Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
Rainbow 
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Yes...more old people music.....

internet Agent Provocateur
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre

[Image: TWBB.png]

I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

It seems at times like now that this is all we can do... Wisdom ? survival ? 
went over to mom's this morning looking at some stuff that my dad and i had saved for a race car and hot rods that we were gonna build 25 yrs ago, that neither one of us could ever get rid of. know what, i still didn't. both still look just like i imagined them looking in my mind. had to go back to the house.

and on the way back across the road to the house this came to mind.

when i got home i started thinking about all the hot rods and dragsters we built when i was a kid and thought about my first girl friend.

now i've decided

now it's just a matter of money, can't build as cheap as you use to be able to, take big bucks just for a mild one.

but hey i've got my dreams to remember.

A Finnish band providing the tunes! Drag your butts over here. Grab beer from my fridge. Otherwise, i will wake up at some point tomorrow, with a really nasty headache. And then i have to refuse all personal responsibility and blame it ALL on you!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
FUCK YOU God. Fuck you! that is all i have to say. And i have more to say. I tried to be a noble servant. And you left me here with NOTHING! Well guess what, bitch? i still am a noble servant. You left me here with NOTHING and everything i do, is to honor the forces of good, forces of light, forces of beauty. You left. I stay. You sent a bus to crush my bones. Well guess what? i am still here, i am still an obedient servant. Send another bus, and do a better job, you loser!

From this song:

"Please just say you know
You won't be satisfied
Not unless you know
Your name is verified
God I hope you choke
On hate and stomach bile"

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(11-01-2020, 11:26 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: FUCK YOU God. Fuck you! that is all i have to say. And i have more to say. I tried to be a noble servant. And you left me here with NOTHING! Well guess what, bitch? i still am a noble servant. You left me here with NOTHING and everything i do, is to honor the forces of good, forces of light, forces of beauty. You left. I stay. You sent a bus to crush my bones. Well guess what? i am still here, i am still an obedient servant. Send another bus, and do a better job, you loser!

From this song:

"Please just say you know
You won't be satisfied
Not unless you know
Your name is verified
God I hope you choke
On hate and stomach bile"

fin, brother just think about this, he's not just a stranger on a bus, there's more to whats happening than you might think or know. you might not never see it in this life, but one day you might say or do something that saves or changes someone else's life for the better.
just hang on.

Love, empathy, joy and peace be our guide

internet Agent Provocateur

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I apologize due to my yesterday's actions... things i wrote. Will not edit. I said them, they are now said for all eternity. But now i see, it was horrible. Maybe we have readers here who find comfort from God. They might hold a belief that God loves. And i said... what i said... Look, if we have those people here, it was not an offense towards you or your God. This is my personal war.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I like her voice

I
minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre