Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOK Who just flew in... It's a VioletDove!
Hello and Welcome to Rogue Nation @"VioletDove".

Thanks for joining our wee band of Rogues.

There's beer in the fridge, snacks on the bar, and chocolate ice cream in @"Ninurta"'s whiskers.... at least I hope that's what it is!!!! eww.

Anyway, there's a handy Shoutbox on the front page where you can chat live to the staff and other members.
If you need anything - just ask!

Gordi
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome to Rogue's little nest of friends!

That guy above me pays for all your drinks - sweet, right?

See you on the boards and have fun !!

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Let's hope ViolentDove sticks their landing better than this guy. 

[Image: 1t9Q4tk.gif]
The Goonies R good enough
Smile 
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! My feathers are rustling with happiness! I guess I could tell y’all a little a myself.

I live somewhere in a remote area in some mountains in the US. I’m married and have several fur babies. 

Some of my interests include history, reading, genealogy, geology, hiking, gardening, space and paranormal. I even enjoy a good conspiracy every now and then.

I’m awkward and shy until I get to know you and then I’m just awkward. I flew over from ATS where I had a different name and never really posted.

So far, from lurking around the last few days, everyone seems real nice and I’ve seen lots of familiar names. So I’m taking the plunge. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
(06-26-2020, 08:13 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Thank you so much for the warm welcome! My feathers are rustling with happiness! I guess I could tell y’all a little a myself.

I live somewhere in a remote area in some mountains in the US. I’m married and have several fur babies. 

Some of my interests include history, reading, genealogy, geology, hiking, gardening, space and paranormal. I even enjoy a good conspiracy every now and then.

I’m awkward and shy until I get to know you and then I’m just awkward. I flew over from ATS where I had a different name and never really posted.

So far, from lurking around the last few days, everyone seems real nice and I’ve seen lots of familiar names. So I’m taking the plunge. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Well, you've flown straight and found a decent roost. (Are we really gonna continue with the bird references?!!)
tinylaughing
But most importantly to me -apart from welcome and the site, is do you require an avatar and if so,
what would you like?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-26-2020, 08:15 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:13 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Thank you so much for the warm welcome! My feathers are rustling with happiness! I guess I could tell y’all a little a myself.

Well, you've flown straight and found a decent roost. (Are we really gonna continue with the bird references?!!)
tinylaughing
But most importantly to me -apart from welcome and the site, is do you require an avatar and if so,
what would you like?

Well I'm an idiot.. I thought it said VioleNtDove.  tinywhat

These avys are your world and we're just living in it, but a purple dove would be cool unless Violet has something else picked out.
(06-26-2020, 08:50 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:  
...These avys are your world and we're just living in it, but a purple dove would be cool unless Violet has something else picked out.

Good call, Mr. Holiday... your aim never falters!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-26-2020, 08:56 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:50 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:  
...These avys are your world and we're just living in it, but a purple dove would be cool unless Violet has something else picked out.

Good call, Mr. Holiday... your aim never falters!
minusculethumbsup

Haha!! No problem. That name may fit sometimes too, but I usually save that for Mr Dove tinylaughing 

I think a purple dove would be perfect! I can’t wait to see what @BIAD puts together for me.
(06-26-2020, 08:15 PM)BIAD Wrote:

tinylaughing
what would you like?

Well I'm an idiot.. I thought it said VioleNtDove.  tinywhat

These avys are your world and we're just living in it, but a purple dove would be cool unless Violet has something else picked out.