Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force
They've done it now.

They've finally decided to test the system and go full blown Cloward-Piven.

The entire City Council of Minneapolis MN has voted to abolish their police force !!!! 

?

They will be "replacing" their force with some kind of social safety and violence prevention group !!

Watch this city go ape-crap crazy-nuts soon ????

This will undoubtedly overload the system and will become a pillar for other Democrat cities to follow suit !!

Maybe they really want the National Guard to be permanent and a futuristic total police state ?

Quote:(link to Article..)

The Minneapolis City Council approved a motion to abolish the city’s police force in a 12-0 vote, the New York Post reported. The move would mean replacing the police with a “Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention.”

The move comes after the tragic death of George Floyd. Floyd died in police custody after an officer knelt on his neck for nearly 9 minutes as Floyd repeated “I can’t breathe.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
On par with the rest of 2020 so far.

"Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention.”

No words. Violence Prevention?

Yeah, that'll work.

Should keep the medias busy for a while...wow. Just wow.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-27-2020, 12:40 AM)xuenchen Wrote: They've done it now.

[Image: Red.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
911 Operator:  911, what's your emergency?

Person calling: There are 2 guys breaking into my home.

911 Operator:  Guys?  So you're assuming their gender?

Person calling:  Okay.  Fine.  2 PEOPLE are breaking into my home.

911 Operator:  How did you pay for your home?

Person calling:  Huh?  I own a business. . . . . . ?

911 Operator:  Have you hired a Diversity Manager?  Or are you racist?

Person calling:  It's a book store, it's just me and my wife who work there.  The people are almost inside our house!

911 Operator:  So you admit to being a racist and use your wife as a slave.

Person calling:  . . . . . . never mind. . . . . . .
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-27-2020, 01:20 AM)beez Wrote: 911 Operator:  911, what's your emergency?

Person calling:  It's a book store, it's just me and my wife who work there.  The people are almost inside our house!

LMAO !!!!!
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Yeah, ok. 

After carload after carload empty at the "camp" we have across from the boarded up courthouse  I saw today in my city, young black people with shirts and mask having some symbol on there . Good luck with all that, I am safe at home. 

https://www.wlky.com/article/lmpd-increa.../32980353#
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-27-2020, 12:40 AM)xuenchen Wrote: They've done it now.

They've finally decided to test the system and go full blown Cloward-Piven.

The entire City Council of Minneapolis MN has voted to abolish their police force !!!! 

?

They will be "replacing" their force with some kind of social safety and violence prevention group !!

Watch this city go ape-crap crazy-nuts soon ????

This will undoubtedly overload the system and will become a pillar for other Democrat cities to follow suit !!

Maybe they really want the National Guard to be permanent and a futuristic total police state ?

Quote:(link to Article..)

The Minneapolis City Council approved a motion to abolish the city’s police force in a 12-0 vote, the New York Post reported. The move would mean replacing the police with a “Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention.”

The move comes after the tragic death of George Floyd. Floyd died in police custody after an officer knelt on his neck for nearly 9 minutes as Floyd repeated “I can’t breathe.”
[Image: giphy.gif]

They obviously did not take into consideration instinctive human behavior. The day of Officer Friendly and the community cop are gone. The days of community responsibility and partnership are also gone. In a world where control and power are at the substratum of our society, it won't take long for all of their ill thought out plans to disintegrate.

Fear, anxiety, frustration, anger, resistance to change, and the primordial basic instinct for survival are massive obstacles that will make their attempts to reconstruct a safety and crime prevention unit in a broken city fail.

In this brave new world where the basic mind set is narcissistic, where many have incongruent expectations for immediate gratification, and the majority are rigid and inflexible in their introspection, I just don't see how they think this can possibly work.

I don't think they plan for it to work. I think you are right, and they are just laying the groundwork for a national, government controlled police state.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

You'll know the writing is on the wall when they partner with TSA on the local level.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
And the Corona lockdowns are coming back... and it's summer.

What can possibly go wrong?

tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

PPPPPP

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

These guys use the same ammo and magazine. 

[Image: 06-CC47-F3-A7-DA-4-F0-F-905-C-1-B348-A9-D5753.png]

[Image: 8-F546129-AA36-4496-A65-E-6-B7-BC6841-A78.png]
(06-27-2020, 01:20 AM)beez Wrote: 911 Operator:  911, what's your emergency?

911 Operator: {{ hears loud gunshots }} Hello sir? Sir? Are you still there sir? 

Person Calling: ------------------------

911 Operator: {Voice in Background} (oh my god they shot the poor bastard!)
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
If they're going to do it, I'm glad it happened BEFORE the election. That should give the people there long enough to see how this is going to go and vote those losers out of office, ALL OF THEM!
I don't see any way this can turn out good.
(06-27-2020, 02:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If they're going to do it, I'm glad it happened BEFORE the election. That should give the people there long enough to see how this is going to go and vote those losers out of office, ALL OF THEM!
I don't see any way this can turn out good.

On a local level, too many Americans don't really know who they are voting for. Many vote by name recognition, or because they like the way a person looks. They don't understand that those candidates usually end up being in office for far longer than they should, and that their choices should not be treated as trivial. They don't realize that those people may still be in office long after the candidate elected as the President is gone.

They send out sample ballots here, which I use to research the candidates and the issues. I try to learn as much as I can before I cast my vote. I carry the sample with all of my choices marked, with me into the booth, to make sure I am transferring my choices correctly, so it always takes me three times longer to vote than most.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-27-2020, 12:47 AM)Sol Wrote: On par with the rest of 2020 so far.

"Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention.”

No words. Violence Prevention?

Yeah, that'll work.

Should keep the medias busy for a while...wow. Just wow.

Their new signs around the city.
[Image: 1150cf7837d14b9fab986b5458f4b213.jpg] and the Community is Hiding in their Safe Place!

Sign up for,,,,[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR2xUJsGuxeKb_g4_VSl...w&usqp=CAU], in your,,,,,[Image: 74234184.jpg].
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Fine. Let them "experiment" and see how much cops are needed.

As much as we all bitch about them, at one time or another, law and order is needed. Period.

In the meantime, let the chaos begin.

I'm just thankful I don't live there.

I pray the locals will stay safe and unharmed.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-27-2020, 04:51 AM)senona Wrote: Fine. Let them "experiment" and see how much cops are needed.

As much as we all bitch about them, at one time or another, law and order is needed. Period.

In the meantime, let the chaos begin.

I'm just thankful I don't live there.

I pray the locals will stay safe and unharmed.

I hope they are safe also. I used to live in White Bear and moved to St. Paul for a short time for my job.

Minnesotans are weird in that you are considered a stranger unless you were born there, even if you lived there for 100 years, but they are some of the most generous and friendliest people I have ever met.

The folk that I came to know when I lived there don't deserve this madness.

• minusculebeercheers 

Frankly, I really doubt this will happen. 

The city council are a bunch of pandering morons. 

Even the mayor, and extreme leftist pansy isn't willing to pander to this level. 

Not to mention after a week of almost record high shootings, I see a lot of people a few weeks ago, saying this as a "good" move, backing off it pretty hard and fast.

Minneapolis is the most crime ridden city in the state. 

Even getting rid of their police, still leaves the neighboring forces to bare the brunt of this(State, County and all the neighboring areas will still have police and most have stated they want nothing to do with policing the city). 

Not to mention the more rural forces, even just 20 miles out, that have VERY low crime stats and will have non of this spillover.

If they do go ahead with this, you will see the creation of a literal crime zone, where neighboring forces will overcompensate by cracking down hard on "migrants" from the "zone"(if you will). 

Also, Minneapolis would be a ghost town withing 6 months, anybody/company with the means will move, even if it's just 4 or 5 miles away into the neighboring metro.
California that Land Of Sheeple, YOU MUST RESIST!
Unmask Yourselves and Rebel Against Nancy Pelosi's Nephew YOUR Governor of Stupidity.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This city council is cancer.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapolis-co...er-threats

Yes..."white supremes....". 

That must be it.

I've lived in MN my whole life, I've NEVER met anyone that is overtly racist. The few people I have met, that say some "questionable" things in private, those "thoughts" seem to disappear as I see them in their everyday life treating everyone the same. By same I mean extremely helpful and polite. 

It's all victim points and pandering with these people. Usually I wouldn't care, but they are literally chasing that "clout" by putting peoples lives on the line.
(06-27-2020, 02:06 AM)Ahabstar Wrote: PPPPPP

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

These guys use the same ammo and magazine. 

[Image: 06-CC47-F3-A7-DA-4-F0-F-905-C-1-B348-A9-D5753.png]

[Image: 8-F546129-AA36-4496-A65-E-6-B7-BC6841-A78.png]

That's not very PC.

You need more diversity in your weapons collection.

I'll send the Diversity Manager round to counsel you in proper weapons diversity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’