Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To All Fellow Canucks - Happy Canada Day !!
(07-01-2020, 05:18 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Happy Canada day minusculebeercheers . Definitely a place i would love to visit  minusculebiggrin

The most amazing thing I've seen in my life is located in Nova Scotia and is called "Cabot Trail".

It takes about 8 hours to go all around by car but that's if you never stop. Which is impossible.

They have sightseeing stops everywhere and it's a MUST to stop, you're just so overwhelmed by what you are seeing..

A feast for the eyes.

[Image: rvFTEFC.jpg]

Thank you.

Cheers

minusculebeercheers

Where are the Fellow Canucks? I know they're in here, somewhere...

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-01-2020, 05:36 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 05:18 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Happy Canada day minusculebeercheers . Definitely a place i would love to visit  minusculebiggrin

The most amazing thing I've seen in my life is located in Nova Scotia and is called "Cabot Trail".

It takes about 8 hours to go all around by car but that's if you never stop. Which is impossible.

They have sightseeing stops everywhere and it's a MUST to stop, you're just so overwhelmed by what you are seeing..

A feast for the eyes.

[Image: rvFTEFC.jpg]

Thank you.

Cheers

minusculebeercheers

Where are the Fellow Canucks? I know they're in here, somewhere...

Look at the curves on that, Beautiful!

Happy Canada day minusculebeercheers
@"Moonmagic"

Beautiful, ain't it?

Thank you!

Cheers!

minusculebeercheers
Happy Canada Day!!!

BIAD likes your ginger ale... it's dry.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Happy Canada Day everyone!
(07-01-2020, 08:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Happy Canada Day!!!

BIAD likes your ginger ale... it's dry.
tinybiggrin

Thanks mate!!!

How did you guess what I was drinking at this very moment?!?

[Image: pbLjcns.jpg]

tinybigeyes
(07-01-2020, 08:14 PM)JerseyMilker Wrote: Happy Canada Day everyone!

Your very first post! Thank you, JerseyMilker !!!

May I recomment you visit BIAD's avatar thread....you look nekkid....

Cheers !!

minusculebeercheers
Quote:USMCA in effect! Patriots fighting against corruption for Canada Day! Wait till the end. WWG1WGA!!!

Happy Canada Day! Never been there, but hoping to visit some day.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-02-2020, 12:23 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Happy Canada Day! Never been there, but hoping to visit some day.

Thank you!!

Our doors are always open. Well...unless there is a coronavirus stopping it...

Cheers!

minusculebeercheers
Happy Canada Day [Image: ojQiVuV5NcN7I1i5zxmMRlvuLuea6Er7YknB8nWh...rFpO28K-Ds]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-02-2020, 12:27 AM)guohua Wrote: Happy Canada Day [Image: ojQiVuV5NcN7I1i5zxmMRlvuLuea6Er7YknB8nWh...rFpO28K-Ds]

Thank you dear one !!!!

((Hugs))

minusculebiggrin
Not a Canuck, but that does not prevent me from wishing all of my Canuckistani friends a Happy Canada Day!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2020, 03:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Not a Canuck, but that does not prevent me from wishing all of my Canuckistani friends a Happy Canada Day!

Thank you!

Signed; a Canuckistan friend!

minusculebeercheers
(07-02-2020, 10:47 AM)Sol Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 03:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Not a Canuck, but that does not prevent me from wishing all of my Canuckistani friends a Happy Canada Day!

Thank you!

Signed; a Canuckistan friend!

minusculebeercheers

You're welcome! 

The closest I ever came to actually getting into Canada was once when I was on the run, and tried to catch a ferry across Lake Erie into Canada to escape - but they caught me before I could get on the boat. Life has it's little setbacks... I did live for several years on the south side of Erie, in Cleveland or thereabouts... does that count for anything? Can I be an honorary Canadian? I worked for a Canadian company in a third-party nation once ("Triton Mining" or "Trident Mining" - it was 40 years ago at Bonanza in Nicaragua, and I can't recall the name exactly) - maybe that would help?

ETA: When I'm doing genealogy, I often run across pension applications of ancestors that state "I can't recall precisely..." on this or that specific thing... and NOW I understand!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’