Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church
just saw this while running channels on the idiot box.

D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church

also saw on FNC that Law Enforcement were able to push them out of the park, but weren't sure about the rest of the area.

if i owned property in one of these zones i'm afraid me and about a couple dozen snowflakes would be dead. especially if they tried to stop me and make me pay some extortion fee for getting into my property. this is getting a more than just a little bit crazy.

the mayors of these cities needs to put a stop to this, if they can't the governors, then if that fails the feds.
(06-23-2020, 02:42 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: just saw this while running channels on the idiot box.
[/url]
[url=D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church]D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church

also saw on FNC that Law Enforcement were able to push them out of the park, but weren't sure about the rest of the area.

if i owned property in one of these zones i'm afraid me and about a couple dozen snowflakes would be dead. especially if they tried to stop me and make me pay some extortion fee for getting into my property. this is getting a more than just a little bit crazy.

the mayors of these cities needs to put a stop to this, if they can't the governors, then if that fails the feds.

Looks like they saw the stupid in CHOP and said, "Hold my beer".
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
When CHOP becomes FLOP  tinywondering
[Image: Smoke-Proud.gif]

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-23-2020, 02:47 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 02:42 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: just saw this while running channels on the idiot box.
[/url]
[url=D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church]D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church

Looks like they saw the stupid in CHOP and said, "Hold my beer".

lol, and where's my skateboard.
Old man Soros and his puppet Obummer are going full steam ahead at causing as much chaos as possible, aren't they?
These people are too stupid to realize this is only pushing their base further and further away at the election polls. People don't want this crap in their home towns.

I saw this news article about Trump saying Obummer had committed treason, and thought, 'oh shit! it's going to hit the fan now!'

Trump Says Obama May Have Committed Treason

I tried to fix the link, but had two stories with the same title to choose from, so I chose the one that didn't ram me head first into a paywall. The link at the Washington times had the paywall.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-23-2020, 03:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I tried to fix the link, but had two stories with the same title to choose from, so I chose the one that didn't ram me head first into a paywall. The link at the Washington times had the paywall.

Try here...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...House.html

As an added bonus you get to see a lot of pictures of tear-gassed "peaceful protesters."

tinyangry
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-23-2020, 03:23 AM)Lumenari Wrote: Try here...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...House.html

As an added bonus you get to see a lot of pictures of tear-gassed "peaceful protesters."

tinyangry

That link rammed me into an adblocker wall, but it looked pretty good before the wall went up, so it's worth checking out for folks who can.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-23-2020, 03:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

i ran into that to, but it was either disable add blocker or pay. i disabled adblocker. but i couldn't figure out the how the linking work here yet. i'll work on it.

meanwhile here is a live feed for DC.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MnxndqPAPXGO
just checked the other MSMs, only fox is running any reports so far that i have seen.
(06-23-2020, 03:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i ran into that to, but it was either disable add blocker or pay. i disabled adblocker. but i couldn't figure out the how the linking work here yet. i'll work on it.

The BBcode is the same here as it was at ATS, so linking works like this: [ u r l = the URL goes here ] the link title goes here [ / u r l ], but without the spaces in the tags.

I believe you can also use the "insert link" button in the toolbar above the posting area, but I never use it.

(06-23-2020, 03:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Old man Soros and his puppet Obummer are going full steam ahead at causing as much chaos as possible, aren't they?
These people are too stupid to realize this is only pushing their base further and further away at the election polls. People don't want this crap in their home towns.

I saw this news article about Trump saying Obummer had committed treason, and thought, 'oh shit! it's going to hit the fan now!'

Trump Says Obama May Have Committed Treason

that's what Laura Ingraham said just a while ago.

paraphrasing her,

someone is clearly organizing and funding this. she was speaking of how their moving all over DC and how coordinated they are.
(06-23-2020, 03:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 03:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i ran into that to, but it was either disable add blocker or pay. i disabled adblocker. but i couldn't figure out the how the linking work here yet. i'll work on it.

The BBcode is the same here as it was at ATS, so linking works like this: [ u r l = the URL goes here ] the link title goes here [ / u r l ], but without the spaces in the tags.

I believe you can also use the "insert link" button in the toolbar above the posting area, but I never use it.

where it say description can you add a quote there like ATS and it still work?
(06-23-2020, 03:47 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

There is a tutorial thread you can find the answer to all your questions. Just click the tab above the Shout box.
(06-23-2020, 03:51 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

There is a tutorial thread you can find the answer to all your questions. Just click the tab above the Shout box.

thanks, i've checked that out the other day. i still have to play with it a little bit. did figure out how to get the full size image to work.
followed [b]Ninurta or was it  gordi steps and managed to cut one out, instead of posting the thumbnail, i right clicked the image, clicked view image then copied ul then posted image[/b]
I'm very curious to learn just what the blinkin' blue blazes they're hoping to accomplish.

...and just WTF the so called authorities are thinking when they don't start taking care of this.  Peacefully or otherwise.

Where it says "desription goes here", whatever you type in that space is what the link will say when it's published. So if you cut and quote a paragraph there, the entire paragraph will be the link. Whatever you type there is what shows up as the link in your post.