Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Say "Dobar Dan!" to MarioOnTheFly
(07-02-2020, 08:16 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:11 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Man, I'm bad with names, but that avatar I recognize from like 5 or 6 years ago on that other site....

Seems like this is a real resurrection, almost biblical.

Hey Spock :)

One more familiar face. Your avatar also is...unforgettable :)

I actually like that plenty of people use the same avatars. Makes transition friendlier.

Guess we'll bee seeing each other  tinywondering

Ya, My nose is still bleeding, after all these years. I should probably have it looked at. 

Priorities, and all that.
(07-02-2020, 08:11 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 04:43 PM)Rodinus Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 12:33 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: Dobar dan :)

or...Good day to you guys. Been waiting for approval.

Lots of familliar nicks I see. Might help to feel more at home.

thanks @F2d5thCav for the welcome.

@SOL remember you too man :)

@Rodinus - also familiar...have we met ? :)

I'm all over the place with fonts. Gonna have to learn how this works.
We may have bumped into each other many moons ago over at ATS.

I searched your nick on ATS yesterday, couldnt find it, but I would swear I've seen it before. You probably deleted the account ?
Erm...

I didn't delete my account, it was sort of terminated by one of the owners because we did not agree on something.

Apparently my sock puppet is called Lagomorphe over there tinydrroling tinydrroling 

Kindest respects

Rodinus
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
(07-02-2020, 08:34 AM)Rodinus Wrote:

I searched your nick on ATS yesterday, couldnt find it, but I would swear I've seen it before. You probably deleted the account ?
Erm...

I didn't delete my account, it was sort of terminated by one of the owners because we did not agree on something.

Apparently my sock puppet is called Lagomorphe over there tinydrroling tinydrroling 

Kindest respects

Rodinus

So that's who you were over there. Wish you would have kept the name. 

It's nice for the continuity and all. I remember when I was first banned, I asked to have my original account reopened(even though they said I could come back with a new name). I guess I'm a gluten, because I told them I didn't want to be known by any other name, even if that meant my legacy was a bombastic drunken moron that few cherished and everyone knew..... tinybiggrin

Erm...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I know that one :) but damn...why is Rodinus so familiar then. Oh well...I'll ponder on that while on the shitter :)

@"MisterSpock" 
@"Rodinus" 

I never got banned. Got a few offtopic warings only. I guess I'm the pussy :)
(07-02-2020, 08:44 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:

Erm...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I know that one :) but damn...why is Rodinus so familiar then. Oh well...I'll ponder on that while on the shitter :)

@"MisterSpock" 
@"Rodinus" 

I never got banned. Got a few offtopic warings only. I guess I'm the pussy :)

I didn't think you did, but correct me if I'm wrong, haven't you been absent for a few years. 

I swear I haven't seen you post for a few years(over there). Either way, nice to see you back/around.

I lurked since about 05, joined in 10, remember seeing you daily, but now that I see the avatar, I seem to think you've been MIA for awhile. Hopefully up to better things than arguing on the internet.
(07-02-2020, 08:44 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:

Erm...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Do not look in the search engine for the "Gimp mask episode and pink gerbils in Tutus".

It was not me...

Honest... tinysurprised
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
A belated welcome!

I took the liberty of incorporating your image and name into one avatar that may prefer.
It's just a suggestion as your original art looks cool-as-fuc...very cool.

Here it is and the URL address is: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=7989

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7989]
(It's posted n Page 21 of Avatar Maniacs)

It's nice to have you aboard!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-02-2020, 08:47 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I swear I haven't seen you post for a few years(over there). Either way, nice to see you back/around.

I lurked since about 05, joined in 10, remember seeing you daily, but now that I see the avatar, I seem to think you've been MIA for awhile. Hopefully up to better things than arguing on the internet.

You are correct. I was absent for a few years. Was going through a life paradigm shift. A wife, a baby, and middle age crisis started pounding me, I almost lost it. Or did I ever have it ? tinybiggrin
(07-02-2020, 08:58 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:47 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I swear I haven't seen you post for a few years(over there). Either way, nice to see you back/around.

You are correct. I was absent for a few years. Was going through a life paradigm shift. A wife, a baby, and middle age crisis started pounding me, I almost lost it. Or did I ever have it ? tinybiggrin

Most people would be scared of the concept, but loosing your mind can actually be a bit freeing and a bit of fun. 

I've done it a few times. I actually have a punch card, a few more times and I get a free sandwich from subway...
(07-02-2020, 08:52 AM)BIAD Wrote: A belated welcome!

I took the liberty of incorporating your image and name into one avatar that may prefer.
It's just a suggestion as your original art looks cool-as-fuc...very cool.

Here it is and the URL address is: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=7989

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7989]
(It's posted n Page 21 of Avatar Maniacs)

It's nice to have you aboard!

How awesome of you :) will defo use it.

Just for the record...that's Hunter S. Thompson. My personal hero :)

And this is true me. We almost look alike  tinybiggrin

[Image: fbt.jpg]
Looks like an IT shop in the background.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-02-2020, 09:29 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Looks like an IT shop in the background.

Cheers

I'm an Oracle DBA..thats sort of..my office in the back. Open space type of crap :)