[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

minusculebeercheers
MoonMagic - MoodMusic
MoodMagic - MoonMusic tinywondering 

My Chemical Romance - "Planetary (GO!)

(07-06-2020, 08:23 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

Love this song...
The Goonies R good enough
Greatest music ever... RIP to this era. 20 or so years before my time, but I wasn't really born in the right era anyways.

And I'll include a real woman who didn't have to be a feminazi backed up by a gaggle of PC (wo)men to tell her she's strong. 
(07-10-2020, 09:21 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: Greatest music ever... RIP to this era. 20 or so years before my time, but I wasn't really born in the right era anyways.

And I'll include a real woman who didn't have to be a feminazi backed up by a gaggle of PC (wo)men to tell her she's strong. 

50's and 60's Music ... nothing comes close!!!

minusculebeercheers
(07-10-2020, 09:29 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: 50's and 60's Music ... nothing comes close!!!

minusculebeercheers

Not at all... I hate (not really) when I'm at work and hear one of these songs because I'll listen to this era for the rest of the day. The Drifters. The Platters. The Penguins. The Supremes. The Three Degrees. The Ronettes. I could go on and on. I can listen to this stuff and almost smell the old smell of an antique from the 50's and 60's as well as all but transport to that time. Don't ask me how. If I could go back to 1960, I'd snatch Rosie Hamlin up and bring her back with me. But don't tell my fiance 

tinysurprised

@LSU2018
Thank you.
A quick blast before bedtime
Current mood...

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

The fact that he is Indian makes it even better.  

Uh fuckit

Ready to feel uncomfortable?

Because I ain't done yet

Feel like layin back and chillin?

Wanna make some moves?

I'm out. bout to pass out probably. Might eat a donut and chill

but before I go

such a tight groove, I love this song...and album, their last and most bluesiest.