Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists Report On Teleportation
It seems some scientists have already made numerous teleportation breakthroughs involving the quantum theory.
Given that we are all made up of atoms leads to believing the possibility that one day we will be able to teleport full physical objects, but studies at the highest levels of government suggest that it’s already been done.

I would have to agree that we have mastered this technique already. I've had numerous objects disappear and reappear in a totally different location with no logical explanation for how they got there. One object reappeared right in front of my eyes in mid air!
My question is, who's doing this to me?   tinyhuh

(Article is from 2014)

Quote:Different research groups designed different experimental methods, used gifted psychics, different sealed containers and test specimens that were to be teleported.

Time required for teleportation of the test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, it didn’t matter which test specimen was used.

The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens melding or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and then simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location.

The Radio Micro-transmitter used as a test specimen changed in frequency dramatically during teleportation, researchers concluded that this indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent,” or in another altered physical state during teleportation.

The frequency of the transmission were stable before and after teleportation.

The experimental results were all repeatable.

The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all times

Skipping ahead:

Quote:Today, numerous teleportation breakthroughs have been made. One example is the work of Professor Rainer Blatt, at the University of Innsbruck.
They were successfully able to perform teleportation on atoms for the first time, their work was published in the journal Nature.
(1) They were able to transfer key properties of one particle to another without using any physical link.
In this case, teleportation occurred in the form of transferring quantum states between two atoms, these include the atom’s energy, motion, magnetic field and other physical properties.
This is possible due to the strange behavior that exists at the atomic scale, known as entanglement. It’s what Einstein referred to as a “spooky action.” -

Lots more to read from this article here: LINKY

I can't wait for the day when we can just teleport to our destination instead of driving for hours! Think of the money we'll save on gas, not to mention the time wasted stuck in traffic!

What about you? Have you ever had an object disappear and then reappear?
Generally just disappear....but there have been times when it does show up later days or weeks in the future.  After I had already checked that exact area.
Small things like pens, keys, coins, etc.

This last weekend I left some cooked bacon on the counter wrapped up to eat later and it just disappeared.  Wife didn't move it, it was not tossed, was not in the trashcan, and not in the fridge. Just poof gone.
I told her the gnomes ate it.
Yup, there is No Doubt in my mind, Teleportation is real.

Might explain my socks & undies missing from the dyer,,,, or @"BIAD"  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]