Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ObamaCare Is Destroying The Co-Ops It Spent Billions Creating
Yes it fits right into this Topic Area, Obama had Destroyed Thousands of Peoples Lives with his Promise of,, If You Like Your Doctor YOU Can Keep Your Doctor, If You Like Your Healthcare You Can Keep You Health Care! 
How many people lost their Doctor and Health Care?
Also, How many people lost their 40 hour a week jobs and became 24 Hour a Week Workers?
All Because Of Obama.

Now read this article and Learn What You or Someone You Know Voted Twice For.
All those Billions Of Tax Payers Dollars Wasted! OH, and let us Not Forget, Obama said this was Not A Taxe!
Funny, The IRS sure did Say It Was!

Quote:After providing $2.4 billion in loans to get them started, ObamaCare is now driving several nonprofit insurance co-ops out of business. That, in turn, will leave tens of thousands of people scrambling to find other insurance, while making it unlikely that those taxpayer-subsidized loans will ever be repaid.
Of the 23 co-ops that started operations in 2014, only 10 remain, after Oregon's second co-op announced on Friday that it was going out of business at the end of the month. By year's end, Connecticut's will be out of business as well.
Most of these co-ops that failed last year simply weren't financially stable. But the recent spate of co-op failures is being driven by ObamaCare itself.
Because insurers operating in Obamacare exchanges are banned from pricing policies based on a person's health status, the government had to create an elaborate "risk adjustment" program to protect insurers who get stuck with too many sick people, by taking money from insurers that signed up mostly healthy ones.
The problem is that many of the remaining — and already financially vulnerable — co-ops just found out that they owe millions to this program.
Yes again People will be losing their health care.
Quote:Oregon's Health Co-Op, for example, had expected to get $5 million in risk adjustment payments this year, only to learn that it owed $900,000. That's despite the fact that the co-op lost more than $18 million last year.
Source
Finish reading the article and feel sick,,, all those people with out health care, all that money wasted.
With the Thousands of People left without Healthcare and with the Tax Payers losing Billions of Dollars, Obama should be Impeached!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
My health insurance premium cost me just under $300/mo. for myself and my husband both.  When I lost my job, I also lost my insurance because I couldn't afford the premium without the company paying part of it.  I think to get the same level of what I had now through Obama care would cost me close to $1000/mo, or more.   I can't afford that, and I'm sure most people can't either.  That's a mighty big chunk of money when you're as poor as I am right now.   :smallundecided:  It's cheaper for me to pay the yearly fine.  But, I'm not paying it!!!
I know this might not be popular, but to go along with the "presidential puppet" argument, I think he gets off the hook slightly.

See, platforms are announced and pursued before the conventions even get underway. The conventions for both parties solidifiy that platform and that becomes the "ideology" of said party. The left and right both have their mainstays, but they re-arrange them in order of political capital, vote getting, and actual possibility.

What most people refer to as ObamaCare should be appropriately renamed to the "111th congress act"

At the end of the day, the left had the extraordinary political capital to expend and the platform / PTB told him to expend it here. Personally, I would've like to see immigration reform as it would've benefited MILLIONS (including my family) and may have actually made a difference in this world. But lo'behold, the marionette in chief decided to make a bunch of corporations a bunch of damn money.

Quote:We warned you back on December4, 2009 in my blog ” The Horrendous Truth About Health Care Reform” that the Obama White House was handing a “ free ride for the health insurance industry” that would allow premium hikes of 8%-10% a year by CIGNA, HumanaHUM -2.62%, AetnaAET -0.48%, UnitedHealth GroupUNH -0.67%and Wellpoint, and as well  a $500 billion taxpayer subsidy, a half trillion dollars without any requirement that the health insurers had to spend the subsidy on medical care. Several US Senators including Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia spoke to me openly of the outrageous sellout being foisted on the nation’s uninsured citizens.
cloth over the eyes

I firmly believe he was led astray by the actual string pullers. He's not "innocent" by any means, but impeached? no. Congress did the bidding of those that require the bids each and every blood sucking year for centuries now. I fully understand the "buck stops here" argument and for that (and his signature) he should be held responsible.

A more appropriate punishment would be to prosecute those who actually voted for the bill while the "empire" crumbled around them instead of voting for legislation that could actually change our lives for the better (and with all that CAPITAL IT'S A DAMN SHAME). When they are ordered to the gallows and Obama is the sole voice that can pardon them, when he does: Hang him. If he doesn't, he goes down as A-OK in my book  tinycool
@"DuckforcoveR" 
No Obamas Not Innocent At All!
The problem is, he Stressed that HE Wanted Health Care Change.
Obama made a Change To Our Way Of Life For His Own Popularity With The Masses That Were Not Educated Or Paying Attention Or Didn't Have Health Care Coverage Through A Jog Already.
No, he and the Insurance companies found a way to get the Ignorant Masses To Believe Obama Cared!
In doing so, they made Millions, Obama had to have gotten his Cut and Big Business was given an Out to stop paying your Healthcare coast and cut your Hours or Down Size and hire more H3 visa workers.

People were lied to by the Media and Obamas paid Cronie, telling stories of people dying in the hospital because they didn't have Health Insurance or the Money.
That's Total Bull-Shit!
We Have Laws ( even though Obama doesn't Follow them or Admit We Do ) that says our Hospitals Must Attend To The Ill and Stabilize them until they can be moved to a County Ran Facility or Released.

It call Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act.
Here for everyone reading enjoyment.
Quote:In 1986, Congress enacted the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) to ensure public access to emergency services regardless of ability to pay. Section 1867 of the Social Security Act imposes specific obligations on Medicare-participating hospitals that offer emergency services to provide a medical screening examination (MSE) when a request is made for examination or treatment for an emergency medical condition (EMC), including active labor, regardless of an individual's ability to pay. Hospitals are then required to provide stabilizing treatment for patients with EMCs. If a hospital is unable to stabilize a patient within its capability, or if the patient requests, an appropriate transfer should be implemented.
Source

Sure Obamas Strings where Pulled But He Sure A Hell Didn't Fight For America, He Allowed Americans To Suffer and Continue To Suffer and I Believe he was and he getting Paid For His Part In This Scam!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]