Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They're Right Here Right Now!
Hello and Welcome @"RightHereRightNow" 

Explore and Enjoy.

Anything you need - just ask.
(There's a handy live chat area called The Shoutbox on the main page)

cheers!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"RightHereRightNow" 

Hi,,,,, minusculehello

We sure do hope you like our little home.

Yes it could be your home too, No, No, No Donations, just come on in and relaxy, post or start your on thread  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Welcome and enjoy the site. 

Boy In A Dress has an addiction for creating avatar suggestions and seeing the link between your
Username and a past album, came up with this.
The Man-Girl means no offence, it's merely a suggestion.
(Phew...! got that caveat in there, quick!)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7941]

The URL address is in the Avatar Maniac's thread on Page 19. Here's the link: Avatar Link.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Big Grin 
Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I have lurked on ATS since about 2012. Came upon the site while searching some paranormal subject, cannot even remember what it was now. Then i checked it just about every day since then, just to keep a bead on whats happening in the world. And of course the many paranormal and ufo topics were always interesting, my main interest. Im not American so the whole American political scenario doesnt interest me much. ATS seem to be likely to shut down though, so i found a suggestion in a thread there, to this and some other sites.

I hope y'all dont mind but im not a very "talky" type of person. And my household keeps me pretty busy, my son  and animals and housework. So i will probably not post as much as most other members but i will contribute occasionally. ATS was so big a site, i found that whatever i could say on any subject had been said already. This seems a nice cozy site though. 

Anyway so yeah nice to be here and thanks again for the welcome.
(06-28-2020, 10:17 AM)RightHereRightNow Wrote: Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I have lurked on ATS since about 2012. Came upon the site while searching some paranormal subject, cannot even remember what it was now. Then i checked it just about every day since then, just to keep a bead on whats happening in the world. And of course the many paranormal and ufo topics were always interesting, my main interest. Im not American so the whole American political scenario doesnt interest me much. ATS seem to be likely to shut down though, so i found a suggestion in a thread there, to this and some other sites.

I hope y'all dont mind but im not a very "talky" type of person. And my household keeps me pretty busy, my son  and animals and housework. So i will probably not post as much as most other members but i will contribute occasionally. ATS was so big a site, i found that whatever i could say on any subject had been said already. This seems a nice cozy site though. 

Yes, you're very welcome. I hope you received my private message (at the top of the main page in a yellow strip)
regarding an avatar.  You can find it here on Page 20, but BIAD's suggestion is also loaded to this post.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7943]

(click the thumbnail at the bottom for URL address, if you want it!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-28-2020, 10:22 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 10:17 AM)RightHereRightNow Wrote: Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Yes, you're very welcome. I hope you received my private message (at the top of the main page in a yellow strip)
regarding an avatar.  You can find it here on Page 20, but BIAD's suggestion is also loaded to this post.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7943]

(click the thumbnail at the bottom for URL address, if you want it!)

Thanks for the suggestion, will keep it in mind. I just grabbed a werewolf pic off the net as my username is inspired by the character Wolf from The Talisman.
(06-28-2020, 11:02 AM)RightHereRightNow Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, will keep it in mind. I just grabbed a werewolf pic off the net as my username is inspired by the character Wolf from The Talisman.

Then -Good Sir, that will be BIAD's next attempt at arranging it to please!
(Just ignore the Man-Girl's art if you want!!)
@"RightHereRightNow" 

You can post as often as you like, No Pushy Members Here, Our Wish is for to find our site Homey and become part of our Rogue Family.

If you want, you can invite your friends.

Thank You for being here with us.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Sorry it took me a while to say, "Hi."  I liked the avatar you picked immediately (there's a war story there).

Welcome.  Please stay.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-28-2020, 11:08 PM)guohua Wrote: @"RightHereRightNow" 

You can post as often as you like, No Pushy Members Here, Our Wish is for to find our site Homey and become part of our Rogue Family.

If you want, you can invite your friends.

Thank You for being here with us.
guohua

Thanks so much Goahua.
(06-29-2020, 04:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Sorry it took me a while to say, "Hi."  I liked the avatar you picked immediately (there's a war story there).

Welcome.  Please stay.

Thanks so much Snarl. Yes i will stay. I'm just sorry that i do not have so much time, that i can post a lot. But i will come by the site often, i like to read world affairs daily if i can possibly get around to it.

Welcome aboard ! 

I am into anything ufo and alien, but mostly crytos . Hoping to go on a bigfoot hunt one day. The wife is more into possessions and exorcism.

What ever trips your trigger, think it's all here, but please, share and add more. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere