Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Is My Life So Hard?
Just a quick thread for your consideration.

Bob Olson has been a researcher of the "after life" for many years. I used to watch him years ago. I just came across this post on FB and thought I'd share it here.

People question reincarnation and the belief of choosing our own path before we come here because so many have very hard lives, or very short lives; lives filled with struggle and pain, while others seem to glide through with no problems at all. They have everything anyone would want.

Why? 

This video inside this article will help answer those questions.

Thoughts?

Quote:Afterlife TV Interview: Taken from the vault, this interview reveals brilliant insight from my wise-beyond-her-years guest, Terri Daniel, including her discerning understanding of why some souls choose to have a brief lifetime and others choose to experience a challenging lifetime. Terri’s insight comes from her spiritual experience communicating with her son after he lost his ability to speak due to illness and then again after his youthful passing.

We cover a lot of ground in this interview about the afterlife that I’ve discussed in other Afterlife TV episodes. It’s wonderful to hear an amiable voice saying it. A few items discussed include: why a child’s death is not lost potential, the conflict between ego and soul, the simple path to spiritual surrender, and Terri Daniel’s comprehension of the shift in consciousness we hear so much about.

This is not an episode you want to miss. You might want to take notes during this one. The healing photos in video gifted to us by Melissa Olson. Enjoy the ride!

Source
(06-26-2020, 04:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: People question reincarnation and the belief of choosing our own path before we come here because so many have very hard lives, or very short lives; lives filled with struggle and pain, while others seem to glide through with no problems at all. They have everything anyone would want.

Why?

I might come back to that video this weekend.  Too long for today.

I know some people who have a pretty good relationship with Things Spiritual.  One of those guys answered my question related to this subject.

What he said was, we're made up of three parts.  The ash/dust of the Earth (so to speak), a soul (which is the permanent you), a little piece of God (the Spirit).  He said God sends us out on a mission (that Spirit bit).  We do what he needs us to do, our bodies return to dust, he recalls his little bit of Spirit which is the vessel of knowledge ...

... and then our Soul returns to the body.  A well of souls so-to-speak.  Showed me something like this

[Image: images.png]

Said it rotates somewhere in space.  And, we all reside there together.  We all know what we've all done (baring of the Soul).

Kind'a freaked me out a little.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
There's a really interesting book called Journey of Souls by Michael Newton you might like.  There are free copies online.

It doesn't read like a novel, instead it's a compilation of case studies where he uses regression hypnosis I think it's called.

These patients recall past lives, and many describe the same journey after death.

I've been interested in the concept of reincarnation, I've read stories of a kid from India who wanted to visit his family. His parents said we're your family, and he said no my other family.  They took him to a village and he started pointing out people he knew.

Take from it what you will, we all know there are also unsavory parents out there who will use a child for fame.
(06-26-2020, 08:33 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: There's a really interesting book called Journey of Souls by Michael Newton you might like.  There are free copies online.

It doesn't read like a novel, instead it's a compilation of case studies where he uses regression hypnosis I think it's called.

These patients recall past lives, and many describe the same journey after death.

I've been interested in the concept of reincarnation, I've read stories of a kid from India who wanted to visit his family. His parents said we're your family, and he said no my other family.  They took him to a village and he started pointing out people he knew.

Take from it what you will, we all know there are also unsavory parents out there who will use a child for fame.

Yes, I have that book, and I believe I saw a You Tube video about that boy.
I think it might be true if it's the same story.

His parents took him to visit these people and he talked to an old woman who used to be his mother, or sister; I forget now. I'd have to refresh my memory about the details, but she was still alive and verified what he remembered.

Interesting for sure.