Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
Folks think the world is a scary place these days. Here's a news flash - the world has ALWAYS been a scary place. This is along the lines of the sound track of my life. If you think covid is scary, try going to sleep at night wondering if you are going to wake up in the morning, or if you will be vaporized in a nuclear fireball in your sleep. Now try doing that every damned night. This is probably the safest the world has ever been, and it's still a scary place. Nothing is going to change any time soon, so buckle up, buttercup. Gird your loins and keep your head on a swivel.

I survived this for this long, you can too.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

internet Agent Provocateur
Everyone already knows this one. I am gonna post it anyway.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Joe Cool was my idol. I also loved the Royal Guardsmen. Wore that album out around Christmas time.

Thanks for sharing this Hounddoghowlie.

minusculebeercheers
This recording was made by a soldier in 1916. later that year, this soldier, Corporal Edward Dwyer, was KIA in one of the Battles of the Somme, just a couple months short of his 21st birthday.

He never knew why he was there.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

-Jean-Paul Sartre

mediumalien
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Oh tinybighuh

I often listen to Metallica from youtube and also different kinds of cover songs. Now this was in my "recommended videos" First i thought "well, this will not be too good." But let's give her a shot. Now am i like "This kid will go far in life if she keeps this emotion and talent going on!"

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I have been drinking beer and smoking cannabis. Not like really much but somehow it took me to a really pleasant place.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Whitehouse under Siege....

(01-06-2021, 10:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Whitehouse under Siege....

that's a good one. i think these are appropriate for condition the union is in. ted must have been psychic.

[Image: TWBB.png]

If I had known what the future had in store for me when this song came out, I probably would have set the radio on fire. I might have nuked it,

minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Music is SUPER LOUD now!!!

But from headphones, because i am the neighbor of your dreams! minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I am in a war with Jehova's witnesses. One more mistake, one more time to show up at my door, i am gonna tear their heads away with nothing but my hands.

-Jean-Paul Sartre