Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Korea Just Cut Its Last Diplomatic Channel to the U.S.
Explanation: Things are heating up real quickly!  tinybighuh 

North Korea Just Cut Its Last Diplomatic Channel to the U.S. [http://breaking911.com]

Quote:Shortly after North Korea threatened a “physical response” to the deployment of a U.S. missile defense system in South Korea on Monday, Pyongyang announced another move likely to ratchet up tensions with the United States: severing its only diplomatic link with Washington at the United Nations in New York.

Please view source article for the full story ok!

Personal Disclosure: This article is related ...

TRUNEWS 07/11/16 Rick Wiles | West Sleeps As War Begins [http://www.trunews.com]

Its got a 1hr+ long audio file which I have yet to listen to BUT the title of the article sums up my feelings on the matter!

Whether a war with Russia over Ukraine/EU or a war with China over South China Sea or a war with North Korea over the Korean Peninsula or a Civil War within the USA over internal tensions and divisions, all of which have been festering for years if not decades, A War is coming to the West whether we like it or not so best to get prepared as you can as fast as you can.

Good Luck and may God have mercy upon us all. :smallgreenangel:
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Good Catch!
N. Korea is hoping China goes to war with America over the China Sea ruling.

With any other President than Obama or Hillary, I wouldn't be worried.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]