees the day
Opportunities to find the deeper powers in ourselves
Come when life is breathing and seem more than what it is

Go blindly COMPLETELY!

You tell me how I can fly away
And believe that all the angels are coming
You bring me down then I will fly again
And believe that all the angels are coming"

-Jean-Paul Sartre