Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Senators Move To Make UFO Data Public
I doubt the Senate Intel Committee will get much back of noteworthy mention but...at least they are trying to pry a few sealed files open. 

Sorry I do not have much faith in certain government agencies and their transparency. 
Quote:According to The NY Post, Senators recognized the existence of a “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force” and the need for a comprehensive analysis of unidentified flying objects.

Quote:“In his report attached to the 2020-2021 Senate Intelligence Authorization Act, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, instructs the director of national intelligence, the secretary of defense and other agency heads to compile data on ‘unidentified aerial phenomenon,'” according to The Post.
Rubio and his committee expressed concern about not having a concentrated analysis of these objects — especially since it could pose a national security threat. The lawmakers agreed the findings should be public.
Quote:“The Committee understands that the relevant intelligence may be sensitive; nevertheless, the Committee finds that the information sharing and coordination across the Intelligence Community has been inconsistent, and this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders,” the report reads.
According to Politico, if passed, the Intelligence Agencies would have 180 days to craft a report for the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense.
[Image: 2020-04-28_13-55-47.jpg]
This decision follows the Pentagon releasing videos of these objects two months ago.

As previously reported on this news site, The Pentagon released three unclassified videos showing the U.S. Navy’s encounters with “unidentified aerial phenomena” on April 27.
Quote:“The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena,” DOD said in a statement.
The provision passed today will move to the Senate for a vote and potentially lead to greater public knowledge on UFOs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sena...ata-public
(06-26-2020, 12:42 PM)727Sky Wrote: I doubt the Senate Intel Committee will get much back of noteworthy mention but...at least they are trying to pry a few sealed files open. 

Sorry I do not have much faith in certain government agencies and their transparency.

Two significant events during the year preceding my retirement from active duty:
1. Boxed up all the JFK Files.
2. Inventoried all the SPECAT material. (had a lot to do with #1)

There were UFO files.  These pre-dated electric typewriters.  They were exempted from declassification and destruction.  There was genuine concern.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I've been hearing "disclosure is about to happen" for the last 15 years.
I would like to see it happen during my lifetime, so they better hurry.

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. Not the UFOs, but the disclosure of them existing.
Hard to believe this won't be more smoke, mirrors, and "have you seen the soft shoe number put on by our PR people ?!"

Not sure what the government has to hide on these matters, but I suspect there is some seriously stinky things they would rather not go public.  Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-26-2020, 01:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been hearing "disclosure is about to happen" for the last 15 years.

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. Not the UFOs, but the disclosure of them existing.

Yeah, it is pretty frustrating. There are things the government doesn’t want us to know. But those UFO’s seen by Sailors on the USS Nimitz are in my opinion a national security threat. They need to tell the world what’s going on here.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-02-2020, 04:30 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 01:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been hearing "disclosure is about to happen" for the last 15 years.

Yeah, it is pretty frustrating. There are things the government doesn’t want us to know. But those UFO’s seen by Sailors on the USS Nimitz are in my opinion a national security threat. They need to tell the world what’s going on here.

I was talking about this on ATS with another member,  who made a good point about the tic tac. 

During Cmdr. Fravors interview with Rogan, he said as he was flying up on it, it was moving north/south/east/west very rapidly above a disturbance in the water.  

The other member believes it was launched from a submarine or other submersible, if that's the case then the rapid movements Fravor saw before it started to ascend could have been control calibrations.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

I feel the exact same way. I think a lot of ground has been covered unofficially but officially? It's boy cries wolf at this point..
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~