Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over killing of top general
Wait...what?

Quote:Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining U.S. President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly said Monday.

I'm not big on American politics, as I am Canadian, but does Iran realize just how dumb this is?

The United States could change the scenery of Iran into glass at any given time if they really wanted to. An arrest warrant for a President?

It isn't only absurd, it's nonsense. Pure and simple. A joke.

Quote:Interpol, based in Lyon, France, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

No shit.

They all must be laughing their heads off.

Iran. Once again making headlines for the wrong reasons.

Story here: https://globalnews.ca/news/7119943/iran-...nt-general

Just wow.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
@"Sol" 
I was reading that too.

Just incredibly stupid in my view.
A war between Iran and the U S would be over before Russia knew it started.
Much like Iraq their conscript army would kill their officers and surrender by the Thousands.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-30-2020, 02:28 AM)Sol Wrote: Wait...what?

Quote:Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining U.S. President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly said Monday.

I'm not big on American politics, as I am Canadian, but does Iran realize just how dumb this is?

The United States could change the scenery of Iran into glass at any given time if they really wanted to. An arrest warrant for a President?

Quote:Interpol, based in Lyon, France, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

No shit.

Just wow.
I guess warning us they were about to bomb us to save face to their people just wasn't enough LOL
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Iran is beholden to Obama, Pelosi, Kerry, and maybe others. I know these three have traveled there for "no reason" over the recent past.
I think Obummer is their puppet master. He used to be North Korea's puppet master too, but Trump took care of them; got them out of the way.

President Trump won't put up with this. He'll send in the military and poof, they'll be wiped off the map.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2F1...f=1&nofb=1]

Sigh... it just never ends.
When I read this article earlier today, I was floored. There’s no way Iran has a chance in hell of doing this. They are seriously delusional. I think the drone strike was one of the few things that Trump did that I thought made sense. Iran can eat a dick!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
In situations like these, I always refer any concerns to my attorney, Joeseph Mama.

If Iran wants to arrest Trump, they'll have to talk to Joe Mama.

Because if any Iranian, or any douche-waffle for that matter, wants to arrest Trump, they'll have to speak to Joe Mama.

Joe Mama has all the answers to any legality of the Trump administration.

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
This guy's tone made me giggle!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-30-2020, 12:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: This guy's tone made me giggle!

Well, he's partially right...

[Image: 4a983dd0-aa23-11ea-9712-b31d9e674073-800-420.png]

TheRedneck
you know it might sound like a old record posting it over and over. but the U.S. has already shown them that they can be

they better be careful, it can happen again, with much more intensity.
And guess what?  No one misses General Blown-to-Bits, least of all the Iranian people.  Prod the tiger, be at peace with God.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-30-2020, 01:18 PM)TheRedneck Wrote: ...Well, he's partially right...

TheRedneck

Yep, we're enjoying The Year Of The Supine. Where self-flagellation gets you admired and apologies are currency.
tinysure
(06-30-2020, 03:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:

TheRedneck

Yep, we're enjoying The Year Of The Supine. Where self-flagellation gets you admired and apologies are currency.
tinysure

That is such a disturbing image.

they're actually emulating the cop, not the victim.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-30-2020, 03:16 PM)beez Wrote: That is such a disturbing image.

Oh Jeez, you're right! I never saw it that way before.
minusculethumbsup
The humble politician is penitent before their ideology.

"Year of the Supine" -- LOL.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-30-2020, 02:28 AM)Sol Wrote: Wait...what?

No shit.

Just wow.

All I can say is.... Try to come and get him, motherfckers!
The Goonies R good enough
(06-30-2020, 03:16 PM)beez Wrote:

TheRedneck

tinysure

Emulating the cop with the knee,

And... the Kente Cloth the democRats are wearing was ‘historically worn’ by African Empire involved in slave trade.

That's just smacking the blacks in the face with the symbology here. WOW!

The image says, to all you blacks, which we consider our slaves, we are holding you down so you can't rise up and beat the suppression/oppression we have placed on you.

Symbols will be their downfall, said Q.

Kente Cloth Worn By Democrats Was ‘Historically Worn’ By African Empire Involved In Slave Trade, Fact Checker Says
(06-30-2020, 05:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

TheRedneck

tinysure

And... the Kente Cloth the democRats are wearing was ‘historically worn’ by African Empire involved in slave trade.

The image says, to all you blacks, which we consider our slaves, we are holding you down so you can't rise up and beat the suppression/oppression we have placed on you.

Kente Cloth Worn By Democrats Was ‘Historically Worn’ By African Empire Involved In Slave Trade, Fact Checker Says

It's a toss up between what made me cringe harder...Nancy Pelosi in a Kente cloth, or the celebrity white guilt apology video.  Probably the video, we spent a good 20 minutes at work roasting it  tinylaughing

TheRedneck

tinysure

Knowing those ass-backwards sickos, they're subtly bringing awareness to cops about what 9 minutes of kneeling can do to one's knees.
(06-30-2020, 05:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

TheRedneck

tinysure

If you or I did that, it would be an instance of "insensitive cultural appropriation". If a Marxist does it, however, the same thing is "a display of solidarity".

Oh - and Pelosi and Schumer BELONG on their knees...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-30-2020, 12:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: This guy's tone made me giggle!

Crikey!

That gent seems to have a very firm grasp on international politics!

Much firmer than the Iranians, at any rate...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’