Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obama Soliciting Funding for Vote-by-Mail Effort
Looks like the xPrez Obama has been called upon to press and pull all in favor of this new Democrat BS about “All-Mail” voting !!

Calling it “voter suppression”, soliciting for money is happening !! Looks like the xPrez Obama has been called upon to press and pull all in favor of this new Democrat BS about “All-Mail” voting !!

Calling it “voter suppression”, soliciting for money is happening !! 

xAG Eric Holder is neck-deep in the effort as well (who would’a figured) 

The ONLY way Democrats win in November is to cheat and lie their asses off. 

“Mail Order” voting is the way !!

It’s so NOT like regular absentee ballots that are Requested and verified.

The fraud stinks like a pig pen.

(link to story)>> Obama Soliciting Funding for Vote-by-Mail Effort

Quote:Former President Barack Obama sent out an email blast yesterday soliciting individuals to donate money to fight “voter suppression” by advocating vote-by-mail, early voting, and online voter registration.

The message was sent out by Obama on behalf of All On The Line, a campaign launched by the National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) which was formed after Obama’s political organization Organizing for Action (OFA) merged with his former Attorney General Eric Holder’s National Redistricting Action Fund (NRAF).

All On The Line describes itself as “a national campaign” which aims to “restore fairness to our democracy and ensure every American has an equal say in our government.” 
The email reads as follows: [open the article for the email]

Mail Votes = Fail Votes
All zmoke and mirrorz     
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-28-2020, 11:35 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Looks like the xPrez Obama has been called upon to press and pull all in favor of this new Democrat BS about “All-Mail” voting !!

They're so damned desperate.  Mail-In ballots can be filled out by anyone and submitted.  That's their game.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
He needs to STFU! smallfit

He's not running for office. However, he is running the shadow government. This is plain as day.

I saw a Tweet on Twitter where a mail man, or mail person, had been seen throwing hundreds of GOP ballots in the trash bin.
They have assets everywhere helping them to cheat; the only way they can win.

This mail-in voting is the only thing that could create a problem with the election going against Trump. I think it will all work out though.

Can President Trump do an EO and make it a requirement to do voting in person with an ID?  If so, he needs to get on that NOW.
Maybe he is and maybe I will send $3 toward the effort.  Just try and stop me! Hi Xuen!
(06-29-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He needs to STFU! smallfit

He's not running for office. However, he is running the shadow government. This is plain as day.

I saw a Tweet on Twitter where a mail man, or mail person, had been seen throwing hundreds of GOP ballots in the trash bin.

This mail-in voting is the only thing that could create a problem with the election going against Trump. I think it will all work out though.

Can President Trump do an EO and make it a requirement to do voting in person with an ID?  If so, he needs to get on that NOW.

I wish he was, but the shadow govt doesn;t exist.  If it did, it would stop Trump from doing stupid thngs.  Umless it is a really incompetent shadow government.
(06-29-2020, 02:47 AM)reldra Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He needs to STFU! smallfit

I wish he was, but the shadow govt doesn;t exist.  If it did, it would stop Trump from doing stupid thngs.  Umless it is a really incompetent shadow government.

The Shadow Govt has been partly crippled by Trump's organization.

Obama strengthened the SG 10 fold by successfully weaponizing the Cabinet agencies against American political opponents.

All this has been proven over the last 3 years by exposures and by SG/Democrat alliance failures.

Lately every time we see Obama, he seems very worried and desperate which means his little empire has crumbled under Trump.

But never fear, there's still hundreds of mid level operatives not uncovered yet, and thousands of low level SG operatives in place. 
minusculemooning :mediumcry:
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I certainly don't recall changes of presidential administrations in which the losing party declared that there would be a "resistance".  For what was a legitimate election and peaceful transfer of power, the adoption of that stance was at best highly questionable.

Trump as POTUS is not as presidents have typically been since 1945.  Okay.  But the behavior of the Dems has been anything but normal, and for me, it signifies that there is something going on other than the usual political give-and-take.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]