Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime
Read Full Story Here

Ok, first of all, she looks more Hawaiian than black, and second of all, she lost this hoax the second she said "a racial slur was yelled and four white men threw liquid on me and set me on fire."

"An assault on an 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin is being investigated as a hate crime after she was set on fire in her car, according to the Madison Police Department.

The victim, Althea Bernstein, told authorities she was stopped at a red light Wednesday with her driver's side window down when she heard someone yell a racial slur. It was at that point that four white men allegedly sprayed a liquid on her face and neck and then threw a flaming lighter at her, which caused the liquid to ignite, according to the incident report.
Scared, Bernstein began to drive and patted out the flames, the report stated. She drove home, where her mother told her to go to the hospital."

[Image: bernstein-ht-ml-200626_1593173013546_hpM...x9_992.jpg]

[Image: interview-bernstein-abc-ml-200626_159317...x9_992.jpg]

America... A country that's so racist the victims have to create their own hate crimes against themselves. 

The investigation isn't complete yet, but I'd be willing to be that it's all a hoax. Sharmeka Moffitt made up a very similar story and the whole country was ready to start a race war. Then they found out she set herself on fire and their tune slightly changed to "Well, racism in America still needs to be addressed"

What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 
The Goonies R good enough
The assault description sounds vaguely familiar.

That Smollett fellow didn't make it any easier for genuine victims.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-26-2020, 05:06 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The assault description sounds vaguely familiar.

That Smollett fellow didn't make it any easier for genuine victims.

Cheers

Or Bubba Wallace. One hoax after another. That's why everyone who isn't looking for racism can see these hoaxes before the investigations are finished.
(06-26-2020, 04:22 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 

I guess if they repeat the lie often enough, I'm gonna start hating my non-white wife.  And my frikkin kids ... I'm gonna beat their asses for coming out halfzies.

The merry-go-round keeps a spinnin'.  We're back to the Permanent Victim Class this week.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-26-2020, 06:01 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:22 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: What's so hard about admitting that white people in America aren't actually the racists the media and blm goons claim they are? 

I guess if they repeat the lie often enough, I'm gonna start hating my non-white wife.  And my frikkin kids ... I'm gonna beat their asses for coming out halfzies.

The merry-go-round keeps a spinnin'.  We're back to the Permanent Victim Class this week.

I have noticed the internet overflowing with videos and articles of every kind of negative thing that they can find to use to validate a mind set or prejudice.

As I have shared before, I come from a massive family that my mother calls a patchwork quilt. I have never heard anyone call my family, the mixed race family up the street, or the mixed race little girl in the front row.

Why would a news reporter give such a report if it were not to stir the pot and to instigate a particular reaction from both camps. It is so past the point of choosing sides. We have to see that it is not about our differences anymore. It is about stopping the game. It is time to take our ball and go home.

They are not even trying anymore. They are just shooting at anything, whether it moves or not. If we don't stop following the crowd, we are going to succumb to the smoke even if we get away from the fire.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

It never stops... I used to ride the bus with half black half white kid named Arthur. His bully? Black kids. It's always the trashy people that bully, at least past the age of 13. I was bullied by a fat black kid in the same grade as me (7th) but was supposed to be a Freshman. I got bullied by a white kid who was also 2 grades behind, and there was also a Mexican dude who looked like he was 3 grades behind, maybe even 4. He didn't bully me but he bullied other kids and he did take my David Robinson pumps during phys ed once. When he wouldn't give them back, I started getting mad and crying those pissed off tears so he threw them at me - which hit me in the side of my head and my chest - and called me a crybaby, lol. Pff, at least I got my shoes back. The black kid moved before high school, the white kid dropped out, and the Mexican dude dropped out. 

Thinking back, I can recall Sidney (the Mexican guy) hitting a dude named Paris so hard that he swelled the guy's eye shut and cut it open (that was in the 7th grade) and then he pushed my buddy against the bathroom wall, the walls were made of cinder block and had those tiny dark yellow and white tiles covering them. My friend hit in a way that his back and shoulders reached the wall first, then his head snapped back and hit it. He was knocked unconscious and taken away on a stretcher. His parents moved north when the school wouldn't expel Sidney for it. The reason I was thinking back is because I wonder now if politics had anything to with not expelling the guy. I can only recall one non-white guy getting expelled and that's because he brought a gun to one of the basketball games.
(06-26-2020, 06:58 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I have noticed the internet overflowing with videos and articles of every kind of negative thing that they can find to use to validate a mind set or prejudice.

As I have shared before, I come from a massive family that my mother calls a patchwork quilt. I have never heard anyone call my family, the mixed race family up the street, or the mixed race little girl in the front row.

Why would a news reporter give such a report if it were not to stir the pot and to instigate a particular reaction from both camps. It is so past the point of choosing sides. We have to see that it is not about our differences anymore. It is about stopping the game. It is time to take our ball and go home.

They are not even trying anymore. They are just shooting at anything, whether it moves or not. If we don't stop following the crowd, we are going to succumb to the smoke even if we get away from the fire.

I was looking at this story on Twitter and you wouldn't believe the hatred pouring out against white people. Calling us terrorists and saying we should die. I mean, this story doesn't even have a backbone yet, just that girl's name and then 4 white people. She claims she went into some sort of shocked state and according to what she says, once you reach a state like that, you forget everything that happened. Then even though she's some type of nurse, she drove home to call her mom instead of driving to the hospital. Then she says they threw fluid on her and tossed a lighter on her which would mean that the lighter is still inside the car (fingerprints). 

These hoaxes never pan out so I can't think of a single reason of why people do them other than the fact that they know the media will overlook and bury the story in the archives once it's found to be manufactured. 

Pay close attention to this part, it's just a push for more divide. 

"Bernstein expressed the pain of being the victim of a racist attack in her own hometown.

“At first I didn’t even believe what had happened,” she said. “I grew up in Madison, on the Eastside, and my dad would take me to the Farmer’s Market every weekend, on those same streets. It just felt so weird to have these really happy memories there, and then now to have this memory that sort of ruined all of the childhood memories. I never really knew someone could hate you just by looking at you. They didn’t know me. I didn’t know them. I was just driving my car and minding my own business.”
She also added, “I think everyone deserves a chance to improve. I hope they feel bad and make a change,” she said. “I’m glad it was me, and not someone like a pregnant woman, or a child, or someone who doesn’t have the health care that I do or the support system that I do.”
(06-26-2020, 07:46 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: I was looking at this story on Twitter and you wouldn't believe the hatred pouring out against white people.

That is one of the reasons I don't do social media. I have seen a lot of this same stuff on the forums, so I very much know what the internet is pushing. Sometimes I even feel myself reacting in a negative way, because that is exactly why they put it out there.

I refuse to accept what I see on a virtual platform over what I see with my own two eyes. That doesn't mean I don't believe none of those hateful circumstances happened. I just don't believe they are as prominent as they are trying to make us believe, and I know they are rarely showing the good, it doesn't secure the plan. I am more than blessed to not have seen any of it in the area of my backwoods.

You know what you see in your neighborhood, so I can't tell you what you should believe or what your level of comfort should be. If this madness has taken over the normal of your neighborhood, I would think it more than appropriate for you to do what ever keeps you and your loved ones safe. I just believe that both camps are being manipulated in order to produce a desired response.

I have spent years online sharing my opinion, so I know they know which of my buttons to push to get a reaction out of me. I am sure that I rarely disappoint. I have a bit of a temper problem that I have to keep the hand brake on, all the time, so I have learned to give myself some processing time. My, hold your breath, count down as long as it takes time, has served me well. More times than not, the discrepancies start to bleed through and allows me to do a more comprehensive and detailed assessment of the information. I miss stuff, that is why I come to places like this. It helps to broaden my understanding, as long as I keep the obstacles of anger out of the way.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-26-2020, 07:46 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:58 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I was looking at this story on Twitter and you wouldn't believe the hatred pouring out against white people. Calling us terrorists and saying we should die. I mean, this story doesn't even have a backbone yet, just that girl's name and then 4 white people. She claims she went into some sort of shocked state and according to what she says, once you reach a state like that, you forget everything that happened. Then even though she's some type of nurse, she drove home to call her mom instead of driving to the hospital. Then she says they threw fluid on her and tossed a lighter on her which would mean that the lighter is still inside the car (fingerprints). 

These hoaxes never pan out so I can't think of a single reason of why people do them other than the fact that they know the media will overlook and bury the story in the archives once it's found to be manufactured. 

Pay close attention to this part, it's just a push for more divide. 

"Bernstein expressed the pain of being the victim of a racist attack in her own hometown.

“At first I didn’t even believe what had happened,” she said. “I grew up in Madison, on the Eastside, and my dad would take me to the Farmer’s Market every weekend, on those same streets. It just felt so weird to have these really happy memories there, and then now to have this memory that sort of ruined all of the childhood memories. I never really knew someone could hate you just by looking at you. They didn’t know me. I didn’t know them. I was just driving my car and minding my own business.”
She also added, “I think everyone deserves a chance to improve. I hope they feel bad and make a change,” she said. “I’m glad it was me, and not someone like a pregnant woman, or a child, or someone who doesn’t have the health care that I do or the support system that I do.”

I always feel like, hmmmmm...I'll bet there's more to this story than what I'm actually getting. Something context driven that would help elucidate the situation. Given enough time for the other shoe to drop I find I'm usually right. I generally wait for it...waaaait for it! Ahhhh, there it is. Lol.
internet Agent Provocateur
Who's going to throw away a perfectly good Zippo just to set a random stranger on fire? Had to be a Zippo, since Bics and the like flame out as soon as you take your finger off the lever.

I may go to hell for saying this, But I'd check close for freebase coke residue.

And a Zippo laying under the seat, just in case.

Seriously - society is becoming more and more divided, the chasm ever widening. My take on it is that folks don't get to promote the division, set THEMSELVES apart based solely on a millimeter deep color difference, and then whine and cry and play the victim because t they are "set apart".

If you don't want to be divided, don't start the division or feed it. If you insist on doing so, you get what you get, and don't piss and moan about it. Don't cry when what YOU started happens.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[quote pid='40879' dateline='1593200172']
I always feel like, hmmmmm...I'll bet there's more to this story than what I'm actually getting. Something context driven that would help elucidate the situation. Given enough time for the other shoe to drop I find I'm usually right. I generally wait for it...waaaait for it!   Ahhhh, there it is.  Lol.
[/quote]

Yes. I have learned to pay close attention to the wording.

Word choice is often very telling. Though wordsmithing can be an art, it is most often used these days to obfuscate a lie or to activate an emotional response.

As you alluded to, the devil is in the details.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-26-2020, 09:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Who's going to throw away a perfectly good Zippo just to set a random stranger on fire? Had to be a Zippo, since Bics and the like flame out as soon as you take your finger off the lever.

I may go to hell for saying this, But I'd check close for freebase coke residue.

And a Zippo laying under the seat, just in case.

Seriously - society is becoming more and more divided, the chasm ever widening. My take on it is that folks don't get to promote the division, set THEMSELVES apart based solely on a millimeter deep color difference, and then whine and cry and play the victim because t they are "set apart".

If you don't want to be divided, don't start the division or feed it. If you insist on doing so, you get what you get, and don't piss and moan about it. Don't cry when what YOU started happens.

I like the way you think. Sometimes the Family Circus route is best. [Image: tinylaughing.png]

[Image: 100-familycircus1984jpg.jpg]

• minusculebeercheers 

Quote: I may go to hell for saying this, But I'd check close for freebase coke residue.

That woman is entirely to well fed to be any kind of Cocaine abuser.....
internet Agent Provocateur
(06-26-2020, 11:10 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote: I may go to hell for saying this, But I'd check close for freebase coke residue.

I take it you never met my third wife then...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-26-2020, 11:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:10 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

I take it you never met my third wife then...

My friends second divorce was a bitch, he got the kids and the mother-in-law
First if someone is going to light you on fire they would us something that burns hot and fast, ( she has almost zero burns) second this thing about throwing the lighter seem to be taken from some 4th class movie.
I call BS