Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue It up for Hecate666
Hello and Welcome to Rogue Nation @"Hecate666" !!

Feel free to wander the halls, explore the cellar and to buy us all a Beer! YAY!

There's a handy Shoutbox on the front page where you can chat LIVE to staff and other members.

If you need anything at all - just ask!

Gordi
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Small menaces are the best kind!

Welcome Hecate666!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Feeling like at a new school. Don't knwo which buttons to press and still have to make an avatar. But glad to be here!  tinybiggrin
(06-26-2020, 06:30 PM)Hecate666 Wrote: Feeling like at a new school. Don't knwo which buttons to press and still have to make an avatar. But glad to be here!  tinybiggrin

It feels a little like when ya transition out of the Matrix ... and into the real world.

Good to see you Hecate!!  Big hugz. minusculehello
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-26-2020, 06:33 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:30 PM)Hecate666 Wrote: Feeling like at a new school. Don't knwo which buttons to press and still have to make an avatar. But glad to be here!  tinybiggrin

It feels a little like when ya transition out of the Matrix ... and into the real world.

It's really good to recognize old 'faces'. Hugs back...and...can someone please tell me how to do my avatar? It's probably totally simple
Welcome to RN Hecate666.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers
(06-26-2020, 06:37 PM)Hecate666 Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:33 PM)Snarl Wrote:

It's really good to recognize old 'faces'. Hugs back...and...can someone please tell me how to do my avatar? It's probably totally simple

There's a new Admin here (yay) ... goes by the handle @"BIAD" ... from across the pond.  Avatars are BIAD's game.  BIAD even made some up for folks who haven't arrived.  Link at the top of the page below the banner.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
All good. I'm set. Thanks.
Overcome by events.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-26-2020, 06:37 PM)Hecate666 Wrote: It's really good to recognize old 'faces'. Hugs back...and...can someone please tell me how to do my avatar? It's probably totally simple

OI!
Who are you callin' Old??? LOL

tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome to Rogue's home!

Enjoy and have fun !!!

Cheers ! minusculebiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Glad you could make it!
The Goonies R good enough

Hi, I'm Happy you found us.  minusculehello

By the way, Here is a GREAT place to go Learn Our Board Here with pictures, I need Pictures  tinybigeyes

Plus we have the GREAT BIADs AVATAR Maniac's page there you can get current AVATAR repairs or a new custom one made for you, Just ask.

I hope you stay and become part of our family.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]